Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Make A Character Anyway bạn Want

flam8 posted on May 01, 2011 at 10:51PM
If you make a character you might win. If I say you win I will be a fan of you and I will give you 10 props.

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua flam8 said…
big smile
This is my character.
hơn một năm qua flam8 said…
cool
Name:Ken Tennyson
He is Bens twin.
 Name:Ken Tennyson He is Bens twin.
hơn một năm qua wenjing10 said…
smile
This is my character.

Name: Sonia Musical
Species: 1/2 human & 1/2 Sonorosian
Powers: Same as Ult. Echo Echo. Sonic discs are very sharp, can be use to cut things.
 This is my character. Name: Sonia Musical Age: 16 Species: 1/2 human & 1/2 Sonorosian Powers: S
The markings on Sonia's arms means she is half-human & half-Sonorosian. She was in a horrible battle, and she hurt her legs. The lines on her legs were recovered sores.
Another character-

Name: Champur (Mixed name from ChamAlien & purple)
Species: Half human, Half of ChamAlien's species
Powers: Same as ChamAlien/Overkill
 Another character- Name: Champur (Mixed name from ChamAlien & purple) Age: 17 Species: Half huma
Once a ChamAlien escaped, and the alien used its tail sting to poison Champur. Luckily, she can survived but she was infused with the alien DNA. And this is her appearance.
hơn một năm qua Deathmask said…
big smile
Wallah!! I never thought this forum was exist!! So here is the character that I just made in the last few weeks!!
big smile
Name:Rendall 'Ren' Yamato Tennyson(Ben and Julie son from the future)
Species:Human/Anodite
Power:Manna attack and magic-spell(He didn't use Omnitrix like his father was)
 Name:Rendall 'Ren' Yamato Tennyson(Ben and Julie son from the future) Age:17 Species:Human/Anodite
smile
Rendall or known as Ren, is Ben and Julie son, and he is from the future, and he came to the past to help his father, in the mission to make a better future. But unlike Ben, he didn't use an Omnitrix, but instead he using his Anodite heritage power and can cast a magic like his aunt Gwen. Well, this is the far that I can explain about him. Hope u all like it!
big smile
Cool character!
big smile
Thanks!!!
hơn một năm qua laylafly said…
smile
Name: Nary Tennyson, bens other cousin
Species:Humen
powers: sound and melody