Bellatrix Lestrange Bellatrix chat

doctor_banana posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 05:48PM
You can talk about Bella here :)

Bellatrix Lestrange 176 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-176 of 176

hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
Remember that fairy user I was talking about, she hasn't been here online in a while, but now she's back.
hơn một năm qua Narusasu4EVER said…
I like Ron!!!Ron is the only Weasley i like much!!!

And really?Is back??Said something bad for Bella again?
hơn một năm qua Perfidia said…
Well...the Weasleys

I always liked Bill somehow and I think Ron can be really annoying but he also has funny moments.

I disliked Molly from the very beginning of the story....being so strict, always making everyone eat more than they want(like grandma,really!), fancying Lockhart, being mean towards Hermione because of Rita Skeeters articles and the worst thing ALWAYS overprotecting Harry and caring more for him than for her own kids.
Oh and unlike Narcissa she allowed her kids to fight and die for the course she supported. No, don't like her!!!

Narcissa is way better as a mother than Molly!!!She would do anything for draco,she even lied to the dark lord and not only that but she also went to ask for Snape's help even though the Dark Lord has forbidden her to speak of this!!!She wouldn't let Draco get hurt for no one!!!!
hơn một năm qua MrsLestrangeHBC said…
Yea, Molly's like "Ok kids, run around the battle and try to do some damage! Don't let yourselves get blown up! Oops, Fred just totally disobeyed me! Come on, kids!"

Narcissa actually protected her beautiful child and made sure he was always safe.

I really only like Gred and Forge.
Agreed
Actually Molly or Ginny should have died instead of poor Fred!!!! I don't like the fact that the twins got seperated,they should be both alive!!!
I think Molly should've died instead of Bellatrix.
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!B­ell­a shouldn't have died at all!!!!!!!!!
I just stated the obvious :3

Guess what phycobitch (our 'favorite' hater) is still hating.
I didn't see the hater in the spot again,where did you?
She came back on her wall post and called us or just me stupid and ignorant not sure which.
Oh ok,i'm gonna see it on the wall post now!!!
hơn một năm qua Perfidia said…
what? Let's go check that out....

Oops her username isn't phycobitch I suriously thought it was
Has anyone seen the DH Pt.2 previews? I saw where Molly and Bellatrix were duelling and I didn't see whether Bellatrix got hit or not, but she made that face that shows an utter look of suprise.

I'm at the point where I'm like "Everyone else can go ahead and die, even Voldy, but spare us our Bellatrix!"
Lol I was to busy paying attention to the funny face she made when I took the screen cap x3
Lol, I love her facial expressions!

1 month until IT ALL ENDS. :) But I don't want it to end! I don't want Bellatrix to end!
hơn một năm qua BellaLovett said…
she'll never end
I do too.

Yah she'll never die in the hearts of her fans.
About HP world cup .. the same time i vote for Bella i vote for Aragog hoping that he may beat that bitch Molly .. so guys hope would support this
I voted for Aragog to win too. Everyone totally needs to vote for Bellatrix in the second round because SHE CANNOT GET OUT BY MOLLY WEASLEY!
We won't let that b**** beat Bella
hơn một năm qua bellatrix114 said…
heart
J'adore bellatrix :D i bloody love her.
hơn một năm qua BellatrixL23 said…
Bellatrix is such an awesome character. I like how she is confident and stands up for what she believes in and fights for herself. She is also very outgoing and playful too hehe :) I wish I could be a death eater so I could be friends with her. We would get a long very well and we would work together. I also like the necklace and dress she wears. Her hair is cool too and its crazy which i love. I actually look like Bellatrix in RL from what people told me which is sweet. :) I wish I could be as confident as her one day too :P
hơn một năm qua Cassia40 said…
I'd be running with her on a battlefield if:
1. I could
2. If she were alive