doctor_banana posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 05:48PM
You can talk about Bella here :)

Bellatrix Lestrange 176 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 176

hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
I prefer her to be with Rodolphus.
hơn một năm qua Narusasu4EVER said…
I don't hate it,but don't love it either!!! I want her to be with Severus Snape!!!!
hơn một năm qua Perfidia said…
@zahhar: I prefer her with Rodolphus too...wrote some fanfics about it but sadly they're in german...

Oh and I've always been a total looser in math and I only passed the exams because I made lots of cake for my math teacher...hahahaha embarrasing!!!
I've written fanfics about that too.
I've never written one with Bella and Rodolphus,i just can't see them together,i always pair her up with Snape in my stories!!!After the 6th movie i just can't stop falling and falling in love with this couple!!!!
I like any Bellatrix coupple really espicaly Bellatrix/Rod and Bellatrix/Hermione
I like Bellatrix/Snape,Bellatrix/Harry,Bellatrix/­Dra­co,­Bel­lat­rix­/Na­rci­ssa and Bellatrix/Voldemort a little!!!!
hơn một năm qua MrsLestrangeHBC said…
I absolutley can't stand Bellatrix/Voldemort pairings. Which is kinda ironic, because I'm a fan of the club on here.
I like Bellatrix/Rod, Bellatrix/Snape, Bellatrix/Lucius, Bellatrix/Narcissa.
I like pretty much any Bellatrix pairing. I just feel so bad for her because she loves Voldemort with all her heart and he sees the woman as nothing more then a faithful slave.
sad
Yeah,that's why i don't like Bellamort much,because i know Voldy can never love her,and Bellatrix deserves to be loved!!!
Exactly
So what do you think of Bellatrix/Hermione
I personally hate it,not because i don't like fem-slash,it's just this couple!!!First of all i don't think Bella would ever like a mudblood and i don't think Hermione deserves Bellatrix!!!This couple seems so wrong to me!!Although i understand why people like it,especially after the torture scene,but it just isn't my taste!!! I prefer Cissatrix!!!!
I like Cissatrix too
Cissatrix is cool!!!Incest FTW:P
Lol I prefer femslash :3
I prefer Slash most of all,Drarry is my fav couple!!!But then is Bellatrix/Severus!!!!
Why are there so many f***ing haters attacking this spot? They don't see us trolling the Molly or Sirius spots.
Yeah i know,and then they say we are evil and mental,at least we don't go spaming other spots,we respect other opinions even if we don't agree!!!This spaming war against Bellatrix has to stop!!!Good think fans like us who love Bellatrix the most exists to defend her in such situations!!!
I agree. It's so rude to call a person mental for liking a character.
Everyone has the right to like any character!!! I've been criticized a lot for liking Bellatrix,but seriously this has to stop,i don't go like "why you like that character,oh it's stupid,you suck" everytime someone likes a character i hate,so i don't like people doing that to me!!!And it's even more annoying when the haters do that in Bella's spot,which is supposed to be for her FANS!!!!!
I know right! This one user fairy she would like harass me for liking Bellatrix I think she really thought she was better then me because I like Bellatrix. she treated Bellatrix fans how the purebloods treated juggles and muggle borns.
Behaving like that she is no different than Bellatrix who she says she hates!!!So before she starts harassing people about liking Bella or insulting Bellatrix for being racist,murderer etc she has to think that acting in that way makes her worse than what Bellatrix does!!!!I hate it when some people think they are better just because they like the good guys but they are not aware that with their hypocritical behaviour they become worse than the bad guys!!!!
I agree. I have told her that before. There was this other user who hated Bellatrix for being a killer but her favorite character is Voldemort. -_-'
surprise
Seriously?????????????
Yes! Why are haters so weird?
I don't know!!!!Well they seem weird just by not liking Bellatrix,right?:P
Bellatrix-Haters at this spot? How dare they! Filthy Mudbloods!!!

No, really...that's not very nice! They should create a "We hate Bellatrix"-Spot and be happy there but they shouldn't bother us here

but hey, I'm good at ignoring people

By the way( I'm not sure if that belongs into this topic) but DO YOU HAVE A WAND? Yes? No? Where did you get it from?

Well I started making one yesterday....think it would be nice to have one when going out in a Malfoy/Black-inspired costume
last edited hơn một năm qua
Yes I have a wand. In fact it's Bellatrix's I got it at the link below but it's a bit expensive.

link
Yes i have Draco's noble collection wand,bought it from france Amazon,and also Lucius' interactive wand,bought it from english Amazon!!!!Also I'm planning on buying Narcissa's wand this summer so i will cmplete my Malfoy collection!!!!:P I don't have Bella's because i don't like her wand much!!!!
I plan to get Lucius'

New icon!
I want to buy his pimp cane,but it's really expensive

And yes i've noticed,now we need the new banner
95 dollars I plan on getting Bella's mask first same price

Yeah i don't have so much money to buy all of them together so i'm just going for Cissy's wand and a Bella T-shirt for now!!!Well i'm also afraid to buy such an expensive thing online!!!
I was thinking of buying Narcissas wand because it's really beautiful...Bellas wand is nice but it's hard to find over here
The one I am building at the moment is very Narcissa-inspired

Oh yes and one thing about Bellatrix-pairings that I forgot to mention: I read a fanfiction about Bellatrix and Lily Potter being in love once...THAT was horrible!!
Give me a link lol.

Worst one I read was a Bellatrix Molly one recommended to me by GemonkDruid!
worried
I haven't read a Bella fic,simply cause i don't read fanfics LOL but Bella/Molly???Seriously???that's disgusting!!!!!
oh my god, Bella and Molly? hahaha

I also read a strange one that is set after the second war and the dark side has won and Voldemort is married to Hermione and has an affair with Bella hahahahahha

STRANGE PEOPLE!!!

I am going to search for it zanhar....the story itself is not really THAT bad but the pairing is just....NOOOOOOO
Lol.

I found this one here Bellatrix actually cries and the trio cheer her up. There's also this one where Harry tourtured Bellatrix.
another rather STRANGE pairing is Bellatrix and Minerva McGonagall

but here is one story about that pairing that is not THAT horrible...really, it's kinda nice
link

So I am still looking for the Bellatrix/Lily-one I mentioned...I found other Bella/Lily-fics but they were even worse
Lol thanks I'll read it after school
hơn một năm qua emilykuru said…
laugh
I dont hate Bellatrix. I love her devotion to the dark arts. good/bad her loyalty impressed me. only thing I dont like in her is - she killed Sirius who is my favourite character.
she killed your favourite character and still you can have positive feelings towards her? WOW! I think I couldn't say that about Molly Weasly(who killed my favourite character)....you deserve my respect!
I can...

I do believe that Molly Weasley is a good mother I respect her reason to kill Bellatrix but I still don't like her.
I never liked Molly,even before she killed Bellatrix she was annoying!!!!So the fact she killed Bellatrix made her my least fav character ever!!!!
I agree I disliked her before that.
I never liked the Weasley family in general!!!Malfoys always were my fav family!!!They are fascinating!!!Bellatrix and the Malfoys are the ones i watch hp for mostly!!!
hơn một năm qua MrsLestrangeHBC said…
For me the Weasleys were always too happy. It was like "Hahaha, we're poor and housed one of the Dark Lord's servants without knowing it, but whatever! We only know happiness! OMG, it's Harry Potter!"
It also drives me mental how Arthur and Molly love Harry so much. The whole family is like, obsessed with him.
Yeah,and what is Harry Potter after all????Nothing,just a lucky guy that was saved from the Dark Lord but not with his powers!!!
Lol right! I hated all the Weasleys. I hated Ron since I was five before I could even fully understand the story! Thats saying something right there.