phim Barbie Búp Bê Barbie Characters

Aquamarina posted on Jan 18, 2010 at 05:04PM
Is there any person from the barbie movies who has the same character like you?
(It doesn´t have to be a heroine, it can be someone else too, even one of the villains!)

phim Barbie 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Aquamarina said…
laugh
hehe, I´m answering my own question!
Well, I´m like Mariposa in many cases, I think.
hơn một năm qua MajorAbbey said…
hmmm
That's a very good question.

As much as I hate to admit it (because it's not very flattering), I suspect one of the reasons I like Major Mint so much is because I can relate to him. I prefer to stick to routine, I like to know exactly what's going on (I don't think I have enough confidence to be in charge of things, though), and I do sometimes struggle to cope when people disagree with me - although I've improved a lot over the years. I'm also tall and British. That's as far as it goes, thankfully.

When it comes to Barbie's characters, I think I have more in common with Mariposa than I do with the others (we both like to read and we're both quite imaginative). I'm also rather like Alexa. Thankfully, I don't think I'm like any of the villains.
hơn một năm qua CleoCorinne said…
I really like Corinne and Liana!!
hơn một năm qua Lorinna said…
Hm. If compare me with Barbie heroines, I like on Rapunzel- the same quite and peaceful. If compare with other characters- I like on Brietta (I can't do it! -I say it often, lol), Princess Luciana (as Rapunzel- quite, romantical and peaceful), and Aramina (we both like green colour, can dance ballet and both so romantical!).
Surprisingly, I didn't notice this topic earlier!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua pink_shine said…
wink
Now I look in the mirror and look in it girl, very like on Viveca the Musketeer. Lola may confirm!
hơn một năm qua barbiegirl2435 said…
smile
Now that I think about it, I'm most like Julian, with a dash of Ian and Jeremy.
hơn một năm qua CleoCorinne said…
I really like singing, like Rosella, I have the same character of Corinne and I'm a little like Mariposa and Annika
last edited hơn một năm qua