phim Barbie bức ảnh contest round 1 (Over)

PrinceNicholes posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 11:48AM
Sorry everyone, this contest won't be held anymore

Hi Barbie fans, I'm holding a new picture contest.
The rules are simple.
1) not stealing
2) mustn't vote for yourself
3) pictures submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.

Round 1: a pet (only one pet)(don't use that character which has been used before by other member)

Winner will get 10 props and 2 props for participation.

The deadline for round one is December 6.
last edited on Dec 06, 2012 at 09:11AM

phim Barbie 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PrinceNicholes said…
Mine is Bibble.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Mine is Bibble.
hơn một năm qua MissAngelPaws said…
smile
Can it be more than one pet?
 Can it be thêm than one pet?
hơn một năm qua Madmozell said…
What the Heck? How many Picture contests do you want in this spot!!!!!!!!!!!! I already made one before many months back, I've done many rounds. STOP COPYING MY CONTEST!!!!! This way it will be really boring, Why you don't check the forum topics first!!!!
hơn một năm qua Sirea said…
Sorry, but I have to agree with Madmozell. There are enough picture contest's in here.
meh
Hey, don't get so angry Mamozell. I'm not copying yours. I just didn't know. Now that I know, i've changed my topic. And you can't use more than one pet MissAngelPaws. Round 1's title is a pet which means only one pet.
smile
Remember, Round 1's title is a pet, which means that you must submit only one pet. If you submit more than one pet, don't you think it's not fair for the others. It'll make it harder for them to decide which one to choose. Pls. submit only one pet. You can ask others for help.
hơn một năm qua 3xZ said…
Okay, sorry.
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
blush
@vitty : why are you sorry? Anyway I think Madmozell is right...sorry PrinceNicholes.
smile
Thanks for telling me about that Madmozell. And nmdis you don't need to be sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry. And just call me by my real name, Nicholes. Don't call me by my user name.
smile
And I know this club already has enough pic contests. That's why I'm thinking of something new.
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
smile
Oh thanks Nicholes nice to find that ou aren't hurt :)