phim Barbie How Many Of bạn Are Adults and Miss The Old phim chiếu rạp

Beckstar92 posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 01:45PM
This sounds really silly, immature and all.

But watching these I couldn't stop crying. I kept replaying them and couldn't stop crying and crying non stop.

link
link

They bring back so many happy memories for me. I'm 19 now and I was watching these when I was as young as 9 or 10 years old. I'm 20 in 6 months. The magic, the love, the music...it plays with my emotions and my happy memories.
The first 3 films enchanted me. The first 3 films have nothing quite like the other films have. I still have the videos around the house. As soon as the movies went on, I felt like they got worse and worse and lost the love that touched our hearts. The animation was better and the stories had FANTASTIC morals for young girls who are probably in their late teens or adult years now.

My Favourite scene in all the movies is below. It's also my Mum's favourite scene. Swan Lake is her favourite Barbie film. I love how Odette's hand falls into his hand! aww!

On my favourite Barbie films:
My favourite Barbie films are the first 3 and right after that the 12 dancing princesses and then Fairytopia, I love Elena! I Wish they made more films with her in it, I did not like Mariposa very much, I didn't like her appearance and her voice, I felt like all that happened to Mariposa should've happened to Elena. I didn't like how Elena told the story.

Losing the magic of Kelly Sheridan's voice, the love, the music, the kind and caring men, the non superficialness and making it all fashion, snotty girls, annoying fairies, stories with no morals, bright graphics, a different look to Barbie, pop music, glitter, hot pink...you get the picture has made me very depressed over the years. When I learnt of the change to Barbie I was deeply saddened. I did not know of it at first and got the Fashion Fairytale movie to watch. I was SHOCKED to say the least, it was too much and how they made innocent fairies into 'fashion fairies' they add glitter to things made me so angry, ELENA is the true definition of how a Barbie fairy should be like. Same with 'Barbie Charm School', they should not be doing nasty things to others and working as minions, same with anything fashion related they do. The 'Fairy' plot in 'A Fairy Secret' was APPAULING. Buying wings at brandname designers?! Seriously?! I thought A Mermaid Tale was bad enough with buying tails, but that was terrible..

What are girls learning now? It's all about nasty girls, fashion, brand name designers, your looks and looking pretty? What happened to being spirited, warm, kind and following your heart?

What the heck was with that OTT glitter scene in the end of A Fashion Fairytale?! It was so blinding!

My Mum walked away as soon as the movie started. She hated it all.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm really disappointed.

What the heck have they done to the Barbie I love so much?!

This sounds really silly, immature and all. But watching these I couldn't stop crying. I kept repla
last edited on Nov 23, 2011 at 01:47PM

phim Barbie 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MajorAbbey said…
Do not worry about ranting about this. Heaven knows I have.

I'll be 21 next month, and if I'm perfectly honest, watching these newer movies makes me feel older than that. I constantly find myself thinking things were better "in my day", as if "my day" was that long ago. It's insane, it really is. It's probably obvious that I agree with you about the first three films because I'm probably the biggest Nutcracker fan here (although I do like Mariposa, I have to say. She's no Elina, but I like her).

I hadn't realised until I read this just how much Mattel had ruined fairies for me. I used to think fairies were cool. When I was a little kid, I had a bunch of Polly Pocket fairies. I loved miniature things (still do, actually). Don't forget the fairies in "Nutcracker", too; they could freeze an ocean and turn a barren valley into an orchard. That was pretty impressive, and it worked because fairies (in mythology) did have powers. Nowadays, however, Mattel just make them fashion-orientated and look like those ugly mutant things they put in every line.
hơn một năm qua beckstar said…
just thought I'd say I have to use this account now. Facebook won't let me sign in onto this site anymore. I don't know what else to do. My beckstar92 account didn't have an email attached to it. So I can't send a password to myself. I have being using Facebook the whole time to log in with that account. This is my old account. Have to use this now..bummer
hơn một năm qua MJsValentine said…
^ I'm sorry to hear that. You could try to message link or link and explain them your situation. They always manage to help!