búp bê barbie Fanfictions What inspires bạn to write Fanfiction?

barbiegirl2435 posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 06:33PM
For me personally, it's music. I listen to it all the time and some songs make really good Fanfics. Lolz! I also get ideas from dreams, which is actually how a lot of my Fanfics began.

And you?

búp bê barbie Fanfictions 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MajorAbbey said…
Oh, a lot of things, trust me.

Sometimes - heck, at least half the time - it comes from something in the movie; heck, it's often just one little thing. "The Major and the Nutcracker", for instance, was basically inspired by one line Captain Candy said; "we've tried everything else to defeat the Mouse". This got me thinking about what they got up to before Clara and Eric showed up and it eventually led to that story. I've also been inspired by a character's behaviour or even the way they spoke. I've also written fanfiction simply because I'm curious about something and I wanted some kind of answer.

I've also been inspired by music. Dreams... not so much, because I barely remember most of them and no one I write about ever shows up in them anyway. Sometimes I even get inspired by other fanfics.
hơn một năm qua CleoCorinne said…
I get inspired my many things... I also wrote a list... *me goes to see it* Doesn't matter, that list is for my original stories... Lol!
Well... I get inspired by my dreams and by some lines from the characters... the music really helps me to write them... sometimes I even get inspired by poetry...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MelodyLaurel said…
smile
Well, believe it or not, my first fanfiction, you know which one I'm talking about, was inspired by my disappointment and dissatisfaction with Mattel. A strange inspiration, but it's true. Then, when my dissapointment has died down, I began looking for inspirations in songs I listen to everyday. That's what helped me write more.

Sometimes, I get inspired by other fanfics that I find interesting. Dreams? Not really... All my dreams are about me being chased by someone or falling from the sky.
hơn một năm qua MajorAbbey said…
^That's interesting, because one of my stories ("You're just not cute enough") was inspired by the same thing.
hơn một năm qua barbiegirl2435 said…
Ahh, lines in the movies make me curious too. (In P&P Julian's line: More of a room really, we couldn't afford a house. Who is the "we"? Lolz.)
LLaS actually started out as a dream. So did all four 3M Fanfics too. I guess I just wasn't ready for the story to end, you know.
*Lolz Lexie!*
hơn một năm qua Mariolka said…
smile
Scary classical music or Celtic music. That's why I get the crazy idea about an immortal vampire getting sent out to destroy Corinne and her friends. Sorry to anyone who hasn't read it yet. Dreams? Once... only once and it's an original story. It was a creepy dream... very creepy. Island princess also inspires me. I mean we can technically make Ro anything since we don't know much about her family. I've made her an immortal, a spirit, and a young witch. Some ideas just pop into my mind out of nowhere. Other books also inspire me. Like legend of Holly Claus. I'm planning on writing a barbie version of that.
last edited hơn một năm qua