Thế Thần - Tiết khí sư cuối cùng Avatar the Last Airbender: Survey

princesslullaby posted on May 28, 2010 at 04:33PM
I found these questions online somewhere :)

I answered them, but I'm curious to know your answers too.

1. Name your top 5 favorite avatar characters, in order:

1.Zuko
2.Iroh
3.Toph
4.Jet
5. mehhhhhhh....lately I've been leaning towards Azula. But I also like Suki, Sokka, and Aang.

2. Choose 3 of them and explain why.

1. Zuko- I didn't like him earlier in the series, but as the series went along, I was surprised to find I like him more. I think it's because if I could be any character, it would be Zuko, which is weird, because he's not a particularly powerful bender nor does he have the most charming personality, but I love his determination. I always admire that in people. And really, he's got the most exciting journey.

2. Jet- I find this character underrated. I LOVE what a devious stalker he is, he's got total ninja skillz. I find him really dynamic and I think if they hadn't killed him off, he would be a totally cool addition to the final battles during Sozin's Comet.

3. Toph- I mean, she fucking KICKS ASS! and she's the only girl that doesn't prance around and look gorgeous all the friggin time. Except Mei, but Mei is at least girlier than Toph.

3. What kind of bender would you be, if you could choose?

This is toph (ha, did you like how I said "toph" instead of "tough"? I'm clever.), the practical part of me says Earthbender, because I feel you could use earth in a waterbending way too. Like make it flow like a wave. Just, no one's perfected it. But my personal instinct is to say fire, even though it's the least practical. I like having power, and to me, fire is the most powerful, and also the most beautiful.

4. Favorite CANON avatar couple?
Do Sokka and Yue count as Canon? They didn't end up together. Oh well, I also like Sokka and Suki. I think I would've liked any girl they stuck with Sokka, really. But I really find Sokka and Suki cute because they're realistic.

5. LEAST favorite CANON avatar couple?
Zuko and Mei. Don't get me wrong, I like Mai and I like Zuko individually. But together? To me it makes as much sense as Cabbage guy and toph. I just don't get it. I don't see the appeal, and I don't think they mesh well together, and their romantic moments seemed forced. Zuko is so passionate and firey, and Mei is just so....Mei. Can someone please explain to me how they work so well together?

6. Favorite NON CANON avatar couple?
Jetko. What? Don't make fun of me. I still think Jet is gay, even in the show, and Zuko basically ignores every girl who hits on him. Plus they make ten times more sense then Meiko.

7. Funniest character on the show?

IROH. IROH IROH IROH.

Iroh: It's nice to see old friends.
Zuko: Too bad you don't have any old friends who don't want to attack you.
Iroh: Hmm...old friends who don't want to attack me....

Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but...*sniff*...that's just so sad!

Iroh: This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!
Zuko: ...Uncle, that's what all tea is.
Iroh: How could a member of my own family say something so horrible!

8. Most kickass character on the show?

Iroh. Was he even beaten once? No.

9. Who's more evil, Azula or Ozai?

I'm going to go with Azula, because I think had she been in charge, there would be a lot more death under her.

10. What characters do you wish hadn't "died"? (ex. Yue, Jet, Zhao)

Jet. As explained before.

11. What is your favorite episode?

Either "Jet", for inside joke reasons, "Ember Island Players", because it's freaking hilarious, or the last episode in Book Water. I'm blanking on the name.

12. Which girl character do you think is the most attractive?

Either June or Yue.

13. Which male character do you think is the most attractive?

Jet. Also Haru, before he gets his mustache.
Zuko is okay with his long hair. It's grown on me.

14. What's your favorite song in the series?

Leaves from the Vine.

15. Do you want to see another season of Avatar be made?

*sigh* ONLY if it's good. I don't see how they could make another season, unless there were rebellions or something....

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO ANSWER!!!
last edited on Jun 04, 2010 at 08:54PM

Thế Thần - Tiết khí sư cuối cùng 35 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...