Thế Thần - Tiết khí sư cuối cùng yêu thích Episodes?

ktlady posted on Oct 19, 2007 at 04:55PM
What are your favorite episodes of Avatar? and why?

My favorites:

Cave of Two Lovers -- I've seen this episode like ten times. This line alone makes it a favorite for me:
"Don't react to what I'm about to say... I think that kid's the avatar!"

and "and die!!" (strums guitar)

Zuko Alone-- just because I love Zuko's two swords and we learned how much of a softie he really is. lol...

Bitter Work-- Just for Sokka in this episode...
"I'll give up meat and sarcasm... that's all I have."

The Blue Spirit-- for Sokka once again!
"Sokka thinks he's an earthbender!" -Katara
"Take that, you rock!" -Sokka

and of course...
"You're crazy, aren't you?" -Aang
"That's ri-ight!" -Random mad old lady

Those are all from the second season! Anyone have some good ones from the first? I can't think of any. I guess it's just that the second season is still fresh in my mind. Oh and episodes from the third season are allowed, of course!

Thế Thần - Tiết khí sư cuối cùng 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Kirsty said…
I have, have, have to put The Awakening just because Aang had hair. I absolutely could not get over this and just blinked at the computer screen for about 5 minutes!

Gotta agree, Zuko Alone is a brilliant ep and I love it when the kid sneaks the double swords(!) to practice with then Zuko finds him and spooks him. I thought I'd mind 'cos there was no Aang but it was great!

Any ep where Sokka goes shopping! I loved it in Sokka's Master where Kataras like "I know what'll cheer you up" and Sokkas all "Shopping!".

Which is the ep where Sokkas talking about his boomerang going "You DO always come back!" and saying "me without my boomerang is like Katara without her hair...loopies!"

Lol just a few more gems from Sokka I promise, like The Drill where he's going "the Boomeraang gang, see? It has Aang in it". I love it where he drinks cactus juice in The Desert (quenchy!) and "its a bear? Just a ear? Not a platypus-bear? Only a bear?" etc. Ah Sokka! I love others too but his quotes spring easily to mind.
hơn một năm qua ktlady said…
Okay... I now have to add "The Beach" to my favorites. Great episode. Maybe I'm just a sucker for misunderstood kids.

Sokka's Master was a good episode too. lol... Sokka does rock. He makes half the show. Can you imagine the show without him?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua da_silverfox said…
ok my favorite episodes!

The Drill:
All 4 elements are used a lot. Good fighting, the sarcasm jokes of Sokka (love it!) and his TEAM AVATAR, THE AANG GAANG, THE FEARSOME FOURSOME and such. The bored Mai (: okay, we lost). The Earthgeneral for the wall ( do you want the help of the avatar now? - Yes :'( !)

Appa's lost days
the eastern airtemple is ,like all of them, beautiful!
the connection between appa and aang ìs great, the flashbacks even greater! i hope there is nothing wrong with suki and the other kioshi warriors and it really hurts seeing appa with so much pain.

Nightmares and daydreams (although i still dont understand how these episodes are on this site)
the hallucinations, nightmares, the daydream (i wish he really told what he feels for katara, i wish the daydream came true!!!)
hơn một năm qua Kirsty said…
Oh I've totally got to add the Avatar and the Fire Lord, that was brilliant. Went quite a way into explaining why Zuko is so messed up, it's all in the GENES, people...
hơn một năm qua ktlady said…
lol Kirsty! Totally agree. ;)
hơn một năm qua da_silverfox said…
yeah true!

i love all the flashbacks in avatar!
they're all so explaining :p
hơn một năm qua miiamya said…
the cave of two lovers
bitter work
the warriors of kyoshi island
the beach
the water bending scroll
and the newest episode(10/11)

but they are all awesome
hơn một năm qua ClassicalNadia said…
smile
Some of my favorites are: The Waterbending Master, Return to Omashu, The Chase, The Drill, The Crossroads of Destiny, The Beach, The Puppetmaster, The Boiling Rock part 2, and Into the Inferno. Mostly the ones with Azula.
hơn một năm qua Princess_Azula said…
The most favorites are: The Storm, The Seige of the North part 2, Zuko Alone, The City of Walls and Secrets, The Firebending Masters, The Old Masters, Avatar Aang. Though I love ALL the episodes)))
hơn một năm qua stoner said…
zzz
I'm beginning to appreciate "The Warriors Of Kyoshi."

Party because I had used it as an instructional aid to highlight the importance of equality and interdependence [regardless of age, race, gender and/or ethnicity].

- The absence of ethnocentrism, as evidenced by Suki agreeing to make exceptions, especially when they had been "traditionally" not allowed to have any outsiders, let alone boys. The admittance of Sokka would later open the door for another outsider - Ty Lee - to become a full pledged member of the group. *If* the series continued, the Kyoshi warriors today would be a very diverse group to be reckoned with.

- The change of attitude, as evidenced by Sokka's initial sexist and chauvinistic attitude towards the opposite sex, as per his cultural upbringing in the water tribe. He had learned to acknowledge women, as equally capable (or better suited) to tackle the tasks that were once traditionally dominated by men.

- Suki passed on her knowledge to Sokka, paving the way for him to become a great warrior (and master swordsman) in his own right in later episodes.
hơn một năm qua 18wanda said…
cool
I like Ember Island Players, waterbending Scroll, Painted Lady, and the Boiling Rock. That is only naming a few.
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
wink
Sozins commet was my faveirote i also like the beach the chase and the drill. I like the episodes that have Azula in them alot.
last edited hơn một năm qua
blush
I figured that with all the Azula user icons. Not hard to figure you out. Also, I picked the blushing smiley because it is so cute!
hơn một năm qua 123cosmo4 said…
I really like Ember Island Players. It made me so...LOL! It was hilarious and I daydreamed a lot about that.
hơn một năm qua Will_NolanLover said…
smile
Sozins Comet part 4
smirk
Really? I thought that was the worst. My favorite in the season finale was into the inferno. I loved the fire duel and the air ships.