Atheism Welcome to the Atheism spot

Satat posted on Oct 17, 2006 at 04:14AM
You might find it strange to have a catagory about a declairation of what you do not believe, but due to the social, societal and political climates right now, it is quite a relevant and hot topic.

Well, anyhoo, I look forward to wonderful intelligent discourse, and above all have fun. :)

Atheism 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Jillian said…
I agree this is a hot topic.

I think its funny, next to the name it says 'You're a fan of Athiesm,' like Athiesm is some kind of movie.
hơn một năm qua apsham said…
I kind of want to join, as I am an Atheist however, I don't like the logo for the group.. it seems boastful.
hơn một năm qua XpsychotickissX said…
well i joined because im proud to be an atheist.
proud to be smart enough to not be so delusional as to believe in a god.
hơn một năm qua msqueenbea said…
i'm also a proud atheist, ironically enough it was going to sunday school that made me the non believer i am today.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua hypersniper said…
i too am an atheist, have been for many years. its disappointing that theres only 16 atheist 'fans'.
hơn một năm qua the_bunkster said…
i am a proud athiest, christianity angers me, i just wish more ppl could see that
hơn một năm qua iLove said…
I am an Atheist as well, but Christianity doesn't 'anger' me. That's a very unfair generalized statement.

I am very accepting of all religions and non-religions. I let people believe what they believe while I believe what I believe.
hơn một năm qua TweenaCat said…
I respect people's beliefs generally speaking, because although I have never believed in God (even when I was a kid and they were teaching it as fact in my Catholic school) I can see why it would give people hope. It's like believing in Santa or fairies, when you're a kid it makes you happy.
But I do think it's strange that fully grown adults would believe in fairytales. And rather worrying, given the amount of power the pope has.
hơn một năm qua leuron said…
Yeah, I believe in what is proven to me, and that's science. Gods are part of Mithology, which I like, but am too old to believe... I mean, there are so many gods and beliefs in many cultures, how can they all be true, that's right, they are not... People just need to wake up...
hơn một năm qua adavila said…
Christianity (the church) also angers me they take advantege of the poor and the ignorant people to take their money. Also it angers me that they think only their way is correct and any other ways will take you to hell.
I also hate how they make you fear god and tell you that if you dont worship "him" you will burn in hell I mean they say this to little kids do you know what that does to little kids. I do my little cousin is so afraid of hell that when he says a bad word he washes his mouth with "holy" water (Edit: from the church) I mean do you know how many bacterias that water has.

So yeah that´s almost all of what I have to say
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Sharei said…
Christianity has good rules..dont u agree???
thou shall not kill,steal etc... the thing is that even the "holy" ones does not live by those laws!!! i dont care if u belive in a santa of captain Hook! as long as u dont hurt any1~as long as u dont lie to any1! as long as u dont kill any1! and thats exactly what the church i s doing!!! they r liars nd i truly (lightly said) dont like them!
" I was a christian untill i reached the age of reason" as George Carlin said(briliant man btw)
Well why does so many ppl still didnt reached that age?! ...though theyre much older than me?!
hơn một năm qua Sharei said…
sry for the grammar...;P
hơn một năm qua Nelsonoff said…
Hello?
worried
Im 13 and a atheist its pretty hard when I live in a community of cristians does anybody have some advice?
HEllo?
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
smile
Hi Nelsonoff! Sorry nobody replied to until now, but I think this forum is pretty dead. I have set up another forum here:
link

Welcome to our Atheist community! Feel free to share your thoughts, comment on picks/videos/images/articles and so on!