Arrested Development I'm Oscar! (.com)

jameswilson posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 05:49PM
I was watching "The Cabin Show" today and I freeze framed Oscar's website the second time it's shown.
If you haven't done so, you should because it's highly amusing.
It says:

By Oscar Bluth
Inmate # 24601

It's been a week since my last entry. I can explain. Last Thursday I was counting ants in the prison yard and it was a scorcher, but I remember I started killing the ants with my feet, yelling "Die you little black bastards, die!" I got stabbed - a whole lot.

Hah. Hilarious.
I love this show.
last edited on Jun 16, 2008 at 05:49PM

Arrested Development 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Shandiii said…
Hahaha! That's so funny! I'd like to read more of his blog, lol.

I love how the put little details in everything like that.

On some forum somewhere, I don't remember where, people were pointing out that all of the funny newspaper articles that they have shown on AD.
hơn một năm qua smoore23 said…
Lol, that is great! One of the best things about AD is that you can watch it over and over and you can notice something new almost every time.
hơn một năm qua theraconteur said…
Thanks so much for that. I wonder what other shenaigans Oscar(.com) got into in prison.
hơn một năm qua oscarbluth said…
Imoscar.com, website got bought out by George in an attempt to silence me.
I made a new site at imoscar.org!

Remember... I'm oscar ... dot org!
(srsly.. I am Oscar)
hơn một năm qua Alpaca said…
Exactly smoore. You also catch the background stuff more, like Rita sitting on the bus bench that said We Britain. When she sits up her body blocks the I and T and it says We Brain. It's also great because do they not only refer to earlier episodes, they also refer to future episodes. I recall Buster saying in regards to his hand chair that was at Lupe's, "I never knew I could miss a hand so much." etc, etc, etc...