animegoddessfly posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 06:52AM
can you tell me about any romantes anime nothing prvy or sickaning

anime 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PoddoChan said…
big smile
Nodame Cantabile :) Cute, Sweet, Sad, Funny and roooooooomantic
hơn một năm qua rayray36 said…
Only thing I can think of right now would b ( Oh/Ah My Goddess) It has both funny and kinda romantic things in it. Hope that helped P.S. this pic is from the anime that away u know what 2 look 4.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Only thing I can think of right now would b ( Oh/Ah My Goddess) It has both funny and kinda romantic
hơn một năm qua migzmo said…
nodame contabile and oh my goddess!....
REC. is also a perfect example... i watch it on HERo channel....
tora dora! may do so...
hơn một năm qua pdsa said…
I want to recommend you 'True Tears.' It's about three girls - Noe, Hiromi, and Aiko - and a boy whose name is Shinichiro. It looks not special, but little romantic and impressing. 'Noe' is a strange chracter who says she lost tears when her grandma passed away, so she never get along with others. However, she met Shinichiro who wants to be a fairy tale writer. She soon believes that Shinichiro is the person who can 'fly.' 'Hiromi' is living with Shinichiro but acts cold since her parents died. Hiromi is a good and popular girl who has always smiles. She also seems to have a special feeling on Shinichiro, but she locked herself because of some reason. I don't want to post a spoiler so stops here. If you want to just watch a typical but special love story, it's not a bad story.
hơn một năm qua kittypants said…
Chobits,Fruits basket and errrr i dunno :\ lol Loveless.. unless your into that whole yaoi crap :D :D
hơn một năm qua Shwele said…
big smile
Well I have 2 on my mind right now...
Toradora! - best comedy-romance anime for me.
Kimi no Todoke - still airing, sweet shojo shounen anime.
Clannad - great romance anime, worth of watching, especially second 2.
Hope that this helps, I see u put this topic who knows when, but I just now after 2 months checked forum topics here. xD