anime ~ Dark Seinen fantaisie RP ~

DanteSparda751 posted on Apr 03, 2017 at 09:02AM
In this world you can be whatever you want, example Mercenary, Bard, Hunter, Bounty Hunter, Knight, Bandit,Sorcerer,etc. Sound fun right? Heh, This world you will live in is full of dark secrets which are demons,trolls,goblins,undead,Horny Orcs,etc and also some disgusting pedophiles,rapist and so on and so forth. ( Keep in mind this took place on a dark world w/ fantasy creatures and weapons but still ya can live a normal life)

Rules :

1. No God Power Level Character.

2. No Bullying or Harassing someone.

3. You can create many characters as you want.

4. You can use your own Original Anime Character or a Existing one.

Name :
Personality:
Looks:
Powers/Special Abilities: (Just don't take this one too far)
Extra Information : (Optional)

Have Fun! and feel free to ask questions!
last edited on Apr 07, 2017 at 04:27AM
save

anime 28 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua DanteSparda751 said…
Name : Kōrudo Shi

Background: He was a son of a farmer when he was a kid until some trolls have raided there village and Brutally Rape every woman in that place. His mind was still a child on that time so he didn't even know what has happened to her mother which was raped in front of him while his dad was hanged by a tree and he was lucky enough to be grab by a thief who was felt sorry for him and so on after many years he is started as a Bard then quickly change into a mercenary because his mind was matured and clear now that he remembered the village raid incident.

Personality: Brash,Stubborn,Naive

Looks: White Hair,Blue collared Uniform

Powers/Special Abilities: Sharp Eye,Unhuman Speed
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name : Kōrudo Shi Age: 19 Background: He was a son of a farmer when he was a kid until some t
hơn một năm qua AltairEzio22 said…
(Now this is the rp that i have been looking for!)

Name : Kizune Jizu

Background: Not much known of his background and history, He was just known as a thief when he was trying to steal some goods from a castle and he was caught by the night watch and got sent from a prison which took him 2/3 years just to escape from that hellhole place. After some few years he tries to redeem himself to no longer steal and started to be a Sheriff on a peaceful village.

Personality: Kind, polite, sociable, energetic and talkative.

Looks: Black Hair, Black Scarf, Brown Boots, Shirt

Powers/Special Abilities: Expert Swordsman,Detect Life

(Now this is the rp that i have been looking for!) Name : Kizune Jizu Age: 21 Background: No
"Korudo ready his broadsword" Time to wander this lands again... "He opens the door of his little shack" Ah Fresh Air! "Walks on a random path"
 "Korudo ready his broadsword" Time to wander this lands again... "He opens the door of his little sha
(Dang it i can't do this new rp talk style)

Kizune: "Looks at the village" I hope there aren't bandits this time.....
Villager: Ey Sheriff! I heard that there are some trolls in the forest nearby!
Kizune: "He gets shocked" Really?! You better not be playing with me boy or you will get plunged with this swo- Oh.... i'm sorry... I get mad on troll situations -_-
Villager : Oh it's okay! Just go and get those trolls beheaded!
Kizune: Fine "Kizune gets out of the village and wanders into the forest"
 (Dang it i can't do this new rp talk style) Kizune: "Looks at the village" I hope there aren't ban
"Korudo hears a commotion" Trolls?! Dang, At this rate most women will be raped in these forests. "He ready his Broadsword" Now where are these weird looking meat bags...
hơn một năm qua LightSoul99 said…
Name: Dewey Aria Decimals

Background: When you first start freshman year, you’re going to want to fit in. Or try to fit in. With slight deafness and glasses for poor long sight, Dewey feels like she doesn't fit well with the world around her. At all. Everyone thinks she's strange, a girl stuck in books of all kinds genre, completely mysterious and overall - quiet. She tends to keep quiet about almost everything and anything, and that’s what makes her seem off to others, or intimidating, so she thinks.
When she was young, she was raised in a beautiful home, with a loving family and environment. But Dewey was a trouble child amongst her three siblings. She’d be bullied in her schools, both physically and emotionally. And for not being able to fend for herself and hurt those who she cared about, she just couldn’t, no matter what the voices in her head told her, or the one friend who also said, that Dewey had in school.

Personality: Quiet, isn’t a fan of crowds, a bookworm, but she’s also very bright, heart-warming, fun and slightly tomboyish.

Looks: Thick, dark velvet, long hair, dark azure eyes, and pallid skin.
Her height is 5’3 and she has an average taste in fashion.

Powers/Special Abilities: None. She’s normal, with a ton of emotionally dramatic experiences.
 Name: Dewey Aria Decimals Gender: Female Age: 19 Background: When bạn first start freshman
AltairEzio22 commented…
Good to see someone joining this rp :3 hơn một năm qua
LightSoul99 commented…
Dewey Aria Decimals. Weird name, for a girl like me. bạn would think 'Dewey' is a nickname, but it's not the worst name in the world. I don't think any name is, really, if bạn ask me. When I was younger, I loved my name - still do, now - I would go on a rant sometimes of how my name was one of the best, ngẫu nhiên name I'd ever had. Fortunately, it wasn't ngẫu nhiên that my parents chose that name for me. 'Dewey' was actually named after a philosopher's last name, John Dewey. To be specific. But as time grew on, I didn't really like my name so much. hơn một năm qua
AltairEzio22 commented…
Dang dats some good intro for your character 0_0 hơn một năm qua
Kizune : "Runs near from the commotion" Damn it.... I hope there aren't civilians in that area! "He stops running and stares at a tree" So your the one who is being too noisy in these place ey? "Looks at a troll"
 Kizune : "Runs near from the commotion" Damn it.... I hope there aren't civilians in that area! "He s
"Korudo jumps at a bush and Unsheathes his Broadsword" Take this scu- Eh? Who the heck are you?! "Looks at Kizune"
Kizune: What the?! Stand back commoner! This Troll is mine! "Unsheathes his Katana" Die you disgusting creature "Stabs the Troll in the stomach"
"He plunges behind the troll and stab it's head" Guess i got the kill.... Sheriff "Smirks"
Kizune: You little piece of- "Trolls emerges from the bushes" Crap.... Looks like these little meat bags wanna have some fun...
 Kizune: bạn little piece of- "Trolls emerges from the bushes" Crap.... Looks like these little meat b
Heh, Guess we are going to team up then? "Looks at the trolls" Damn.... i think these guys look like they recently raped a woman!
Kizune: Hmph, Fine! "Looks at Korudo's Badge" You little- Your a thief?! Dang it! I guess i have to bring you in then.
What?! Heckz Naw i'm getting out of here! "Runs towards the village blindly" If i'm going to jail.... My mercenary career will be broken. "Saws a Village" Great! I can hide in there!
Aria: Something doesn't look right.. *sighing for the tenth time, I take hold of the pins my sisster, Ivory, placed in my hair and strung them out, letting my mane cascade over my shoulders* There.

Ivory: *unexpectedly barges in without knocking, causing Aria to scream slightly and curse a little* For Pete's sake Dew, you're going to be late for your freshman year! *with arms flailing, she grabs Aria's wrist whilst she slings on her bag, tugging her out of the room*

Aria: Please tell me Mother didn't tell you to take me.. *groans a little as Ivory pulls me out into the front yard*

Ivory: She did, but *spins around to face Aria* I'm going to skip it because someone's picking me up today due to horrendous causes going around, you know. You're a big girl now and you know Dad knows it *pokes Aria's nose a little before skipping off the path*

Aria: *exhales a little, rubbing the back of my head as I walked along the gravel, too lost in thought to realize I had knocked into someone, bruising my head and butt from the landing, in the process* What the hell--? *blinks a little, and looks ahead of me, seeing a rather musculus, but lanky and extremely tall person cringing at his sides not too far from me*
Whoops.
"Korudo looks down and get's shocked" Oh Shoot! I'm sorry! "Hears some noise from the forest" Crap.... I hope that annoying sheriff isn't getting near from here "Looks at Aria" Ah... Hey... Is there a place where i can hide? I'm sorry for bumping your head earlier -_-+
Kizune : "Kizune looks around" Where the heck is this piece of- "Hears dozen of footsteps behind his back" Damn it! This trolls! "Runs towards the direction where korudo goes"
Aria: *lifts a hand to my head, and, feeling a bump, flinches* Ouch.. *feels Korudo's stare on me and I blink, before leaping to my feet* Ah, it's alright, it's alright! *laughs nervously* I don't believe we'd met before-- *notices a long vehicle drive by full-speed, and I scream* Dammit! That's my bus! Freaking hell -- stop! Stop the bus! *takes off stubbling but running to the moving vehicle, clutching my bag, all the while shouting and exclaiming*
"Korudo gets shocked" Hmm what?! Ahh i think we haven- Ey! Where are you going! "Saws Aria rushing towards a bus" What kind of vechile was that? "Catches up w/ aria" Hey! I got some questions to ask!
Kizune: "Saw's Korudo" Hey! Where do you think your going! "Runs towards Korudo" Hey! Hey! You ain't going anywhere white haired ki- "Saws some trolls getting near Korudo" Holy crap.... Kid! There are some trolls behind you!
Aria: Sorry, Guy-I-Don't-Know! You'll have to excuse the running-- *balls my hands into tights fists and jumps at the vehicle, taking a few swings at the windows, the metal breaking at the impact my hands created* Shit.. *curses softly and leaps massively, whilst running, landing in a tumble on the bus's roof, gasping at the land*
See you in another life, maybe! *yells out to Korudo, hands cupped over my lips*
(Whoops wrong name i thought i was kizune XD btw imma change my rp type style)

Korudo: Dang.... What the hell did i just saw... "Shouts at Aria" I'll see ya next time the- "A troll grabs him behind the back" Damn it! "He unsheathes his katana and slice the troll in half" Pshh, Disgusting creature. "Looks at the Bus" What the hell was that vehicle.... Who is that girl.....
(-.-)

Kizune: Ey! "Grabs Korudo' Shoulder" Don't think.... You can escape from me kid.... -.- "Saws the bus" What the heck is that?!
Aria: *walks fast along the bus, trying not to trip over my own feet, and once seeing a handle to open to the inside, unbolts the door, heaving it open and jumping inside, scaring off some of the students in their seats*

Villager Child: What the hell, woman! You tryna scare us all half to death?! *growls at Aria as she takes her seat in the middle section*

Aria: *shoots a look at the passengers around her, eyebrows arched, before she sighs slightly* If you thought I was a troll, or some demonic creature, you'd already be dead by now. *pokes a tongue at them and faces away to the window, thinking*
'I wonder what that guy wanted.. He should've seen I wasn't one to pipe conversations with strangers..' *she thinks, huffing under her breath*
Korudo: Dang she looked like a noble..... "Looks at Kizune" Hey! What did i do?! didn't i help your ass back there?
Kizune: Boi i'm gonna take your ass into bars boy!, and i hate thiefs soooo dats mean jail time is on your ass. "Grabs Korudo and brings him to a cell" So this is gonna be your room for 3/4 years i think? -w- and who was that girl?! Was that your girlfriend? Wife? Thief Member?
 Kizune: Boi i'm gonna take your đít, mông, ass into bars boy!, and i hate thiefs soooo dats mean jail time is on
Korudo: Eh?! That girl looked like a noble! How can you say that she was my girlfriend or wife or something, and 4 years! what the heck dude! i just got here -_-
Aria: *peers outside my side window, noticing two tall, steely metal gates coming closer to the bus* Here comes the start of the nightmarish times.. *mumbles as the bus enters into the grounds, stopping at a nearby sign that said 'Royal Swordsman Academy'*
'Why my parents enrolled me here, is beyond me' *stands up and skips off the bus, strutting across the fields to a building where, as I far as I could see, everyone who looks almost mystical, slightly dangerous-looking but not dangerous, in all sizes, big and small, tall and short, was heading also*
DanteSparda751 commented…
Dang dats some dark school hơn một năm qua
LightSoul99 commented…
Thank you, thank bạn c: I do enjoy dark places, now and then for my characters :3 hehe! hơn một năm qua