anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

anime 707 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 707

hơn một năm qua horofox said…
Violet- Ya ill train like whatever you said. * Pouts * Who's he? * Points to Yusuke *
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: He's a higher member. I'm sure he'll be here to watch us. Hand your weapons to him (Places his sword next to Yusuke)
Violet- * Slowly gives him rifle but stops * But what if a parasite comes?
Shusaku: There won't be any. We have guards for a reason. Now hand him your weapons already
hơn một năm qua anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He took the Chainsword and held out his hand for Violets weapon* Now, if there IS a breach, we have people that can kill it before it can say "Oops". If it screws with US it's as good as dead. *He chuckled confidently* Besides, even bare handed Shusaku could kill parasites like they're nothing, he hates 'em more than any of the others here.
Violet- Here! * Hands him rifle * I can kill them bare handed!
Shusaku: Indeed I do (Goes to the middle of the arena and waits for Violet)
Violet- * Goes to the middle * Are we fighting?
Shusaku: Yes, when you're ready
Yusuke: I'm not setting any kind of Time limit or starting marker so have at it until one is either unconscious or concedes the fight. No Lethal techniques. That's about it, go nuts.
Shusaku: Ready, Violet? (Readies himself)
hơn một năm qua Horofox6 said…
Violet- As always. * Gets in fighting stance *
Yusuke: Alrighty then! You may begin! *He lowered his hand and disappeared, reappearing off to the side of the arena, still holding the weapons*
Shusaku: (Stays still, waiting for Violet to make the first move)
Violet- * Throws fist at him and waits for his reaction and thinks * This isn't going to be easy...
Shusaku: (Her fist hits him in the face. He stands there, only for him to turn to face her, followed by a side kick to her hips)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Violet- * Sees his foot in the corner of her eye and jumps of of it but fumbles a little * Youre better than I thought. * Kicks aiming for his back *
Shusaku: (Dodges before she could hit him) So are you (throws a punch aimed for her stomach)
Violet- * Aims for stomach first so he draws back * ... * While punching she gets ready to kick him *
Shusaku: (Grabs her leg that she swings at him and throws her back)
Violet- * Falls back and flips over him then kicks him in the leg * Hm. * Smirks *
Shusaku: (Throws a punch at her)
hơn một năm qua PhoenixFox42 said…
Hi is it ok if i join SixWing Rp? If so my Charecter is,

Name: Lexi
Personality: Energetic, perky, worries (ish), and adventurous
Weapon: Spiked disc's (works like a boomerang/frisbee and has straps to put around rist)
(anything else i need to add?)
(Sure, and nothing else you need to add. Good work)
Violet- Ducks head and kicks his abdomen * Ha!
Shusaku: (Doesn't seem to stumble from the kick, only to grab her leg, and spin her around, throwing her onto the ground)
Violet- * Trips but flips him over with her and closes eyes *
Shusaku: (Flips in the air and lands on his feet like a cat)
Yusuke: Jeez... This is an intense atomosphere...
Shusaku: (Throws another punch at her)
Lexi: *watches nervously hoping not to be noticed during there battle and leans against something*
Yusuke: Hey, what're ya doin'? I don't recognize you so you're either a spy or a trainee, so which is it? Quickly, before I accidentally kill you. *He had appeared next to Lexi, undetected, still holding the Blades, his own were slung behind his waist where they usually were, as if he were ready to deploy at any second* Well then? *He saw her Spiked Disc's* Hrm? You're a Six Wing member? Guess I don't gotta kill you, but what are you doing here? You realize that the arena is off limits to regular members if there's a trial going on right?
Violet- ( Dodges and kicks again)
Shusaku: (Grabs her leg, and pulls her toward him to punch her)
Violet- * Punches him and flips backwards *
Shusaku: (The punch doesn't affect him as he kicks her, sending her a few feet away)
Violet- How long is this going to last? * Holds side *
Lexi} Ah! *turns to him and backs up quickly. the strap to the disc comes undone and catches it quickly holding it between her fingers towards his face not meaning to be threatening* I-I uh i'm not some spy... Uh sir... And i didn't know... I'm kind of, um knew so uh *backs up more adjusting the strap for the disc* ahem... Sh-should i be going? I think so..*has goosebumps along her arms and steps back some more*
Shusaku: Depends on who gives up first
Violet- Hey what's Yusuke doing up there?
Shusaku: He's spectating us. Someone needs to keep watch so you don't get killed
Violet- Oh its just me? Not you to! * Runs towards him and kicks *
Shusaku: (Grabs her foot as she kicks) (Throws a punch at her)
Violet- * Punched his stomach while he holds her foot * What do you think you are a super human! Youre just the same as anyone else!
Shusaku: Perhaps so (Tosses her away from him)
Violet- Why do you think so highly of yourself!? * Jumps on him *
Shusaku: Just to put new members like you in their place (Kicks her off)
Violet- Im just as good as you any day! I've been doing this my whole life without some stuck up selfish boy like you! * Flips back and jumps on his back again *
Shusaku: (Grabs her and throws her onto the ground) Perhaps, but with an attitude like yours, you'll get nowhere
Violet- * Gets up * And with a poor heart like yours you'll have nothing. * Punches and kicks *