anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

anime 707 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 707

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: Sorry. It's not in my blood to have emotions. I only have one memory of having an emotion (Suddenly has flashbacks of That Day)
hơn một năm qua anifanfreak said…
Shyla: Uh... It's okay, Yusuke was an Emotional rock when he started working here too... Don't worry, we'll grind emotions into your personality.
Shusaku: I don't think it's possible for me, to be honest. You could try. But, I am just letting you know, in case you want to save time (Can't get the memories out of his head)
Shyla: We've all the time in the world.
Shusaku: Very well then (Trying to find a way to get the thoughts out) So, where is this mission of yours
Shyla: Our very own Ground Zero. Just outside Shinjuku, The scene of the most horrific outbreak of parasites.
Shusaku: Sounds like it could be challenging. But, nothing like a challenge to wake you up
Shyla: My thoughts Exactly, Let's go. *She walked out of the base, thy took a different route out than how Yusuke and Shusaku entered* Oh, we each have our own ways out and in so unless an enemy somehow follows us all the way through nothing gets in. Or out. *She walked out and they emerged from a brick wall on the side of an Alley behind a women's clothes store* C'mon. *She walked off down the street*
Shusaku: (Follows, keeping his hand on his sword hilt, ready for the fight)
Shyla: *She sighed* Relax. We're not doing any real fighting unless we have to, and we wont get into a fight for almost 12 hours if anything. Our mission is exterminating a hive, yeah, but you don't have to be foolhardy and charge head long into the hive, we can do it the smart way you know. Just try to be stealthy*
Shusaku: I see. I apologize, I was just trying to be prepared (Lets go of his hilt and walks normally)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Shyla: Aw, no problem! Anyway, I'm kinda hungry, what about you?
Shusaku: Now that you mention it, I am a bit hungry
Shyla: Cool! Let's go eat! I know a great place! *She smiled*
Shusaku: Very well (Tries his hardest to smile back, but can't) Let's go
Shyla: Haha, Nice try. You're scarily similar to Yusuke, are you two related?
Shusaku: Not really. I was an only child
Shyla: "Not Really"? Uh, okay, c'mon, speed up, we're almost there.
Shusaku: Okay (Walks quickly to the building
Shyla: C'mon I've got my own table here since I'm a regular. *She walked over to a corner booth and sat down* So, what do you think you'll have? *She held up a menu*

(Keep in mind that this is a "Diner Style Restaurant " so anything you may find at a Road side Diner at around Lunch to Dinner time)
Shusaku: (Looks at it) Probably just soup
last edited hơn một năm qua
Shyla: Okay! That's cool! *She handed the waitress the menus and ordered the soup and her own usual* This is gonna be good I promise you! *She smiled giddily*
Shusaku: Well, you know this place better than me, so you are possible right
Shyla: Haha! Yeah. Alright... *The food was delivered* Let's dig in!!
Shusaku: Alright (Takes a sip of his soup) Well, you definitely know how to pick the best restaurants
Shyla: They really are! And they're cheap! The people that work here are super nice too, that's why this district is protected by our team, people can be happier here, fewer parasites can get through this far, we don't let anyone get hurt.
Shusaku: I'm glad to hear that. Good people deserve to be safe. They should be safe from the dangers the world has in it, and what the parasites bring upon us
Shyla: I couldn't have said that better myself... *When they finished she left the money on the table and they walked out* Okay, so you have any Recon Abilities?
Shusaku: Well, I'm not too sure
Shyla: Hmm, oblivious to even your own abilities huh...? I see... Well, I can't tell you what you're capable of I just know you're capable enough to handle yourself in battle. Even against Parasites as strong as me.
Shusaku: I'm glad to hear that. Of course, I mean that figuratively
Shyla: Good! *She smiled* You're learning emotion! I can do this!! *She was giddy with excitement, she didn't really seem like the Top Ranked Agent she was described to be*
Shusaku: Glad to hear. And you seem to have much emotion. If I could, I'd be envious
Shyla: Just acknowledging someone else's emotions is a small but crucial step to having proper emotions for yourself. You're getting there! *She smiled*
Shusaku: Thank you. But..... to be honest, I doubt I can ever express such emotions as you do. I did once, but.... It was the worst kinds of feelings imaginable
Shyla: I'm not giving up until I see a genuine smile on your face!!
Shusaku: Well, I'm glad you wish to try, Shyla (Suddenly has memories of That Day) But.... I doubt it will work. Believe me, if you knew my past, you would understand what I meant
Shyla: You're too much like Yusuke... He'd gone through a terrible trauma before he joined us, he even almost killed all of us because of something that triggered a bad memory in him, we got him to come around... I'm sure you will too! I'm... WE aren't gonna give up on you now that you're family!
Shusaku: (At the mention of the word family, he stops in his tracks, suddenly remembering everything in an instant)
Shyla: Flashing back to the good times or the bad?
Shusaku: ...... The worst possible one
(Hello)
Shyla: Hmmm.... Nothing I can do about that... Sorry....
Shusaku: I-it's fine. Don't worry about it......... We should get moving (Continues walking)
Shyla: You'll get used to it, but don't hold anything back, it's unhealhy, if you wanna talk to any of us, we'll listen no matter how bad it is, I suspect Yu hasn't confessed to you his story yet? If not, don't feel bad, it took me almost 3 years to get him to tell me, of his own free will that is.
Shusaku: (Turns his hands into fists, as he is trying to not to break down in front of her) ..... Perhaps another time
Shyla: *She turned to him and put her hands on his shoulders* Hey... It's not healthy to hold anything back... We can go somewhere secluded if you feel that's best to express yourself. Okay? I know just the place. *She smiled kindly*
Shusaku: (Thought it over, still considering it) .......... Alright. Let's go
Shyla: *She smiled kindly* Come. This way. *She entered a building and talked with the clerk in the lobby, he nodded and waved his hand* This way. C'mon, it's a little venting private room that I let Yuu-kun use.
Shusaku: (Follows)