anime The fanpop anime Awards 2014

IllusionDolls posted on Apr 20, 2014 at 02:45AM
Seeing as it is not likely for the F.A.A. 2013 to ever be finished or for its hostess' account to be restored to Fanpop, I best believe it is about time to get on with the 2014 rounds. I have never been involved with these before, but it is to my knowledge that this would not be the first time they were started back up at random by someone new, due to inconvenient circumstances, so I don't see why not, as it is all in good fun. No one is stealing anything or any idea from anyone. I will try my best to honor the deadlines I set and keep up with all of the nominations. It seems quite fun!

Rules / Regulations:
-You may submit three nominations per topic.
-If the topic does not center around an anime series itself (ex: "Best Protagonist"), please state the anime your nomination is relevant to for prevention of potential complication.
-If you do not submit your nomination for a respective topic on time, it will be excluded from the rounds.
-If you submit more than three nominations, all that surpass the third nomination will be excluded from the rounds.
-Make sure that your nomination has not already been nominated.
-There will be no accusing others of being "biased" in their nominations, whatsoever.
-Submitting scenes/characters/etc. exclusive to a series' original manga is perfectly fine.
-If you fail to follow these rules after receiving a warning, your nominations altogether will be excluded.

1) Best Series
Winner ~ Puella Magi Madoka Magica
2) Best Female Character
Winner ~ Erza Scarlet
3) Best Male Character
Winner ~ Xerxes Break
4) Best Opening Theme
Winner ~ "Guren no Yumiya" from Attack on Titan
5) Best Ending / Closing Theme
Winner ~ "Trust Me" from DuRaRaRa!!
6) Best Opening
Winner ~ Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Opening
7) Best Ending / Closing
Winner ~ Fairy Tail Ending 10
8) Best Primary Protagonist
Winner ~ Edward Elric
9) Best Primary Antagonist
Winner ~ Izaya Orihara
10) Best Soundtrack
Winner ~ Naruto Shippuden
11) Best Set of Characters
Winner ~ Naruto Shippuden
12) Best Wardrobe
Winner ~ Kuroshitsuji
13) Best Art Style
Winner ~ Puella Magi Madoka Magica
14) Most Hilarious Moment
Winner ~ Angel Beats!, the test
15) Most Emotional Moment
Winner ~ Serial Experiments Lain, Lain's sacrifice
16) Most Terrifying / Creepiest Moment
Winner ~ Corpse Party, Naomi first sees Sachiko
17) Best Kiss
Winner ~ Ouran High School Host Club ch83, Haruhi & Tamaki
18) Best Friendship | link
19) Best English Voice Actor | Open for Nominations: Deadline - September 22nd
20) Best English Voice Actress
21) Best Japanese Voice Actor
22) Best Japanese Voice Actress
23) Best English Dub
24) Best Visual Novel Anime Adaption
25) Best Family
26) Best Genre
27) Best Battle / Fight
28) Best Supporting Character
29) Best Anti-Hero
30) Best Harem / Reverse Harem
31) Best Fandom
32) Best Couple
33) Best Fan-Pairing / Ship
34) Best Genius
35) Best Type of "Dere"
36) Best Nonhuman Character
37) Best Enemies
38) Best Rivals
39) Best Abridged Series
40) Best Animal / Pet
41) Anime with Best Fan Art
42) Best Twins
43) Best Classic
last edited on Sep 17, 2014 at 11:33PM

anime 542 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 542

hơn một năm qua IllusionDolls said…
I don't want to hear any "some random person can't just decide to start this whenever they want" nonsense. Let's try not to take this too seriously, okay? ^ ^;;
applebear123 commented…
its obvious that we have to post only the anime series which was released in 2013 r8?.... just want to clarify! :) hơn một năm qua
IllusionDolls commented…
No, the first round will determine what anime series users deem the best of all time, so it can be whatever series bạn wish to nominate, regardless of the năm it was released in. The same goes for the other topics. :) hơn một năm qua
Best Anime Series Nomination #1 - Death Note

It isn't perfect, but I would, indeed, revel it as one of the best of its time because of how it differs from other series, and by the fact that its execution, altogether, is rather excellent, and the psychological aspect is quite the force to be reckoned with. :)
 Best anime Series Nomination #1 - [i]Death Note[/i] It isn't perfect, but I would, indeed, revel i
Best Anime Series Nomination #2 - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I'm not completely comfortable with regarding this as "perfection", either, but Puella Magi is simply one of the most beautiful and moving anime of all time, in my opinion, and certainly an entertaining and intriguing series. This is the only "magical girl" series that I have ever even considered watching, because of how the premise and concept of the show differs from the genre's reputation and generality. They have their frilly outfits and cute-as-can-be animal-like contractor, but if you've been fooled, this series will then take a dovetail into an element dark enough to be compared to Shiki or Death Note. I'm not sure if this was the first "dark magical girl" series, but it seems to be the one that grabbed everyone's attention for it, including mine. It isn't all about the sad stuff, though, believe me!
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Best anime Series Nomination #2 - [i]Puella Magi Madoka Magica[/i] I'm not completely comfortable
Best Anime Series Nomination #3 - Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan has a unique setup, in comparison to most anime series, and I really like its realistic essence that is carried through, despite the concept of the Titans, of course. It has, to me, one of the most wonderful sets of characters in all of fiction, and their predicaments, struggles, or triumphs are executed so that viewers almost feel as if they are experiencing it themselves. This series also has many messages placed throughout (they're considerably "hidden gems": it depends on what you look for), and I personally find that it is one of the most in-depth. It definitely stood out to me.
 Best anime Series Nomination #3 - [i]Attack on Titan[/i] Attack on Titan has a unique setup, in co
hơn một năm qua SnowAngel_ said…
Nomination - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

This show is very unique. It is not perfect, but the way the events are just makes it seem developed and plotted out well. The characters also have their own arcs, and you get to learn about them. All of the characters in the show are wonderful, and are likable. The horror parts and the psychological parts of this series are also, to me, well-balanced and not in any way out of hand. I really love this show, too.
 Nomination - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni This hiển thị is very unique. It is not perfect, but the way t
IllusionDolls commented…
Fantastic choice! :3 hơn một năm qua
SnowAngel_ commented…
Thank you! :D hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua miyuna-chan said…
Best series:Fairy Tail
 Best series:Fairy Tail
IllusionDolls commented…
I haven't seen much of it, but it seems pretty cool. ^^ hơn một năm qua
twjian commented…
I wanted to nominate this LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
mimansa commented…
Me too! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua perryperry said…
Best Series: Shinsekai Yori
Now, I know this has no chance of winning but it truly deserves to be more popular than it is. It's not that it's underrated - I've seen almost all good reviews for it, and for good reason! It's a psychological series with some really dark themes. This is a pretty serious anime and it makes you reflect on the true meaning of humanity. Not only that, but the atmosphere is pretty creepy, the art is gorgeous, the soundtrack is haunting and the characters are realistic and go through some great development! I wish that more people knew about it.
 Best Series: Shinsekai Yori Now, I know this has no chance of winning but it truly deserves to be mo
Neko-Tohka commented…
Agree, this is one of the most unique anime that I've ever seen and I really like their character developments. This is a must watch anime. hơn một năm qua
IllusionDolls commented…
This seems like something I would like. I'll have to try it some time. hơn một năm qua
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Looks awesome might watch it. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua twjian said…
Best Series#1: Angel Beats!
 Best Series#1: Angel Beats!
Best Series #2: Mawaru Penguindrum
A story about fate and death, this made me cry several times! The story can be unpredictable - it can be funny, dark, romantic, or just plain weird but that's what I love about it. This is also a very visually stunning anime with a good soundtrack too.
 Best Series #2: Mawaru Penguindrum A story about fate and death, this made me cry several times! Th
hơn một năm qua MALIKAHMAD01 said…
best anime series; NARUTO
 best anime series; Naruto
hơn một năm qua Mystrygal said…
best series 1-Fullmetal alchemist!
 best series 1-Fullmetal alchemist!
best series 2- The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya!
 best series 2- The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya!
best series 3-hm...this needs some thinking....
Lucky star!
 best series 3-hm...this needs some thinking.... Lucky star!
hơn một năm qua Marion18 said…
Best series 1: Zero no Tsukaima
 Best series 1: Zero no Tsukaima
Best series 2: Guilty Crown
 Best series 2: Guilty Crown
Best series 3: Sola
 Best series 3: Sola
IllusionDolls commented…
I'm surprised that someone nominated Sola here; I feel as though only a few people have seen it, or, at least, remembered it. It's a beautiful series, and it makes me happy to see it receiving recognition. :) hơn một năm qua
Marion18 commented…
Thank you! I think it's a beautiful series as well. ^u^ hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Katherine1517 said…
#1 Best Anime Series Nomination - Shiki

Overall, Shiki has faults but the story is endearing and tragic, making one as a viewer question as to if our view of a true "monster" is correct from the point of view of the said monster. The series itself is set up around testing one's philosophical views on sin and "who is the bad guy?" antics of the human mind, overall questioning the morals that we have developed over the years as a human being. The horror is a nice touch, though it is not over the top, and the character arcs were all heart-rending in their own way, in my opinion.
 #1 Best anime Series Nomination - [i]Shiki[/i] Overall, Shiki has faults but the story is endearin
IllusionDolls commented…
I am so glad that this was nominated. <3 hơn một năm qua
#2 Best Series Nomination - Jigoku Shoujo / Hell Girl

One can argue that Jigoku Shoujo is just a repetition of one-episode tragedies but, in my opinion, the reason for that is for the audience to question as to what they would do in that situation had they been the episodic protagonist. Would you pull the red string, casting the one that has caused you so much pain to hell to redeem yourself of suffering, knowing full well that the consequences involve being sent to hell after you die? The plot concept is intriguing and the execution is beautiful.
 #2 Best Series Nomination - [i]Jigoku Shoujo / Hell Girl[/i] One can argue that Jigoku Shoujo is j
hetalianstella commented…
I agree =) I actually tình yêu anime with the one-episode stories. It really makes us think thêm about the actual message of it <3 hơn một năm qua
#3 Best Series Nomination - CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion

CODE GEASS is far from being perfect. The plot execution was bumpy and a lot of the characters within the series (i.e. Kallen Stadtfeld, Kururugi Suzaku) lost something special to them in the second season of the series. However, I did find the story to be beautifully tragic and for the protagonist to possess character development at its finest. The ending finale was fantastic, if not the best way to end a series such as this.
 #3 Best Series Nomination - [i]CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion[/i] CODE GEASS is far from bei
hơn một năm qua Neko-Tohka said…
Best Anime Series #1: Steins;Gate
 Best anime Series #1: Steins;Gate
perryperry commented…
agree, this is hàng đầu, đầu trang ten for me hơn một năm qua
Nomination 2 - Black Cat

This series was very fun. The characters are cool, and very likable as well. This show also isn't just about shounen and action, it does have some meaning. The "meaning" in this show really is just typical for anime, you know just teamwork and friendship, but it is still good.
 Nomination 2 - Black Cat This series was very fun. The characters are cool, and very likable as we
Nomination 3 - Soul Eater

I really enjoyed this series. There were many times where I just could not stop watching! This show is very funny, and has action, and also has very interesting things about it, too. The characters are also very entertaining, and very funny. A lot of them are just stupid, but hey, without those kinda characters this show wouldn't be the same. x)
 Nomination 3 - Soul Eater I really enjoyed this series. There were many times where I just could n
SketchWreck commented…
MY VOTE DEFINENTLY GEOS TO SOUL EATER hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mariepam198 said…
Best Anime Series Nomination 1 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn !

One of the more underrated long running anime's Katekyo Hitman Reborn ! is an enjoyable experience not only due to it's unique plot but also it's character development and the way they turn an organization that is usually considered bad which is the mafia and make it appear like a good thing . First off the very idea of using the Italian mafia as a main plot point is unique and the only other anime's that center around the Italian Mafia that I know of are Baccano and this new anime called La storia della Aracana Famiglia which I don't really count since it is mostly a harem not action . Then in addition to an already great plot we get a wonderfully diverse cast of characters that over time grow and unlike in other long running anime's don't get powers spontaneously they have to actually work for it . Not only that but each character has a back story or motivation and some are linked and little by little you see how each character affects another . Two flaw's this anime has are it's fighting scenes and animation . In my opinion it redeems itself by having unique character development and an impressive story line not to mention you can't really hold the animation against it since it was aired at 2006 .
 Best anime Series Nomination 1 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn ! One of the thêm underrated long running a
Best Anime Series Nomination 2 - The World God Only Knows

I enjoy dark and psychological most of the time but every once in a while I find one good harem anime such as Rosario Vampire and a new one called kamigami no Asobi that also help build on the idea that keep people thinking while providing great comedy , romance , and a decent amount of action . The World God Only Knows in my opinion is the best combination of these traits in a harem anime while not going into S & M ( Sadist & Masochist ) romance or ecchi which is often seen when such combinations are made . Not only does this anime series help to show that everyone is different and each difference has it's own set of advantages/ disadvantages but it also builds on how these differences are created by tiny events ( such as being the youngest in your class or being a tomboy ) or huge events ( such as living in poverty , having to follow in family tradition , or being used to live one way and not wishing to change it ) . This anime also breaks out of the traditional harem trope which is every girl falling in love with the male protagonist instantly even if he didn't even try and instead actually shows the male protagonist attempting to build romantic relationship girls in a unique way which is treating actual romance like a dating sim . Not only that but the male protagonist named Keima is not perfect unlike in other harems true he get's high grades in school but he is also obsessed with video games and not really interested in girls ( like half of the guys in my class ) . In fact the only reason he attempts to romance these girls is to help get demon souls out of their hearts by filling the gap with love . ( This may sound corny but if he doesn;t do this he loses his head XD )
 Best anime Series Nomination 2 - The World God Only Knows I enjoy dark and psychological most of
twjian commented…
i thought this was nominated already? hơn một năm qua
IllusionDolls commented…
mariepam198, I'm sorry, but, I want to make sure that bạn can nominate as many as everyone else, and since this series has already been nominated, it won't be counted, so, could bạn change this nomination? But, as a side note, I find that your mô tả meets the series flawlessly. ^^;; hơn một năm qua
mariepam198 commented…
k i'll change it hơn một năm qua
mariepam198 commented…
Just changed it to The World God Only Knows hơn một năm qua
Best Series Nomination 3 - Dangan Ronpa

As shown in my second nomination I have a great interest in anime's that test humanity in a sense or bring up issues about the human condition . So I had slight difficulty deciding whether I should put as my second nomination Puella Madoka Magica , Mirai Nikki , Psycho Pass , Death Note , Or this anime and you can see which one won out . Dangan Ronpa took the pick , because while the other anime's deal around the same issues or at least include it I felt that this anime executed it the best . One of the major issues is despair and how far will a person go with just the right motivation and no hope left not to mention put in a inescapable situation . The plot of this anime is that this entire group of high schooler's believing that they are about to start their first day of school suddenly find themselves in the school but they can't escape and a little creepy bear called monokuma tells them that in order to leave they have to kill someone in order to " graduate " or stay in the school permenately . You would think that the teenagers would decide to live peacefully in the school since they don't wish to become murderers but with the right motivation provided by monokuma and increasing desperation at their current predicament anything is possible . I of course prefer the game over the anime since a huge amount of game play was put into a thirteen episode anime resulting in a little sense of hurried plot and a lot less time for character development but the anime is good enough . And the opening and ending themes for it fit this anime perfectly and help to only increase your curiosity as to what might happen to these teenagers .
 Best Series Nomination 3 - Dangan Ronpa As shown in my một giây nomination I have a great interest
Best series #2: Pokemon
 Best series #2: Pokemon
Mystrygal commented…
awwww.......i can't believe i forgot to nominate pokemon..... hơn một năm qua
twjian commented…
i almost forgot too haha hơn một năm qua
Best series #3; Btooom!!!
 Best series #3; Btooom!!!
smile
Nominations for "Best Series" are now closed. You may vote link to determine the final five.
Nominations for "Best Female Character" are now open.
hơn một năm qua mini17 said…
Best Female Character #1 Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no kyojin.
 Best Female Character #1 Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no kyojin.
Best Female Character #2 Erza Scarlet from Fairy tail.
 Best Female Character #2 Erza Scarlet from Fairy tail.
Best Female Character #1 - I nominate Suigintou from Rozen Maiden. Albeit she was not my favorite Rozen Maiden doll, I find that she was the most sincere in accomplishing her objective and had the clearest picture of what that objective was, and deserved to become 'Alice' a bit more so than the other six sisters. She is a beautifully-written, tragic villain, and her antagonism was well-placed in the series' general atmosphere, as she was not truly an "evil" antagonist, but her wish to be loved by her father and feel complete, rather than be looked down upon, blended with and added to RM's emotional factor and somewhat dark atmosphere.
 Best Female Character #1 - I nominate Suigintou from [i]Rozen Maiden[/i]. Albeit she was not my favor
Katherine1517 commented…
I myself was thinking about nominating Suigintou, as well as C.C., as well. Nice choices. :) hơn một năm qua
Katherine1517 commented…
Also* hơn một năm qua
IllusionDolls commented…
Thank you. ^^ hơn một năm qua
Best Female Character #3 Yuki Nagato.
 Best Female Character #3 Yuki Nagato.
mini17 commented…
* From Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu hơn một năm qua
Best Female Character #2 - I nominate C.C. from CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Perhaps it can be argued that her principal role in the series was a mere plot device, but she has so much depth and wisdom, as a character, and possesses a sense of mysteriousness that makes her an intriguing heroine. C.C. can give off a special effect on viewers, making them not only enjoy her place in the series as Lelouch's indirectly snark-y "partner in crime", but curious as to if she has always been an immortal contractor, and what inspired her philosophies throughout the series.
 Best Female Character #2 - I nominate C.C. from [i]CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion[/i]. Perhaps
hơn một năm qua dontmindmeyo said…
Nomination 1 for Female Character:
Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica uwu She was an incredible character, and seemed to represent the decent into madness that happens to all magical girls. She really is a good representative of depression and how it can affect the people who seem the most happy. Sayaka was a strong girl, and I believe she reacted very realistically to trauma, and was just a very realistic and relatable character in general.
 Nomination 1 for Female Character: Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica uwu She was an incred
hơn một năm qua dontmindmeyo said…
Female 2:
Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa
Junko is an incredible character who has a very interesting backstory. The fact that she managed to trick everyone, including her own sister, shows her intelligence and talent. The reveal took me by surprise, actually, and when I started seeing her true character, I realized she was much more complex than I first thought. Her experiences as Ryouko also add to the fact that she is truly a deep character, and if you look a bit more into her, she's more than just a despair-obsessed girl, she's truly a remarkable character.
 Female 2: Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa Junko is an incredible character who has a very interest
Best Female Character nomination #3 - Rika Furude from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. Beneath the facade of your typical cutesy little girl, Rika is a complex and dark person. She endured a LOT for the sake of the people she cares about without allowing herself to reach a limit, but I won't say what, for the sake of spoilers. After all of it, she still has the energy to smile and be who others expect her to, even if her true attitude is not always the most optimistic (in her situation, though, who would be?). She is the epitome of a fighter.
 Best Female Character nomination #3 - Rika Furude from [i]Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni[/i]. Beneath the
I agree <3 hơn một năm qua
MaddieChan commented…
Voting for this one no matter what <3 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ImAnEasel said…
Best female character number 1 - Hinata Hyuga from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.
 Best female character number 1 - Hinata Hyuga from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.
Best female character 2 - Tsunade Senju from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.
 Best female character 2 - Tsunade Senju from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.
Best female character 3 - Taki Tooru from Natsume Yuujinchou.
 Best female character 3 - Taki Tooru from Natsume Yuujinchou.
I tình yêu her <3 hơn một năm qua
ImAnEasel commented…
Me too; I don't know why all the other characters say she has 'bad taste'. She has GOOD taste! I'd be hugging Nyanko sensei whenever I could, too, if I saw him. :P hơn một năm qua
Best Female Character Nomination #1 - Minami Maho from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Maho is a truly remarkable character because, unlike a lot of characters in the anime / manga world, she's nothing special. In truth, Maho is just a typical teenaged girl who is snarky, a little arrogant, and the "life of the party" figure. However, she's still human, despite her tough exterior. She makes mistakes, she can be rude, she cries, and she loves with all she has. Overall, I appreciated the strong, independent heroine that Maho was but what makes her so incredible, in my opinion, are the realistic human emotions / troubles she is subjected to. Maho is a realistic character, making me consider her as one of anime / manga's best females.
 Best Female Character Nomination #1 - Minami Maho from [i]BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad[/i] Maho is
Best Female Character Nomination #2 - Lacus Clyne from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED & Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

What I absolute adore about Lacus' character is that she's not just a pretty face in the time of war. She first comes off as a naïve and an air-headed character, but, as her true nature reveals, she's a much more strong-willed, independent, and determined heroine than some give her credit for. Her philosophical views on the war that is occurring during the series applies to actual human nature, as the speeches she gives throughout the series imply. The "Songstress of Peace" is the epitome of hidden depth.
 Best Female Character Nomination #2 - Lacus Clyne from [i]Mobile Suit Gundam SEED & Mobile Suit Gunda
hơn một năm qua zoebroda said…
best female character nomination #1 - Rika from Chuunibyou
 best female character nomination #1 - Rika from Chuunibyou
best female character nomination #2 - Nagisa from Clannad
 best female character nomination #2 - Nagisa from Clannad
best female character nomination #3 - Uryuu from Mirai Nikki
 best female character nomination #3 - Uryuu from Mirai Nikki
hơn một năm qua Neko-Tohka said…
Best Female Character Nomination #1 - Senjougahara Hitagi

Best Female Character Nomination #1 - Senjougahara Hitagi
perryperry commented…
yeasss hơn một năm qua
Best Female Character Nomination #3 - Ichihara Yuuko from xxxHOLIC

(( I could have easily nominated Enma Ai for my last nomination but I think Yuuko deserves to be a candidate slightly more. ))

CLAMP's lovable witch is certainly not a character to be reckoned with when it comes to uniqueness, complexity, and intrigue. Yuuko is snarky, eccentric, and mysterious but the execution of her character, whether it be her advice given to those who visit her shop of witches or her sincerity towards those like Watanuki, is what makes me view her as one of anime / manga's best heroines.
 Best Female Character Nomination #3 - Ichihara Yuuko from [i]xxxHOLIC[/i] (( I could have easily n
IllusionDolls commented…
This round will be a good one. So many amazing heroines have been nominated already ~ ^ ^ hơn một năm qua
Best Female Character Nomination #1: Himari Takakura from Mawaru Penguindrum
 Best Female Character Nomination #1: Himari Takakura from Mawaru Penguindrum
also there is no april 31st
IllusionDolls commented…
I can't believe I forgot that..... this is...*hides away* hơn một năm qua
perryperry commented…
no worries just pointing it out! hơn một năm qua
Best Female Character 1: Louise from Zero no Tsukaima