cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 bạn can be a undertaker hoặc a deadman name deadman info:what bạn did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 5028

hơn một năm qua nidoqueen said…
Zzack:*hits the back of Anthony's head dude no I'm saying i have a sister I'm fay's cusen I'm a year younger then fay my sister's name is zandra she was named after our mom so my sister zandra is alot hotter then meoco
hơn một năm qua cyrus498 said…
ash:that is so amazing...can you be my pet!!!YOU AMAZING BEAST!!!
hơn một năm qua Liquidz-Flamez said…
Eragon:*did a kind of shrug with its wings and shot out another sphere of electricity*
veince:goes to anthony*you told me i should write a poem..here... anthony:reads it*..*looks depressed as fuck*i wish i was never born now..*goes in corner*
Fay:ohhhh wow stick it in and fill me

Molly*giggling and blushing* oh phoenix your sweet to *looks into his eyes with a dreamy yet wild look on her face*
Sagi:*sticks himslef inside of her, slowly filling her up* Feels good.....

Phoenix:*smiles* Thanks, you nice.....*he licked her cheek*
Zack:as dude what did you wright? and how would you like to meet the most hottest women hotter meoco and her sister combine
rainy
crow:reads the paper*......*goes in the corner with anthony*i wish i wasnt born either veince:shows zack a paper filled with gothic like things veince does and how much he wishes he was dead and stuff about his sad life*what do you think..and sure...genkaku:let me re-*starts to cry as he goes in the corner with crow and anthony*i wish i wasnt born ganta:reads the paper and goes in the corner*i wish i wasnt born..
big smile
Fay:ohhhh yes!!!

Molly:oooooo *giggles* your up
Sagi:*starts to go in and out of her slowly at first, but then fast*

Pheonix:*snickers* Yeah, *he snapped his fingers and a happy yellow flame appeared.* Hmmm, first time i've saw this one before....*he let it disappear*
ash:comes to read it*...*Reads it*......oh-oh m-*goes in the corner with the rest of them*i wish i wasnt born....
Eragon:*lands on a mountain top and blows a bunch of fire into the sky*
meh
Zack:ohhhh brother YOU GUYS NEED TO STRENGTHEN UP YOU BONE HEADS YOUR MEN SO ACT IT DON'T LET SOME PAPER GET YOU DOWN I LIKE IT BUT IT DON'T BOTHER ME MY OWN MOTHER HAS MORE BACKBONE THEN YOU ALL RIGHT NOW *snaps his fingers and his sister appears*
Zandra:you called my dear brother
Zack:this guy wanted to meet you i think you'll like him
Zandra:hmmm *walks over to him* hello big boy *winks*
veince:turns around gets a nose bleed and passes out* anthony:hands zandra veinces peom*read it isnt it deppressing ash:THE HORROR SO UNCLEAN!!!!!! veince:wakes up*HOT CHICK!!!
heart
Fay:*throws her head back* h-harder go harder

Molly:so what do you plain on doing to do to get it to go down? *winks and giggles*
anthony:i bet your totally over meoko and toshi now huh veince:.....*goes in a corner crying with his picture of meoko again*AHHHH AWHWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­*st­art­s drowing in his own tears* anthony:I AM SICK OF HIS DAM CRYING IM GOING TO DO IT!!!*is about to reset time*
Sagi:*goes in and out of her harder and faster* Your inside is so warm.....

Pheonix:*shrugged and kissed her long and slow*
hmmm
Zandra:aww poor guy dues he really feel that way *gets on her hands and knees and presses her arms together making her size 99Ds look bigger* well big mama can make this hot man feel all better *winks*
heart
Fay:ohhhhh yes keep going don't stop

Molly:you sure? *plays with his ...... a bit*
meh
Zack:just let her work her magic first before you do something stupid
hơn một năm qua smartone123 said…
(what i miss?)
(Eh, not much :P)

Sagi:*keeps going* Im not even thinking about stopping yet.

Pheonix: Uh....no, yes, what the hell am i suppose to say? *he laughed a little and rubbed his hand across her.....*

(but there are 2 Pages I missed Xp)
(Lol! XP, hey, atleast its not 10 pages!)
wink
Molly:say and do what ever you want to *winks*

Fay:*wraps her arms around him* that's my man *and in her mind* sooooo much bigger then Anthony's *licks his ear* ohhhhh sagi
Meoko:gets up "toshi..."

Toshi:looks at her and nods goes over and is close to meoko

Both start to glow

Toshi: starts to merge with meoko screams in pain

Meoko:die the same as toshi starts to enter enter

A explosion of light how off and shot meoko off somewhere

Sees veice"awww why you sad man hey here's a hug!"the big boobed beuty hugs him-?
(mmm all you missed was veince getting posssed again him writeing a poem that made people want to not be born anddd him crying to the point to were he was drowing)veince:HUH!?!*blushes*u-umm nothing*hugs back* anthony:has a sigh of realive*atleast he stopped crying....*smokes a ciggratte*(AND I MISSED LIKE 20 PAGES i have no sense of whats gone on for like 15 pages)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Sagi:*lets is tongue trail down her neck and does her harder and goes even faster*

Pheonix:*turns a slight red and puts his hand into her panties and sticks a finger in her ______*
Wags tail"I like happy people"smiles shakes her silvery moon like hit silver eye look at him had little clothes on pauses sniffs"......meoko...."snaps head around"can you help
Me find my friend?I think she's hurt.."silver eyes looked at Venice worried-?
Arekkusu III:*still holding his little boy* love you son *smiles and tears up then looked up* dear you ok?
last edited hơn một năm qua
veince:yeah sure......*looks happy*so what is your name pluto:mmm*jumps ontop of veince still forgetiing he isnt wearing clothes*VEINCE I MISSED YOU WOOF!!
Eragon:*flys to the ground and lays down*
(oh meoko isnt there got shot off somewhere)

Luna:"Luna.."smiles
ash:goes a jumps on eragon*THE SYMMETRIAL ERAGON IS BACK!! genkaku ganta and anthony:in the corner with veince's paper*we wish we werent born now.... veince:urrm pluto!i cant get up pluto:hugs luna and licks*i like you veince:in what way? pluto:as a person who might give me a dog treat veince:so luna were are you from?*muchs on a anti insanity pill*
Eragon:*tail reaches under his helment and pulls out a huge extra large bag of dog treats and threw them at pluto, then flys into the air, towards a mountain*
heart
Fay:YES! YES!! YEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly:*jaw drops and her eyes widen* ohhhh wow *blushing* that feels good
Sagi:*kept doing her harder and faster as seconds past*

Pheonix:*moves his finger in and out of her repeadetly as he kissed her long and slow*
pluto:ERAGON I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!*munchs on dog treats* veince:pluto clothes now! pluto:puts clothes on* veince:mmmm*thinks*............how old are you luna?*muchs on the pill more*
Eragon:*lands on a mountain top and takes Ash off of his back with his tail and puts him down lightly. He went towards a huge cave and flicked his tail, motioning for Ash to follow*
ash:goes after eragon*what are you plaaing to do eragon?
Eragon:*gos inside the cave and comes back out with a huge treasure chest of gold. He pushes it to ash and sits down*
ash:jawdrops*eragon you are even more amazing......*hands eragon a gigantic t-bone steak*here you go
Eragon:*tail slams against the ground as a sign of happiness and he chomped on the giant steak*
ash:seems proud of himself*hehehe*chews on golden coin and swallows*mm gold taste so good...
Eragon:*went back into the cave, and came back out 5 minutes later dragging a treasure chest that was taller than the dragon himself. The treasure chest was fillled with gold. Eragon dragged it over to Ash*
ash:AMAZING*starts bowing to eragon*gold eating time!*takes out a butter knife and starts cutting gold and eating it*
Eragon:*flys off for a moment, and comes back munching on a cow, and a huge bone*
Zandra :*zaps the dog* for your information i do have clothing on *hugs vence with his head between her size 99Ds* i think he's cute you dumb dog *plays with vence's hair* all he needs is a worm and willing heart and of corse i am a shocker *anime happy wink* every one needs love and I'm going to give him
veince:poofs away infront of ash*...phew..to much woman's around*pants* ash:eragon were did you get the bones..and veince*smacks veince with a book*GROW UP i am only 18 and im more mature than you!!!
Eragon:*looks at veince for a moment, then goes inside the cave and come back out with a Dragon Scaled diamond Excalibar blade. Eragon puts it at Veince's feet and lays down to chew on his new giant bone*