Angel Caption Contest Round 6

MelBelle2 posted on May 03, 2010 at 12:09AM
According to the results of this link, allot of you like the idea of a caption contest here at the ANGEL spot. So here's the details:

- Once a week, I'll post a screencap of my choosing titled "Caption Contest #{whatever number it is)". I'll also have a link to it in this forum.

- In the comments for the picture, post your captions. They can be whatever length, just be reasonable.

- The deadline of each picture will be one week after it is posted, when the next picture is posted. Please limit yourself to only one caption per picture. Also, if you edit the caption, please mention what you changed in the edit.

- When the deadline is reached, I will post a pick with the USERNAMES of everyone that posted a caption. I can't have the actual captions because of the character limit on picks. There will be a link to the picture in the comments, where you will be able to read all of the captions. Please don't vote for yourself, and vote for your favorite caption, not the person or user pic!

- Once the pick is closed, I will give the winner props.

Some tips for the captions (I know some of these are fairly obvious, but just in case):

Make sure to write the name of the character talking and then a colon (this is unnecessary if there is only one character in the picture) before typing the actual caption.

When your character is saying something out loud, just type normally.
*When your character is doing something, type between two asterisks*
//When your character is thinking, type between backslashes, two on each side.//

All credit goes to pollyloveshouse. She started it over in the House MD spot. link Though I personally am inspired by link game posted by heeeresjoyce.

If you have any questions, just ask! :)

LIST OF WINNERS:
link Season 1 Episode 1 -- Winner link
link Season 1 Episode 2 -- Winner link
link Season 1 Episode 3 -- Winner link
link Season 1 Episode 4 -- Winner link
last edited on Jun 16, 2010 at 01:37AM

Angel 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MelBelle2 said…
mischievous
Round 1 is up link