Thần tượng âm nhạc Mỹ OMFG!!!!!!! DAVID COOK?!?!?!

greekthegeek posted on May 22, 2008 at 02:21AM
what the hell!

i'm sorry, but i'm soo mad right now. i thought David Archeleta was kicking ass before David Cook ever was known to mankind.

what where you thinking america?!

Thần tượng âm nhạc Mỹ 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua leighgirl said…
I AM IN TOTAL SHOCK!!!WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!I am so furious!!!David Archuleta should have won, hands down, no doubt about it. He was robbed!!!We were all robbed!!!I voted for him 520 times last night! I am sooooooooooo mad!!!!!!! He deserved to win--his voice is so much better. He is my true American Idol!
hơn một năm qua iloveWENTZ said…
ya i know i wanted david Archeleta to win. he did really good last week!!!!
hơn một năm qua ineedcoffee said…
I'm sorry but your mad because a good singer won? I don't mean any disrespect but they were both good but i've said this a million times david cook has more mass appeal david archuleta just had the younger crowd, and he still needed to work on perfoming. I actually thought he would win just because like you said leighgirl you voted 520 times and I just didn't think David cook had the fan base to pull that off but I guess they surprised me, but to say he wasn't the better singer or deserving is just not right.

Sorry rant over.
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
I don't understand why people are upset that David Cook won. I'm quite happy with the outcome, but then again I'm a David Cook fan. However, even if Archuleta had won I wouldn't have gone on here and asked America what they were thinking. Both are extremely talented and will go on to do great things in the end. So don't be upset just because David Archuleta didn't win. He is going to go on to have a great career anyway, especially with the huge fan base he has.
hơn một năm qua Happy2bme said…
I am so angry and will never watch American Idol again. This has become no more than a popularity contest. This is like Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken revisted. Anyone with any musical talent at all knows that David Archuletta should have won this contest. I don't know what has happened to the appreciation for real talent. Guaranteed, Archuletta will be heard from for years to come. David Cook on the other hand will be lucky if he makes it through the year.
hơn một năm qua ineedcoffee said…
Happy2bme this is nothing like that, that season sucked at least both of these were deserving but it is your lose and sorry you are so upset that you wont watch again but to be honest I don't think American Idol will care they are doing fine in ratings and if you don't watch that is no skin off there nose...
hơn một năm qua chelle72 said…
Give me a break people!!!!
Cook deserved to win. Period. They both deserved it, but its not called American Idols.... one one could win and Im sure Archuletta is being much more gracious than the rest of YOU are about it. I would feel the same way if it had gone the other way... even though Im a Cookie fan. And I am fairly sure that Cook wouldnt be bashing Idol if Archuletta had won... Dont like it... turn the channel
hơn một năm qua I_love_Simon said…
That's absolutely ridiculous to stop Watching AI just because Archuletta didn't win. Personally, I think that Cook deserved to win!