Thần tượng âm nhạc Mỹ Winner For 2008

Lizxo44 posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 08:36PM
Who do you think will win this year? comment

Thần tượng âm nhạc Mỹ 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua harold said…
I'm most impressed by Carly Smithson, Amanda Overmyer and Jason Castro so far. None of the contestants can touch Carly for the beauty of her voice, but several are more consistent in their delivery. David Archuleta has wonderful tone and was doing really well the first two weeks, but this last week (week 3) he started making mistakes, which makes me less certain that he's going to last. Amanda is the best performer - she uses the whole stage when she gets out there, and Jason has been solid while sounding very different from most of the other contestants.

That's to say, I think it will be one of those four, but I can't say which one yet. The thing is, for the next few weeks, it will be week-to-week: whether a contestant stays depends primarily on how well they perform each week. When it thins out a bit more, people will start to come up with their favorites and start voting for them regardless of the individual performances.
hơn một năm qua hpnbe said…
I'm absolutely sure that David Archuleta will win. Even though his last performance wasn't his best one, the judges were only talking about his personnel best. He still beats everyone else. He's the most consistent singer, up until the last week, the judges didn't give him a single negative comment, even the auditions. There are much more things that make him a star. Listen to these:

1. he's young
2.he's good looking
3. he's likable
4. he has an amazing voice
5. he has great vocal skills
6. he's a great performer
7. everyone loves him

All these details make him a billion times better than the other contestants, sometimes I even think he's better than Kelly Clarkson! Can you believe that. I'm a big fan of hers.

Consider that, I know that he will win, no doubt. I hope everyone would vote for him.

VOTE FOR DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua harold said…
At this point, I couldn't say that any of the contestants are great performers, since they've barely even attempted to deliver a performance (really only Amanda has done so). I'm not sure how you could say that about David, then. Have you seen him outside of the show?
hơn một năm qua Hannah_Parker said…
michael johns ..........
hes hott and hasnt messed up yet!