Sóc siêu quậy THE PROJECT (Creating a new and improved sóc chuột, con sóc người hâm mộ site and Forum)

No1chipmunkfan posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 08:46PM
UPDATED 22nd OF APRIL, 2012.

What if all of the Chipmunk fans could be united on one place, on one site, on one forum? Is it possible? YES! So this is the plan:

I have started a project. Project that include creating a site and forum for all Chipmunk fans around the world.

This projects main goal has been from the beginning, is and always will be to support the chipmunk fan community on internet throughout the Chipmunk Fan Site and Forum. And by other means, also.

THE PROJECT(The project is named THE PROJECT) is divided into seven stages.

First stage: Announcing the creation of a new, better, improved Chipmunk fan site and forum, and getting the support from chipmunk fans. First stage was completed sucessfully!

Second stage: Getting suggestions from fans on this and other sites/forums about how the page/forum would look like and what features would it have(Some features are listed below). The page has benn published and the work on the fan forum will officially start on 4th of April. What the fans say (suggest) I will do. Your wish will be my command.

These are some features that the site has:

- Pictures, wallpapers, song lyrics, fanfiction stories, videos and pictures and much, much more.

- You can listen to chipmunk songs while browsing the site.

- Fanfiction contests

- Chat room

- Fans would get news about updates and events by RSS feeds which happen throughout the year and include Alvin and the Chipmunks. (Comming soon!)

Third stage: Advertising the page on You Tube, Facebook, Twitter and other pages. (Still active!)

The following two are closed untill further notice:

(Fourth stage: Creating a team of main developers of THE PROJECT and administrators for the upcoming fan forum.

Fifth stage: Overhauling the Seville Library Forum. TheRavenChild, author of this forum, gave me permission to make this happen.)

Sixth stage: Updating the Fan Site and Forum several times a week, adding more features and fanfiction.

Seventh stage: Broadcasting a show on youtube dedicated to the Chipmunks, chipmunk fans and fanfiction. Tutorials and movie reviews included. The show will be called The Munk Show.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS
YOU CAN POST THEM HERE, ON THIS FORUM!

AND PLEASE SUPPORT THE PROJECT!
last edited on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:42PM

Sóc siêu quậy 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua BrittanyKitty said…
This sounds pretty cool :)
Is it legal though?
hơn một năm qua No1chipmunkfan said…
It is pretty cool and it is legal in some way. Im making the page on one of the free online site builders, which is legal. Sharing videos, songs and other content that are under Bagdasarian Copyright is not, untill I buy my own domain and that is very expensive for me right now. The cheapest .com I could find is 10 dollars/year. Also, Im not allowed to have a bank account without my parents permission and Im only sixteen.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua TheManBearGoat said…
Just wondering how the website is coming along . I't sounds pretty cool.
The website is coming along great, only two weeks to go and everything is on schedule. I will also need some help soon.
I will post a new topic on this forum with more details.
hơn một năm qua isabelchipette said…
That's aweseome!
I have created a ChipmunkFanSiteChat room at 99Chats.com that is going to be embedded in the Fan Site, so that means you will be able to contact me, ask me some questions and suggest live. :)
hơn một năm qua horseluver1616 said…
WOW! That is so cool! Do it! Do it!
hơn một năm qua TheManBearGoat said…
Debating to myself whether to get up between 4 and 6am to chat.Lol.
The trailer is out. You can find the link on the wall.
hơn một năm qua dreamlighting07 said…
My suggestion: Try to incorperate as much of the 80's version 'munks as you can on the design for the page. Obviously some people prefer the newer CGI chipmunks/ettes to the 80's designs, but I think we see enough of the CGI munks as it is.
I agree. There is a question under the pics section about that. From 207 people who voted, 58% of them prefer the CGI ones. But that difference is small.

Update 2.0.0. is next, so expect to see some changes in the page design. Also, I mentioned before that the theme on the home page will change according to some dates throughout the year like Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day and others.
hơn một năm qua EChipmunks1 said…
cool
I love the Idea so cool
hơn một năm qua Youmu said…
The modern graphics from the new films are best. They don't even look like chipmunks in the 80's cartoons, which highly defeats the purpose of even calling them chipmunks.

Making download links to copyrighted songs is probably not a good idea. I wouldn't put all that work into a website just to watch it get shut down over legalities. Don't do it.

How's the website coming? Have any open admin positions? If so, I'd like to apply.
Yeah, I have this feeling of being responsible for the commission of an offense or as some call it guilt. I will remove the links immediately.

I've been having some unexpected delays over the past 3 days. First came the facebook problem (I'll make a seperate topic about this) and today my computer got stuck into an infinite reboot loop which I will resolve by wiping the whole hard disc.

So the page will be opened tomorrow, 7th of April. I don't need admins for the page right now so I'll keep your request in mind.

VladSeville (youtube) created this awesome chipmunk forum (link) so there is no point in overhauling the Seville Library forum anyway. I'll try to find some old topics with interesting content so I can put them on the new forum.
In case anyone else is waiting on this, here's the link to the site:

link

The website is down as you can see. The new opening date seems to be May 5th.
The delays are killing me. THE REOPENING DATE IS TODAY.
You'll have plenty of time reading about this on the news page on the site.
If you're age 13 or older, then please check out my role play forum.
link
Sure but why do I have to be 13 or older? Or is it the default age restriction they put? I'm 16 by the way.
Hello everyone reading this. If you haven't checked out the fan site, It's currently closed due to update 0.3.0 (reopening on 1st of May). And check out the Munk Show Pilot Episode on Youtube :)