Alpha và Omega Leaving Alpha And Omega Form For Good!

shewolflilly posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 10:25PM
bye i think i dont wanna be involved with this anymore because.......because well my last post "lilly and i jump kate eve garth humpfrey sappouse to be funny" got so many people up set it started with uriahA got mad, we made up than princerhard or something got offended and so many other people like i cant even count the numbers. and i literaly think you people need to 1. QUIT OBSESSING OVER THESE A&O CHARCTERS 2.IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST DONT READ EM!!!!!! 3.DONT POST ON ME U PEOPLE R ALL PHYSO!!!! PEACE B***** :p :/ :(

Alpha và Omega 101 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 101

hơn một năm qua shewolflilly said…
not form i ment club
hơn một năm qua UriahA said…
Please, don't go! I like having you here!
i guess ur right maby im over reacting but i wont be on so often my computers broke ndi dont like using my moms computer
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
ok bye, no use crying over spilled milk though
hmmm
ur obsessed with friggen movie charcters get a life!!!! and dont ever post on my stuff again and waz up with da gay slogans
I can post wherever the hell I want and you always turn everything into drama and I have a life, a damn good one but I will always obsess over movie characters.
you scare me........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­. and thats just tthe way i am
why do i scare you?
hơn một năm qua kates-mate101 said…
and why the hell are you geting pissed about what some people said... I haven't read said wall post, although I can say fist hand you're taking it as if someone planted their foot 10 feet up your ass...
hơn một năm qua PrinceRhaegar said…
hmmm
well id say goodbye, and good riddance, if you dont like how we chat and have fun here then maybe you should pull that stick out of your ass and lighten up
smirk
oh and b**** plz you cant ban us from posting on you shit!!!
Screw you! I'm going to protect her now! We apologized to each other. YOu're all teating her like a dick and an asshole. If you calm down (Like I did) She'll apologize.
i was never upset just her attitude pissed me off, she showd no respect to me or other when we gave opinions and it was offensive
hơn một năm qua alphakatewolf said…
come on, dont leave.
Even i agree, our club does have arguments, but then again, so does every other club on fanpop.
I could care less if she stays or goes as long as she stops acting like an immature brat and show a little more respect to me and everyone else
Screw you
good response!!
lol
Your face is a good response!
wow im really impressed with your level of cognitive function, here is the deal, i wasnt to upset when it was the story but when she insulted me on my views about it she crossed the line with me
ummmm u should all get a life oh my gosh do u peeeps check this every min????????? uriah ur the only person who dont get all my nerves....................................­...­...­..
i dont gotta respect u shit, id rather respect a big bag of shit befor i respect ur ugly ass lol u guys are neards, u guys spend ur life on this thats psthetic get up go outside get a girl bet a life any life is better whay ur leading now
I do go out and make a difference in this world everyday, this club is not my life I will have you know right now
Your life is Kate! Well, and cars.
i do thanks, ill bet that ive already made more of a difference in the world than you will in your entire life. In the summer I volunteer with the wolf sancuary and defenders of wildlife to build habitats for animals, and i go on here because i find it enjoyable
I'm talking to KateAlphaWolf not you! Don't call me lifless! I plan an being a fricken Metal drummer!
oh good goal set, but i was talking to shewolflilly
oh lolz
..........................................­...­.. i dont wanna knowu vaulneteer at a wolf thing i dont really care maby i should bow down to u yay bitch
hơn một năm qua EightySix said…
lol. Oh you guys, this has been going on for a week. You all tickle me, very much.
hơn một năm qua kates-mate101 said…
Ok, SheWolfLilly, Respecting Shit is easy cause you respect yourself! It's respecting the exact same thing! So, why don't you get a life, other then insulting ours, and work on your fucking spelling! WHat the hell is Psthetic? By theway, I have a girl. A damn good one too.
hơn một năm qua Red_Pyramid206 said…
angry
Honestly, I think shewolflilly needs to leave. Every post she has made is
1: annoying
2: rude and offensive
3: started a fight between the members.
She clearly Has 0 respect for our club and she is tearing us apart. I just want everyone to be happy and for the sake of this club I think she needs to leave for good or until she learns to show respect. Oh and shewolflilly, I also have a life and my gf is like the Megan fox of our school. Don't u ever insult my girl again. She's sitting here with me right now and she too is a Kate fan. Kate Rules!!!!!! So does Humphrey!!!!!'
one other thing shewolflilly if you were to get on your hands and knees and bow to me you would be more pathetic than you are now and at least i had the common curtesy to not spell out what i want to call you
laugh
agreed

"you yay bitch" HAHAHAHA FAIL!
I'm reporting you both
you reported me? what for exactly?
You're trying to draw her away and I'm using all my might to get her to stay. You're ruining it all
what the hell is your problem!? was it wrong of me for wanting her to get the hell out after all the problems she has caused, or maybe you feel you are a knight rescueing a princess from a monster either way its very sad, so much for hoping for maturity
hơn một năm qua anubis210 said…
PrinceRhaegar and uriaha im not saying anything about you because your both good friends but can we just let this ball shit go? theirs a nut house down by my house and im gonna end up their if i gotta keep listing to your shit
smile
Ok I admit my last comment was mean and I'm sorry.... But I just want the fighting to stop. I think by making her stay it's only going to get worse. UriahA, I understand what you are trying to do but think about what she has done.... We dont want people like that on here... Especially if it threatens this club.... There now I'm done
If all this shit carrys on even with other stupid arguments it will be me getting this club closed down
You guys all just need to drop it and get back to reality, seriously this has gone on long enough already
tell me about it, its like every month someone new and annoying joins and causes this shit
Hay, I'm just defending shewolflilly, don't say I started the fight
STOP ARGUING AND LETS HAVE A NICE CLUB!
i came for alpha and omega, not endless arguing.
if this keeps going on, im just going to leave.
hơn một năm qua Ignas357 said…
I wont leave, cuz i dont care about the arguing. But other ppl are leaving because of this so can you just stop it... please?
Fuck, i think im more tired of this shit than anyone here, i think ive snapped, and im done, just done, and i am out. so thank you all
omg im like 14 u guys are atleast 2 years older,and your fisghting with lil old me? im just one girl againsted all of you grown people?!?!?!? sad,sad, damn sad this has gone onfor to long its me anmd uriah againsted you boobs lol boobs anyway, i wasent even arguing with anyone some one elese started it look back at the post!and does it look like i care that ur "dating megan fox of ur school?" because i may not look like megan fox, but hell i do resemble selenaby a landside! i was her in the play just cuz i look like her, hell i cant even act!
not selena gomez eww selena quintanilla, damn look her up!
aww princerhard called me a princess!!!! thanks bitch, things r lookig up im sooo happy, well thanks i still got alotta views im so damn popular thanks for making me a fetured user oh damn are we all readt to make up or do u all wanna go another round im game lets do it bitches!