Alpha và Omega To all Writers

PrinceRhaegar posted on Feb 27, 2011 at 03:41AM
Recently there have some writers being bashed for their articles and some of them have taken it badly and have stopped writing completely. I just wanted to warn everyone just in case it spread to this club or others that you visit. Id also like to offer some advice in case this happens to you, what ever you are writing should mean something to you, this being said you should write from the heart and not write just for attention or good reviews, you should write for yourself and no one else. For me personally I write my articles because I love to write and I could care less what people think about them, the reasons you should are simple, do so because you love to, and to get the story you wish to share with people out there. So if you do get bashed by some hater, dont stop, keep writing until you are ready to stop, not because some ass told you it sucks.

To all writers keep up the good work, and remember all stories have a deeper meaning wether you see it or not.
last edited on Feb 27, 2011 at 03:42AM

Alpha và Omega 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PrinceRhaegar said…
Remember write for you!!
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
I just quit because I'm out of ideas and steadily am losing interest is all
hơn một năm qua arcticwolf07 said…
big smile
@PrinceRhaegar - Right on, man! I've been working on some stories myself, but I'm not quite satisfied enough with them to put them out there for others yet, as well as the fact that they're not true A&O stories, since I'm using my own characters who are in a different pack to the south of Jasper. They do take place in the A&O "universe", though. idk if I should put them up here, or look elsewhere. Guess I'll worry about that after I finish spit-polishing them until I'm happy with them. I'm also waiting until I can get to Borders to pick up my copy of the Junior Novelization, so I can read that and see if the info in it can help me with some things I'm kind of stuck on. I know we're not going for a Pulitzer, here, but I want what I put out there to be something I'm proud to call my own. If others like it, that's cool. If not, meh.

It's super-cool of you to encourage others to write. I take streaks where I'm writing almost non-stop, then I won't feel like writing months on end. I'm on a "writing almost non-stop" streak right now, so I'm taking advantage while it lasts. I'll see how many stories I can get done before the muse leaves me again.

Again, thanks for encouraging everyone who writes.

Peace!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
hmmm
Might I ask who is stopping writing because of negative comments? I read most comments on all the stories and have not seen anything yet
hơn một năm qua arcticwolf07 said…
@katealphawolf - I'm sorry to hear that you're stopping writing, but I'm glad to hear that it's because the idea-well has temporarily run dry for you, and not because of some hater/haters. I know where you're coming from, though. Been there, done that, don't even have the crummy t-shirt to show for it! I'm just lucky I'm on a writing streak right now. I'll enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause nothing lasts forever.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PrinceRhaegar said…
hmmm
i didnt say they were on this site this club is pretty mellow about tweek the original story line and charactors there have been a couple on small sites like on some anime clubs
hơn một năm qua UriahA said…
I'm on chapter 7 right now on my story and I have millions of ideas. It seems everyone loves my stories though. I stopped writing my Balto ones when I switched to A&O. But every so often you'll come upon a Balto character or two in my stories. But yeah, when I stop writing A&O stories, that means I've switched to another movie. (Most likely)