Alpha và Omega Won this on e-Bay a couple of days cách đây

arcticwolf07 posted on Feb 24, 2011 at 04:11AM
idk if anyone else has one of these or not. I just HAD to have it for my A&O collection, especially since I know that it's something not everyone else will have. I figure that this will be harder to find than the toys since, from what I've seen, most Happy Meal boxes end up in the trash right at McD's. Got it for the minimum bid, so I'm happy. Since it's shipping from the UK, I know it'll take a while for me to get it.

I'll make scans and post them once I have it.
 idk if anyone else has one of these hoặc not. I just HAD to have it for my A&O collection, especially
last edited on Feb 24, 2011 at 04:20AM

Alpha và Omega 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua UriahA said…
Alpha and Omega along with Fagamind? Really?
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
Cool I won a Kate toy and it should be here soon also!
hơn một năm qua arcticwolf07 said…
@ UriahA - Yup. Go figure! idk, maybe they thought they had to advertise a DreamWorks movie on there to catch people's attention, since LionsGate/Crest are relative unknowns. I'm still looking forward to getting that Happy Meal box, though!
@ katealphawolf - That's cool, too. I hope your Kate toy gets to you soon. We all know how impatient we can get when we're waiting for something we really want. Getting it from overseas, doubly so, since you can about double the time it takes for it to get to you. I just hope the seller of your Kate toy and the seller of my Happy Meal box know how to package something to arrive safely over here. I guess we'll see. Good luck to ya!
hơn một năm qua anubis210 said…
most the happy meals from mcdonnalds just stay on the tables when the custermer leaves and the staff just throw them away in the trash.

also nice to see tonys on their >.< D:
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua katealphawolf said…
I only see Garth
@anubis210 - Not to start an argument, but I don't see Tony on there in the pic, either. That doesn't mean that he's not on there, just that I don't see him in that pic.

Just so ya know, I like and respect Tony. He's only doing his job as leader of the Eastern Pack.
Got the A&O Happy Meal box today! It only took 5 days to get here from the UK. It's in even better condition than I expected from a used Happy Meal box, and the packaging was perfect for the item. No McD's smell, though. Kinda disappointing, there. ;) Sorry, anubis210 - Tony's nowhere to be seen on it. :( Garth's on there twice, though, so the Eastern pack is represented, at least. Couldn't get the scanner to work right today, so I got out the ol' digicam and took some pics. I'll get those up in the pics section as soon as I finish this post.