Alpha và Omega To EVERYONE who reads my stories

UriahA posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 05:37AM
The A&O war will be my last A&O short story. From here on out I'm writing a novel about 200 pages long and 20 chapters. I will be posting it up chater by chapter so just hang in there and don't worry.

Alpha và Omega 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua UriahA said…
Another thing, this story is going to be more realistic like act more like wolves and not use human resoucres and technology
hơn một năm qua alphakatewolf said…
And no halo? XD
as much as I love it no lololol
hơn một năm qua D0nuts said…
Aww, I was looking forward to overshields and fuel rod cannons. XD
Are you being sarcastic D0nuts?
No, I was actually not being sarcastic. Have you read my story? It's ridiculous as sh**.
haha not yet I wish KateAlphaWolf will put the story where Humphrey dies back up. I actually want to read it
It's there, he rewrote it. I was sad that Humphrey died so I wrote my own story of Kate's revenge. I'm going to really get into detailed action in part 2; it's gonna be so ridiculous. :D
will Humphrey respawn?
hơn một năm qua zachwon2 said…
He's out of lives
damn
Actually it will be explained... sorta. Something about tactical insertion. O_O
hơn một năm qua HumphreyAlpha said…
smile
Does the fact that I'm crossing this movie with Bolt create any problems for you? Cuz your thing is something that could be potentially helpful for me.
Uh me or UriahA? If it's me do what you want I love reading other people's stories regardless. For UriahA he seems to integrate everything into his stories but you should ask him.