alice gehabich What do bạn Truly Admire most about Alice?

Mushii posted on Oct 06, 2010 at 11:06AM
I would say her sweet and pure personality. She's always polite, in every situasion, even if she dosen't handle it good enough, she's always positive and try to handle the next one better. Espescially in New Vestroia, she's much more stronger in that series than the other.

I truly admire that, but I've got nothing against her looks either. She is a pretty cute girl. ^_^

So what do you guyes admire about her?
 I would say her sweet and pure personality. She's always polite, in every situasion, even if she dose

alice gehabich 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua -andii- said…
heart
I admire everything in her,especially, her maturity because she always support the sanity. Of course i admire her super-nice personality too.

hơn một năm qua sunny10 said…
heart
Im agree wiht you.
hơn một năm qua alice-shun said…
I agree with two of you!^_^
The thing that I love most about her is her maturity(like Hikaru-chan)and sweet,polite behavior.I usually ask myself how she can be always so kind,so sweet and so polite even with her enemy?I think sometime in her case,I can't be sweet like her.
hơn một năm qua kristinejudei said…
All I can say of her:
Sweet, smart, sensitive, cute,angelic
hơn một năm qua Mushii said…
I like alice-shun's answer, I'm also surprised that she's so nice to her enemyes!*SPOILERS* I got especially surprised about her meeting with Shadow!
hơn một năm qua alice-shun said…
Oh,yeah.She was so cute when she ask "Are you lost little doggie?" when Shadow pretend as a warewolf to scare her.
But what did make you surprise?
hơn một năm qua DarkAngel4ever said…
heart
i admire her kindness the most
hơn một năm qua minkpinkgirl said…
heart
i loveher shes sooo pretty
hơn một năm qua phungminhduong said…
I think she is so special.