Alexander Rybak I see Alexander tomorrow!

Snobbouki posted on Sep 08, 2009 at 03:48PM
oohh.. he is coming to Finland tomorrow and he will stay here atleast two days!! I can't wait, i'm so excited!!
this is my third and fourth time when i see him and I have change to talk to him because he is going to sign authographs :))

Alexander Rybak 17 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Fift33n said…
Oh!! Now I'm not glad, I miss him when he comes to Finland again!!! Agh! -.- Yeah, 2 days :DD I hope he will come to Österbotten/Pohjanmaa someday :b
but btw. Lucky you :)
hơn một năm qua Hanatee said…
awww man i can't come to elämä lapselle :( i live too far, near oulu =( BUT i'll see him october when he comes here again<3
Is he coming in October again? :D yes! I live too far too, In Nykarleby, 75km from Vaasa :b
hơn một năm qua Snobbouki said…
I heard that he is MAYBE coming in October :))
Okay, Where did you heard it?:)
hơn một năm qua Snobbouki said…
In Viisukuppila someone said that one girl sended e-mail to Alex's manager and he answered: maybe in october
Okay, I don't now what it is, but I hope he will come in october again, and here to Österbotten/Pohjanmaa :)
hơn một năm qua Alexander_Rybak said…
I'm happy for you :)
enjoy !
hơn một năm qua kuutti said…
Elämä lapselle concert
link
hơn một năm qua athinoula18 said…
crying
pease snobbouki. could you please tell me if alexander has a new GIRLFRIEND? a fan of him, i don't think that he or she was a real fan claimed on facebook that alexander said in an interview in finland that his has a new girlfriend? have you heard or seen anything? iwould really appreciate it if you could find something. thank you.
I can tell you, He has a interview in a finlandswedish radio today so, he is single, but he is in love with a girl, an he has a change to bee together with here, he has dating her, but she hasn't send him a messange now on a time, so he hope she dosn't has been tired on him or something like that, so the reporter helped him with his lovelife, and talked with him, he has some problem I think, but he was very hapy when the reporter said, ofcourse she gonna take contact with him.
The interview is on english because of that they didn't want to do it on swedish/norwegian so all in Finland can understand it.

www.yle.fi/extrem/audiovideofoto/video_fl­ash­.ph­p?i­d=4­117­61
wink
oh thank you very much!!
hơn một năm qua kuutti said…
I wish him a good luck and hope he´ll find a kind and sincere girl. Maybe she is this one, maybe somebody else.
last edited hơn một năm qua
She is this one I think, and I hope he is happy now :)
ok thank you. only god knows!
hơn một năm qua Rosel_15 said…
heart
ou my god! That was amazing in 09.09.09! I talk to him little bit and it was so amazing!