AKB48 những người hâm mộ Shoujiki Shougi

Tomochin posted on Apr 08, 2014 at 02:47PM
Hi everyone I'm new and I really don't know anyone. Watching AKBingo and when the members play Shoujiki Shogi they seem to get closer and that's what I want with this club.
Rules are simple, just ask a question and the person bellow has to answer it. Then they ask a question for the next person. The questions can be anything as long as they're not too personal

皆がんばってね❗️
last edited on Apr 08, 2014 at 02:53PM

AKB48 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Tomochin said…
Shoujiki, you like AKB48 better than their sister groups.
hơn một năm qua NagisaNoCherry said…
Yes, I only like a couple of songs from the sister groups and I've been following akb48 longer.
Shoujiki, you don't want Rino Sashihara to win 2014 elections.
hơn một năm qua blaueblume said…
Yes. I really liked that she won last year but I want Mayu to win so badly. now that Yuko is gone we need the next ace for AKB48!
Shoujiki, you will stop liking AKB48 when your oshi graduates.
hơn một năm qua Team-K said…
heart
Nope. Akimoto Sayaka was my oshi. I was so sad that she graduated but I'm glad she's doing more activities outside of AKB48. I still love them.
Shoujiki, you only care about Senbatsu members.
hơn một năm qua Sumelo said…
LOL, Nope. My oshi is usually in the bottom. She only gets senbatsu if she wins janken -_-

Shoujiki, you're glad Mayu won this years election.
hơn một năm qua MatsuiJurina said…
I always wanted Mayu to win and become center. Now I'm just worried it's gonna be bland single.

Shoujiki, You're worried about team K.
At this point, who isn't worried for Team K. Management failed to push any of the older and newer girls. Then when Yuko announced her graduation, we had the sloppiest shuffle ever. Seriously the three aces in K are just gonna outshine the other members. Not to mention that they're probably gonna be the members chosen for singles aside from Yui. IMO, management should have done everything in their power to bring Sae back to K. Then they should have brought Umechan to K too.That way they could have fed off the fans nostalgia. My hope is on Yui and Kitarei at this point. I pray K gets gets good team songs that dont center Jurina or Sayanee. K is a mess and will continue to be a mess until management gets it together.

Shoujiki, you think some members get chosen more for their looks rather than actual talent.
I think everyone knows the answer to this question. If this wasn't true girls like Wasamin would not rank so low, let alone get promoted crappily.
(Yeah she's an Enka singer but think of a whole new audience to attract. I swear if her center song is some crappy generic song, I'm gonna lose it.) AKI-P PLZ

Shoujiki, you never watched Majisuka Gakuen 3
Nope #notsorry

Shoujiki, aside from SayaMilky and the newly transfered members, you don't know any NMB48 members
Yeah, I don't really follow NMB nor HKT. The only ones I really follow are SKE and AKB.

Shoujiki, you think the newer generation have it easier
hơn một năm qua maedachan said…
No and yes at the same time. The pressure of center will always be there but its easier to push a new member than an older one.

Shoujiki, you think Janken is rigged
Aside from the first one, I think it is. Only popular members win. Mariko, Paruru, and now Jurina. It takes the whole fun from the show.

Shoujiki, you don't mind newer members being pushed as long as they don't center a single.
hơn một năm qua blaueblume said…
True. I don't mind anyone being pushed but as long as they don't get a solo center. That just seems like disrespect to the older members who worked hard for the position they have. I would mind them being one of the centers but never THE CENTER.

Shoujiki, you've never watched AKBingo!
I love AKBingo! I love watching Shoujiki Shougi and Danso episodes. The lucky girl ranking is also funny.

Shoujiki, you've never cared about the elections.
hơn một năm qua Paruru said…
No I actaully like them. I like watching them and listening to the speeches that they make. The results are not as surprising as the rock paper scisors tourament I really like it.

Shoujiki, the newer membersare annoying