After School Reasons why Lizzy is my least fav

angelbloom19 posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 12:16PM
1)She's so full of herself or should I say arrogant?
2)She's the worst dancer in After School and yet she's still slacking around.BTW,why is she the lead vocalist?She can't really sing.Her voice is TERRIBLE!
3)She thinks she has the best body .This is what she said in Strong Heart: “Everyone thinks my body is not that impressive compared to Uee or Nana. But one of the stylists, who doesn’t compliment anyone really, told me I have the best body among all After School members. Especially my butt. I have a million dollar butt.” LOL!
4)How old is she in this picture?Showing off her tits?YEAH
 1)She's so full of herself hoặc should I say arrogant? 2)She's the worst dancer in After School and ye

After School 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua usernameinvalid said…
1. She's actually not arrogant. Have you seen her in any of the shows they do? She's actually very energetic and really funny.
2. She's not a bad dancer. Her vocals are fine.
3. So she thinks she has the best body in After School. If I had her body I'd declare myself the queen of the world.
4. She was 19. I don't see what's wrong with her "Showing off her titts," everyone has breast. Girls, guys, everyone. YEAH.

Why would you come to the After School Club and give reasons why you hate Lizzy. It's like me going on the Girls' Generation Club and giving reasons why Jessica is my least favorite.

I know that people are entitled to their opinion but she broke her leg practicing for their comeback. At least have some respect by titling this "Reasons why Lizzy is my least favorite."

1. She's actually not arrogant. Have bạn seen her in any of the shows they do? She's actually very en
angelbloom19 commented…
ok hơn một năm qua