Lời khuyên Cheating?

anita2334 posted on Nov 17, 2010 at 10:52PM
What are your views on cheating? Is there ever a time when its ok? (I ask because I have a friend who insists there is, I'm undecided)

Lời khuyên 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sugarcane15 said…
sad
cheating is a way to hurt other, it's never o.k to do it
hơn một năm qua Kiniko90 said…
hmmm
I don't see how cheating could be acceptable. I can think of a few circumstances under which it might, and I stress, might be okay. But for the most part, all it does is break trust that probably took years to build, and will take many more to rebuild and that's only if the person is given a second chance.
hơn một năm qua dreamon727 said…
I don't see how cheating could be acceptable. I can think of a few circumstances under which it might, and I stress, might be okay. But for the most part, all it does is break trust that probably took years to build, and will take many more to rebuild and that's only if the person is given a second chance.

I agree but some people I guess just enjoy getting in trouble, right?
hơn một năm qua Happy_Aura39 said…
heart
Well I see it like this: If your bisexual,and you have a girlfriend,then cheat on her with a boy,or the other way around,then its OK . Thats the ONLY time when it's OK. Some might not agree,I don't blame you.
hơn một năm qua rhiaburnell said…
meh
cheatin is viewed as a rea bad thing as it genrally should b i have 2 admit i have cheated on sum1 but i view it ok as that person turned out 2 2 violent AND A RAPIST but generally i dont agree wiv cheatin
hơn một năm qua aitypw said…
cloudy
In my opinion,in a relantioship if there excists true love then your friend would not cheat,just he/she has not find the one that suits her/him.