Lời khuyên Weirdest Boy Bạn Have Ever Dated

Miranda-Cullen posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 02:03AM
ok i havent had many boyfriends so the weirdest one i ever dated was a total dork he allway thought that he was being "romantic" win he would simple call me to talk to me it was pretty sad actually. and he was a self centered jerk and he still thinks im in love with him

Lời khuyên 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua misshy said…
hmmm
my weirdest guy i have been with was one big mistake coz he ended up being a total arsehole. wen we were going out he was very...corney, it was really weird and it sorta made me feel uncomfible. But it was a act coz after we broke up he started to hate me and we had a couple of big fights and started be a jerk to my friends :(
hơn một năm qua Miranda-Cullen said…
meh
o i no how you feel my ex was like that he seemed sweet when i was dateing him then he turned against me it sucked cause i really liked him and yet he did thsi to me i was just so upset about it
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua jeftelover said…
the wierdest boy i ever dated was a boy named dj.man he was so wierd.when ever i like hit him he cryed.dude!my ex-boyfreind cryed because of every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!then i called his dad drunk.and we broke up.after that he called me a bitch!!!!!!!!!wtf!?huh?
hơn một năm qua SurferChic said…
rainy
it was kindergarden ever day i came to school he would kiss me on the cheek but one day he kissed me on the lips i felt like slapping him but again i was in kindergarden ever since in kindergarden it was like a of cloud darkness to me but to him it was love at first sight

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eee­eee­eee­www­www­www­wew­www­wwe­wew­ewe­wwe­wee­wew­ewe­wwe­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­w gross
i still feel sick from it :O
hơn một năm qua sehdt said…
hmmm
All the boys I ever dated were strange in one way or another but there again I am a bit odd myself so perhaps they were attracted to me because of it.
hơn một năm qua BABY_PINK_LOVE said…
sad
About a year ago i dated a guy for around 5 months and he didnt believe in smiling.
hơn một năm qua dreamon727 said…
Ignore him... you don't HAVE to talk to him!