Lời khuyên HELP ME, PLEASE!

axlluver43 posted on Nov 01, 2008 at 04:36PM
Okay look,

At my college, there's this boy named John who has a MASSIVE crush on me. We became just friends in my second year at Emory. I have a serious boyfriend named Billy, and John is telling people that I'm going out with John. I'm not and I tell everyone that but their just like "yeah you are" when they ask me "Are you going out with John?"

This has been going on for two years and both my older brother Ryan, and Billy confronted him.

Yesterday, Billy called me and said that three of John's friends cornered him and attacked him violently. I was visiting my family in New York and my college is in Atlanta.

I even told John that I'm not his friend but he won't leave me alone. Their trying to get Billy to breakup with me, but he won't do it.

Help me, please

Lời khuyên 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua germany123 said…
well if he attacked someone violently if think this is no longer a fanpop but an authorities issue.
hơn một năm qua axlluver43 said…
My brother, Ryan, who I brought up has a friend that's trying to deal with John and trying to get him help. My roommate fears that he could be another Ted Bundy, but I think she's too dramatic
hơn một năm qua iluvryry said…
you should slap john! he deserves it! lol! no keep away from him he's a freak
hơn một năm qua Snerkie said…
Yeah, i think Billy and yourself may need to speak to police about this to see if there's anything they can do. If you know any friends of John (that are calm and will talk to you easily) ask them to talk to John about it.

Otherwise if things don't calm down it might just come to you and Billy both having to only really go out when there are other people around so nothing will happen and then hopefully the situation will calm down.
UPDATES:
Today Ryan and I returned to Atlanta today and we parted ways. I met up with Billy as soon as I could and he was all bruised up.

ANOTHER PROBLEM!

One of my b7 (however you do squared on this thing, we have a nickname for our group and have b7 short for best best best best best best best friends, creative, yeah right!) Well whatever. One of my b7 named Shay has a boyfriend Andrew, who is a culprit for Billy's injury. I don't want to tell her that because she really likes him, I'm in such a rut here!
hơn một năm qua iluvryry said…
just tell your friend she might not like what he's really like and deserves to know
hơn một năm qua luinwen said…
and I thought my stalker was creepy >.<, the moment he got violet he crossed the line I think you and your boyfriend need to go to the police
and also tell your friend she might like him a lot but is better that she knows what kind of person he really is
hơn một năm qua Vikitoria said…
This is a police issue! You have to tell someone, whether it's an adult or a good friend!

And about Andrew, if she's your best friend's she deserves to know. SHe might not handle it well but do you want your best friend dating someone like that?

Sorry to have the sensible decisions, it's what I'm like in a bad situation, but think of it from other peoples view if it helps. Your boyfriend, your STALKER, your friend...(and yes, he is a stalker, not just a creepy guy)
UPDATES:
Haha! I finally got away from him! I'm going to Germany for a couple of years, but sadly, it's gonna be hard to stay in contact with my friends.

Thanks guys for all your advice

I LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH!

hơn một năm qua bonesluver126 said…
tongue
Erm... what about Billy???
hmmm
Billy and I are still in contact, but its really tough to stay as close as we were when were about six countries away
hơn một năm qua bonesluver126 said…
meh
Well, that's too bad.
I wish you the best of luck.