Lời khuyên Does age really matter?

2ki8jess2ki8 posted on Feb 15, 2012 at 01:53AM
Im in love. Hes in love. I'm 16 hes 24. seems lke a big age gap doesnt it? Its only 8 year or so difference. But in a few years time it will become an acceptable relationship. If people are in love and know what they want it shouldnt matter what age anyone is. Love is love you cant help who you fall for can you? So it may end bad but thats a risk you have to take and then learn from your mistakes. So my question is. Is it right for people to tell you if you can or cannot be with someone because of their age. Does age matter when it comes to love?

Lời khuyên 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua k9hatake said…
heart
i dont think so. my parents are almost 10 years apart...... and i kinda like a guy who is a good distance away from my age. so no it doesnt.
hơn một năm qua Emmett4ever said…
To me age does not matter when it comes to a relationship. What truly matters is that you both love each other. If he loves you and you love him then why should age matter. Live life with him because he might be your prince from a fairytale :)
hơn một năm qua AmyTheHedgie said…
Nope. Im 9 for instince and i aint banned for NOTIN
hơn một năm qua vampiressJazz said…
as long as you don't have sex as he could get charged for it (as you are probably under consent age though where i am from consent age is 16) And that he's not a teacher.

though i don't think it's really good for someone in their teens to be dating someone in their twenties but anyway that's how i was brought up.
hơn một năm qua red_rosa said…
heart
Well… Legally age does matter, but emotionally no. In my opinion, I think you should wait until your 18 to be together. If he really loves you, then he will wait for you until then. And ummm… I think the only people who can tell you its wrong is your parents. But as I said before that's just my opinion.
hơn một năm qua sehdt said…
Yes and no, When you are under 18 and they are over 18 its better to wait just a couple of years to get you to 18 before you go further in your relationship. Keep friends but thats it once you are 18 then fine do what you want. As for an age gap it is fine my brothers wife is 7 years younger than him and my friend is engaged to a man 9 years younger than her and my crush and now a bit more (he is married so not that much more) well he is 18 years older than me.
hơn một năm qua dreamon727 said…
Well, I'm in the middle....
If it is a big age difference,it will be cool for you, but probably not so cool for the guy....
If it isn't, love is an overpowering thing...
My advice; let your heart lead the way...