Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1834

hơn một năm qua redpanda said…
"Then its probably a good idea to close the doors genius." I hold the two doors. shut with an iron bar. "That should keep them busy for a while. Now let's go."
hơn một năm qua DerpThatHerp said…
"From what it seems. There will be A shit tonne of zombies. So a iron door won't do shit."
hơn một năm qua pbadventure18 said…
I whirl my head around and see that he's right. A wave of zombies were charging at us. We can't outrun them,wait that's it! "Hold on, wait a second!" I said,stopping and rummaging through my bag and handing a metal cord to the girl.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Plans won't work now." *he continuesly shoots the zombies.*
"You're just gonna waste more bullets if you continue like that, if you won't help then fine." I said, snatching up the cords and tying it to a nearby pole
"Its suppressive fire."
pbadventure18 commented…
what's suppressive fire? hơn một năm qua
redpanda commented…
^covering ngọn lửa, chữa cháy hơn một năm qua
"I don't give a shit, I said move so you won't die."
"I don't care. I'm defending this place. Not running, if the zombies get past. Then the base we stay in is gone."
hơn một năm qua astigpinoy said…
Hey dude, remember Byzantine flamethowers? It was really cool.
Uh huh, interesting. Also as secret as government surveillance.
Could you make one?
I've tried, but try this. Don't use until you know you're near death, hm?
Yadda yadda.

If Zac was here, he would give me tons of liquid flame.
At least I had too many pockets, and I grab a vial containing a few drops of it.
I put it inside a Molotov, and tosses it into the zombie wave.
"Now fucking run!"
"Don't make repeat what I just said."
"Our base is already gone... we can't save it now."
"Fine. Ill come then." *I run ahead of the two to get shoys on the zombies.*
"About time." I say shooting the zombies.
"Shut up." *I keep firing.*
"Stop with the fucking attitude and grow up, I'm so tired of your shit."
"Well deal with it." I smile hop up and run to a different area.
"Don't tell me to deal with it when you're being a total dick to me." I say getting agitated.
"I Dont care. Im kind of pre-occupied." *I flip up my bipod and start shooting.*
"Yeah, whatever..." I say walking away.
"Still zombies around you know." I smile
"Hey!"I yell to the two. "Can you tell your buddies to move away from the base? A 15 meter radius should be fine" I asked.
"Why?" They said.
I take out a s stick with a red button from my pocket. "Trust me, you'll find my reason shocking."
"I don't like suprises." I say as I keep sniping
"Well learn to." I say.m" Just don't blame me for what happens to the others because you didn't head my warning." I taunted
"Unless it's a ballistic missle, I doubt anything bad will happen."
I gave him a sadistic smirk in return. "Whatever you say." I pushed the button and a static-like noise sounded behind us followed by a explosion and a fire.

(I am currently watching black butler) :D
(remember that intercontinental Ballistic Missiles destroy cities, so no.)

"Incendiary, cute."
"Incendiary? Oh no, nothing like that, I just pumped to much to much volts in i guess." I said. "Never thought it would explode but satisfactory nonetheless."
"Volts? Stupider than I thought." I go back to sniping.
I frowned. Arrogant bastard. "It worked so quit complaining." I take out my rifle and start shooting as well.
"If it worked why are you shooting?" I say in a half sarcastic, half jokingky voice
"I don't want to get too rusty with my rifle, and besides you'd probably wouldn't survive if I don't help you." I said smirking.
"I have so far, and from what I remember you were trying to kill us. So shut the fuck up."
"If only you knew.." I muttered.
"Yeah yeah."
I scoff and shoot the last remaining zombie. "Well that's taken care of."
At the girl's words, the Neo-Wolves disappeared.
I pick up a piece of paper.
It reads:
brb
Sophie remarked, "Heh, they're swift."
"Toughest bunch of fags I know. We better be going lest we find ourselves stuck again."
I flip up the bipod and put the M40A5 on my back. "Yep we are good."
"I can't say I disagree with you."
"You got a place to stay." I ask "Because we are going back in in a sec."
"Me?" I pointed at myself.
"Yeah, you."
"umm, sure if your're alright with it." i replied. "Considering the fact that i tried to kill you guys before."
"Dont worry. Its okay."
"Sure, I'll try not to be a burden then."
"That's water under the bridge, we just need a place."
"The base we were in before."
"Too bad you guys crushed the communicators. Welp, I grabbed the coordinates. James, lead the way."
Where are we headed?
"Sure." I reply to Rob "Our old base I say to her."