Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1834

hơn một năm qua DerpThatHerp said…
"You there?" He yells in the mic
hơn một năm qua astigpinoy said…
"This might not go well, let's go after them."
His smartphone suddenly rings.
Uh, Rob? Is everything going well? Any survivors found?
'And I didn't thought this thing worked.'
"Sure. Lets go."
hơn một năm qua redpanda said…
She woke up in a cell. "Oh fuck!" She looks around for her book. "Not my fucking book too." She sighs. "They better have a plan to come and get me soon." She pauses. "Or I get violent."
He checks around the store "No traces of her here dude. She may of ran away." he sees her book on the ground. "What was she writing in this."
Ayy, got the Hunt man.
Hmm, base wants me back there?
Prisoner exchange? You're the expert negotiator.
Shit, gotta go fast. Say "ayy lmao" to James for me. Bye!

"Uhh, left her book. It's probably about medical stuff."
A guard comes in to check. "Hello prisoner." She scowls. "Come here for a sec." He walks over just close enough to grab his keys. "Not wearing a helmet I see." He looks at her all confused, then she grabs him and smashes his face into the bars, she takes the keys and opens the cell.
*He puts his back-pack on* "Well seems its about time I depart from this place." *he walks out the supermarket with his backpack and her book in it*
She is still trying to escape the base but guards are around every corner. "Damn, this place is locked up good." She is wearing a guards uniform from when she stole one from the guard room. "But the guards are retarded as hell."
*he keeps Walking around the city* " Wonderr what they are doing"
She walks up to the guards. "Hello men, the prisoner was safely secured and locked away, but if you don't mind I have some business to attend to elsewhere." They opened the doors and she was free. When she walked out she whispered. "Dumbasses."
he keeps walking "Wonder, where Hunt is?" He says to himself.
'Wait, he's gone.'
# lalaala he catches up and stuff
*pant* "Whew, where the heck have you been?"
"Walking, tryna find anything." *he says whilst walking forward*
She ran back to their headquarters and forgot she was still wearing the guards uniform. "Hopefully they don't shoot me."
*he keeps walking* "I think we need to rest."
"Fair enough."

He brings out his rifle, a little box of smokes and three packs of MRE.

"That's all I got, besides this little phone."
"Guessing there's no reception?"
She spots two men and its James and Hunt! She ran up to them. "Man, you two look like shit."
DerpThatHerp commented…
(#howdoyouspotuswhenwearefarawayfromthesupermarket) hơn một năm qua
*he looks back and doesn't talk* "Hunt, Nightfire :/" *he sighs and turns around into a crouching position whilst holding his gun in his hand* "Stand the fuck back."
He cocks his rifle, readying for any attack.

"Prove you are trustworthy, or die."
last edited hơn một năm qua
*he walks up* "Fuck this." he pistol whips her in the face knocking her out "come on dude. Lets continue."
redpanda commented…
(dude what the fuck?) hơn một năm qua
He hands James a box of smokes.

"Chill out, I'll inspect her."
"Sure."
# after inspection

"Bad thing you did, the nurse got knocked out.
She was in a guard uniform, good thing she escaped."
She still lays on the ground, but she's in a dream daze. 'Oh fuck you guys!" She looks around. "Damn, I'm in my dreams again."
James laughs "Dude she's gonna kill me".
IsabellaFanboy commented…
derp guess what hơn một năm qua
DerpThatHerp commented…
(what? :D) hơn một năm qua
"Fuck this." She wakes up and looks at James like he's her prey. "Dude, what the actual fuck!?"
"You're in Nightfire uniform." "What would you expect."
"It was unexpected to see you in that, so natural impulses.
I hope you can get yourself up."
"I can." She gets up and takes off the uniform, she is wearing her usual clothes. "We should keep the uniform for spy purposes."
"Well, enough with the awkwardness, I got a pocket knife on the bright side." She looks at it. "A great stealth weapon."
"The blade is a bit small though."
"Its still usable so I'm not complaining."
"Im just saying, its bot gonna be that legal."
"Sharpen it, you might need that for the next time you get captured again."
*he laughs* "again." He splutters
"Maybe we should stop fooling around and stop Nightfire."
"Yep. Three people are going to stop them. Im gonna arm up. Make up you're mind."
"Will follow."
She looks at James fiercely. "Why do you hate me James? Ever since we left the Nightfire base its like you have a secret hate directed at me."
"Meh."
FEATURES ADDED

WEAPON MODS

You can now add mods to you're weapons.

For Instance

FIRE
TOXIC
ELECTRIC
BLEEDING

and many more.

To get these weapon mods. You need to scavenge.

Scavenging can be a quick process.

It ranges from

Silver
Green
Blue
Purple
Orange

In Rarity.

But some might be repaired from time to time

[Repairs inspired by Dying Light.]

Birds fly, Derps Derp.
"Meh? Just meh? How about just telling me the damn truth."
"I've spent years trying to find the disease that killed my parents, but to only find out I can't!" She looks over at her book. "I read that fucking book over and over and nothing! What can I do James? I'm just a hopeless nurse in a hopeless event."
"I don't care if you've read it. I do not give a single fuck."
"You are a heartless little bitch, no wonder your folks abandoned you." She paused for a second. "James I didn't mean to."
*he just turns around and walks away*
"Okay, that didn't go well." She walks inside.
*he packs his shit up and walks out.* "Bye."