Adventure Time Adventure Time Story/Character/Picture Creator!

sadiebug48 posted on Dec 11, 2013 at 11:13PM
Here, you can create your own Adventure Time stories, characters, AND pictures! Just a reminder, if your story contains a made-up character, say so! It might be confusing to the readers, so if your stuff contains anything you created, please say to read that first. Sorry for the hassle of having to do that, but it helps people understand. Well, that's all from me. Use your imagination and create Awesome Creations!

Adventure Time 44 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua tigerfinn said…
(first!!! this contains my oc named cold(i deleted this dude and he use ice magic ^_^) and nick by the way i added xion no offense right?)
when all things disperse part one
one day nick was walking with finn,jake and xion and said: ill go to the ice kingdom for someone. finn asked: who is it? nick replied: cold the prince of ice kingdom. finn was shocked and said: dont go it will kill you!!! jake said: yeah. nick replied: everyone knows me so it will be trouble going in the streets of candy kingdom i need to find another way around it. finn: theres a demon cave under it oops i shouldnt have said that. nick dissappeared and goes to the demon cave which is locked he breaked the lock by breathing red fire and as nick goes in everything turned dark one demon said: enter the nightosphere! nick said: how? demon: HA your getting killed for entering the nightospere and i will let u enter just show me wat u got. nick realesed his black flame that almost killed the demon and the demon said: u are very strong. and the demon let nick enter the nightosphere. TO BE CONTINUED
hơn một năm qua sadiebug48 said…
I have another story with Xion in it. Remember, read my little blurp about Xion first, then come here.

Never Forever------ In Xion's words

"Finn? Finn? Dude, wake up!" I said to Finn early in the morning. I sighed then resorted to the only thing that I thought would wake him up: Slapping him. I tried once, and he didn't wake up. Then, I knew something was wrong, for that would surely have woken him up. Then, I saw something I hadn't seen in forever: My old trainer, the Shadow Dragon. I ran to the door and went outside, leaving Jake to tend to Finn for me. I went out, and the dragon spoke. He said, "Ah, I see you have become quite strong with those two." "Yeah, so? Why are you here? And why did you leave me?" I asked. "I knew quite well of what was to become of you. I knew you would warm up your heart... I just needed to give you time," the dragon said. "What do you mean, "Give me time"?" I asked, tears starting to form. "When you met Finn, I saw you. When you almost died trying to show him your past, I saw you. When you cried for him, I saw you. Now, his heart is crystal, and he is dying. Much like yours, Finn's heart turned to crystal after you crystalized when finding your true power," The dragon explained. "But Finn--" I started. Suddenly, I was interrupted by the sound of crystal shattering. I was ready for battle, but the dragon stopped me. "It's almost too late. Finn's heart is shattering. He wasn't ready for this, and now, it's taking a life," he explained. I gasped. "I can't just leave him! I won't! When I died, he never left my side, no matter how long it took! What can I do?" I asked. "All that can save him is if the one who turned his heart into crystal is killed, his or her blood shed on his heart," the dragon answered. "I'll do whatever it takes! Trust me!" I exclaimed.
The next day, I set out. I kissed Finn on the cheek, and told him, "It's going to be OK. Once I get back, you'll be living again. I won't let you die." Then, I left. Suddenly, Jake stopped me. "Who's going to watch Finn?" he asked. "Aren't you?" I asked. Jake sighed, then nodded. "Right, I thought so," I said. Finally, I left.
I traveled for a week before I heard someone chuckling behind me. I turned around to see a man in a black hooded cloak. All that was visible was mouth, curled into a thin smile. He clutched my wrist. I struggled to get free, and as I struggled, I asked, "Who the h--- are you, and why are you doing this?" "I'm Talon, who turned Finn's heart to crystal. I need your power, and I'll do all in my power to get it," the man explained. I broke free and summoned my swords. "I can't believe you, you son of a b----! You're taking an innocent boy's life, and you don't care?!?" I yelled. Then, I ran at him, swords flashing. "I don't think you want to do this!" Talon exclaimed. But I did. I wanted to kill Talon! Soon, I managed to get blood on my sword from one of his many wounds. "Are you just leaving me to die?" Talon asked. I nodded without looking back. "Just like everyone that you knew did to you when the Lich attacked?" I gasped and paused in my steps. Having collected the blood on a small orb on my blade, I came back, my sword only a few inches away from Talon's throat. "NEVER MENTION THAT EVER AGAIN, AND YOU CAN DIE SLOW AND EASILY... UNLESS YOU'D LIKE YOUR HEAD SKEWERED ONTO THE EDGE OF MY BLADE, BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT!!!" I yelled. One of my eyes glowed with the piece of Shadow Dragon inside of me, and I had one purple eye and one red eye. Talon slowly let out a breath. "Good-bye, Xion..." he said as he died. I stood there, panting. Suddenly, Talon's dead body turned into Finn's. "No!" I exclaimed. It then glitched back into Talon's. I drew back. "Wha...?" I slowly questioned. Suddenly, I heard the sound of crystal shattering. I fell to the ground.
I woke up with bandaged wounds in the treehouse next to Finn, who also had bandaged wounds. I sat up and noticed that of all people, Ice King was the one who saved me. "Th-thank you... for saving me," I said to him. Ice King put his head down. "You're welcome. You just seem like someone I used to know..." Ice King turned around. He smiled. I smiled back, then turned to Finn. "Heh, skewer my head to your blade, eh?" he asked, smiling. I slapped him across the face, then he turned to kiss me.

THE END!!!

So, there are more to come, so keep your eyes peeled! Thanks!
hơn một năm qua Saofan1234 said…
Character acts: Hi im Yui Akita Otanshi and love snow. My pappa is dead and Mommy comited suiced. I love th ice kingdome and heres a pic me in ot
 Character acts: Hi im Yui Akita Otanshi and tình yêu snow. My pappa is dead and Mommy comited suiced. I l
DerpThatHerp commented…
well this is DEPRESSING hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
depressing as ice king hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
Well that's crazy. hơn một năm qua
So, I'm able to put up a picture of Xion. I need to warn, though, that she's not going to be in Adventure Time animation, so you can do that yourself. OK, her picture is at the bottom. Scroll down!
I'll have another story up soon, so don't worry! I made her without her swords, but don't be upset. She also has her Shadow Dragon eye.
 So, I'm able to put up a picture of Xion. I need to warn, though, that she's not going to be in Adven
Saofan1234 commented…
creepy hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
Er... I created it! It's an Adventure Time character I created in a different forum. If you've got a problem, bring it to my Wall. For your information, I have a người hâm mộ who likes my work. hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
oh ya know add a little something to make things mát, máy làm mát *gives a thumbs up* hơn một năm qua
when all things disperse part 2
nick travelling around the nightosphere and he greeted hudson on his way across the nightosphere and nick said: hudson any way around the sea of flames? hudson replied: you can fly right? nick said: sometimes i can. hudson replied with a screech: YOU CANT AND SOMETIMES YOU CAN!!! nick punched hudson in the face and said: my eardrums will explode if you keep doing that. hudson: im so sorry nick. as he take nick through the sea of flames at the end hudson asked nick if who would he like to talk to nick replied: cold the prince of ice. hudson shreiked and left aat the door of the nightosphere nick created a portal and left the nightosphere but little he know something is wathcing him and waiting for the right time to kill him
forgotten part 1 ----->words of nick and cold when they died (they died in the last chapter of when all things disperse got it? and by the way this is the new chapter of when all things disperse see yall later)
everyone is in the cemetery including finn jake and xion finn wept because his best friend died when cold and nick was attacked by a celestial dragon cold is the first to die but after he died he froze the dragon and got crushed on the process nick was there being wounded so badly and died because lack of blood no one gets to help them finn said to xion and jake: im only here to thank him. jake: oh finn. xion said: finn it going to be ok. finn yelled: ITS NEVER GOING TO BE OK! all of the other people including PB fire princess and ice king gasped ice king said: if i only knew my son will die i should be there to be with him. ice king wept finn: theres got to be something to revive them. all of them mourned as everyone left crying the stone of nick changed from rip to everyone im alive im in the future to prevent this dissaster! finn said: EVERYONE LOOK as everyone goes back they saw nicks picture dissappeared finn: what is going on? jake: hes disapearing or hes like never existed! the stone disappeared as everyone forgot the two they left
TO BE CONTINUED
This is another one of my stories with Xion. I used Nick. Hope it's OK.

Secrets of Darkness------In Xion's Words
It was the bloodiest battle that Finn, Jake, and I had ever seen. As it turned out, Talon was Finn's other evil half, and yet the disaster that was happening couldn't have been prevented. We were all standing together, all in armor. Suddenly, shadows surrounded Finn. Jake grabbed my hand. "Xion, we need to run," he said. I looked back at Finn, who was in the same black robe as Talon, who was right next to him. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. And yet, I kept on running. Suddenly, we were stopped by Nick! "What are you doing here?" Jake asked. Nick was silent. He turned to me. "Xion..." he started. I looked at him. Tears started to form more. "Finn... he..." I tried to start. "I know, Xion," Nick said. I could feel the part of me that was Shadow Dragon starting to show. Suddenly, as we looked back, Finn and Talon were coming towards us! Jake said, "We need to keep on running." "No! I..." I started. I let a single tear fall to the ground, then I ran. Much faster than the boys, I was soon ahead of them. But, somehow, Talon and Finn caught up to me! I summoned my swords and got ready to attack. But Finn went behind me. I don't know how, but Finn somehow knocked me out.
When I woke up, I was in a giant black castle, bound in chains. I looked to see Finn by a switch. "Where is Nick hiding?" Talon asked. "I don't know! And why the h--- are you asking me?" I yelled. "I know you know something, and we have a way of making you talk," Talon chuckled. He motioned to Finn. I knew what the switch was for soon, because electricity was coming through the chains, shocking me. I screamed. "Tell me now, Xion?" Talon laughed. "N-never!" I yelled. The electric shock got stronger. Soon, Nick and Jake broke into the room. "Nick! Watch out!" I yelled as Talon sent out a giant bolt of black lightning. Sadly, it hit Nick. I gasped. I felt the Shadow Dragon side of me getting stronger. Finn turned the electricity all the way up. I screamed even more. "Finn! H-how could you?!?" I yelled. Finn chuckled. You don't know anything, do you?" he asked. "I ain't Finn anymore!" Nick somehow got Finn to the floor, leaving Talon to deal with. He turned to face me. The electricity stopped, the chains released, and I fell to the floor. I got on my hands and knees. Soon, I hoisted myself up to my feet and I stood next to Nick. I summoned my swords and was ready to attack. Shadow Dragon energy pulsed through my veins. "Ah, I see little Xion isn't going to give up?" Talon asked with a laugh. "You were dead!" I yelled. "I came back through Finn's life! The only way to kill me is to kill Finn... and I know you don't want to do that..." Talon laughed. I stood tall, black fire surrounding me. I ran out on the battlefield, even though Nick and Jake both tried to stop me. I flew into the air, swords summoned. I came down on Talon, killing him. But, as I did that, Finn died. I fell to the floor, tears in my eyes. Nick came up to me. He helped me up. And Nick, Jake, and I went outside.
We sat on a hill together. Nick came and sat down next to me. "What now?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" Nick asked. "I mean, what do I do now? Finn's dead, Talon's dead... there's nothing left," I explained. Nick held my hand. "Find something new, I guess," Nick answered. I looked at him. He gave me a loving look. I smiled at him. Then, Nick di something unexpected: He kissed me. I sat dazed as he walked away. Jake came up to me. "He'll be back eventually... Nick, I mean," Jake smirked. I looked over at Jake, then back out at where he walked away to. "Man, life's gonna get hard without him," I said.
Soon, we were all at the cemetery, where Finn was buried. Nick, Jake, and I were around Finn's grave. Nick held my hand as I started to cry. "God, why did I kill him? Why?" I asked myself. "You did it to save us. You did something even I wouldn't have done, just to save us. That's real courage. You did this for good, and even though a lot of people will miss him, including you, you still did it. I... admire you. You're a strong girl and... and..." Nick said. "... I love you." I looked at him. I found it in my heart to smile. "You were right, what you just said," I said. And that death was just the start of a new generation of adventurerers, of warriors, of guardians. And the journey was only beginning...

I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!
tigerfinn commented…
awesome with nick kissed xion part it made me cry a little hơn một năm qua
the day i never forget
nick was walking around the forest after finns death he realesed a great sigh and somehow igneel appeared and igneel started: nick how do you feel? nick replied: bad all things are going out to worst the hero is dead because i-i ki... igneel felt a little sad and as nick`s tear began to fall he cried and as igneel confronted and said: everything will work out.. nick said what do you mean? igneel said with an evil smile: the one that can kill you. nick dissapeared that day and never shown up.. but next year its xions birthday and nick wasen`t there to celebrate igneel used a clone to ruin xion`s life and for nick to be hated nick said: xion don`t belive its a fake. as the next year xion was very sad because nick is missing and cannot be found but one day jake was smelling nicks smell and said: is this n-nick`s smell? he ran back to the tree fort where xion is and said: i think i found nick. as they ran to the ground they saw a secret tunnel where nick is bounded with iron sorrounding his body to prevent his from moving
(sadie you must continue this il will be out until wendsday bcuz i have a test just write the tittle the day ill never forgive continueatio ok?)
DerpThatHerp commented…
cool hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
lul wut hơn một năm qua
OK, here goes. Thanks for letting me do this! It's really a big honor!

I'll Never Forgive (Continued)
Xion ran to meet Nick. Suddenly, she was pulled back by something. Xion tried to run forward, and yet she was pulled down again. Discouraged, Xion stood up and tried again. She got close enough to Nick that she could touch him, but she was again pulled back. "What the h--- is going on?" Xion asked. Xion heard Nick gasp. She turned around. Nick was bleeding! Xion gasped, then ran over to him. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry. It's going to be OK, don't worry," she said, although inside she knew Nick was dying. Suddenly, Xion felt a sharp pain in her chest, almost like she was being stabbed. She looked behind her to see Talon. "You b------! How could you? You were in on this?" Xion yelled. "D---, I couldn't pierce her heart," Talon muttered. "It's made of crystal, you j------. Why? Why are you taking innocent lives like this?" Xion asked. Her breathing became harder. "Nick, please don't die, please!" Xion said, tears forming in her eyes. "X-Xion... Please... do me a favor..." Nick said. "What?" Xion asked. "Run... and let me go..." Nick answered. I gasped. "What? I-I can't!" Xion exclaimed. Nick somehow moved and held her hand. "P-please. Do it for... me..." Nick said. He pulled her closer. Then, he kissed her again. After that, Nick was dead. Xion stood up, Shadow Dragon energy pulsing through her. Suddenly, she floated in the air. In a flash of shadowy light, Xion was healed and Nick was breathing. Xion summoned her swords and slashed the iron. Nick stood up. "Thanks," he said. Xion smiled at him. "Any time," she answered. She looked around and saw that Talon was no where to be seen, same with Jake. All that was left where Jake stood was a blood-stained spot and ashes. Suddenly, the cave started shaking. "Run!" Xion yelled. She and Nick ran out of the cave, and just as they walked away, the cave blew up. Nick stopped Xion and kissed her. And so, the two friends went to set up camp and have new adventures.

This is where my new story I'm posting starts.
tigerfinn commented…
le cool hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
cant wait for more! hơn một năm qua
into darkness--- in colds words
it was thursday it looks like nothing do do in the ice kingdom my mother and father starts stealling prince and princess again i ran away to my old home by saying " heartless monsters you are" and left ice kingdom i said" somethings bad going on" i felt a stab on my back as i look back i saw a human who looked like finn and he said" perish disperse on this world" as everything goes black by last glance is his face as i decended to the darkness i died its my last suffering.

R.I.P cold the prince of ice
died because: stabbed
date of born: 1999
date died: 2013
when all things disperse part 3 FINAL
when nick got to the ice kingdom he was greeted as he was shown in colds palace nick bowed down and said "cold somethings up" he pointed outside and a celestial dragon was destroying another town as they went they fought the dragon after the bloody fight they died the dragon has turned into ice and broke into tiny peices,cold was crushed by a large chunk of the dragon and nick was fataly wounded and died of bleeding as things go black nick said to cold "is all things disperse?" nick asked to cold "it might be" cold replied a the two heroes died qfinn ran to them "NICK" said finn while tears falling down behind him was xion and jake but he was too late poor nick died at the burial finn laid down his scarlet sword on nicks grave
THE END
DerpThatHerp commented…
dramatic MUCH hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
lul wut hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
I think this might have been better if this one was 2nd. hơn một năm qua
The events that happen in the next story I'm going to post after this happen 3 years after the events in I'll Never Forgive. Xion is 18, since the stories (With The Day I'll Never Forget) have it set at her 15th birthday. I have Xion's new picture ready. I have a little mini-story about it, too. This is the mini-story:
Mini-Story
3 years after the events that occurred on her birthday, Xion and her new partner, Nick, learn many things. According to a man who called himself "The Shadow Lord", Xion was once a legendary heroine named Heaven. After Heaven died, her soul found a new body, one that was, in other words, immortal. Xion went through another crystal stage, and when she awoke, she looked more like Heaven. Her skin was darker and her hair had turned pink and was curled to her shoulder. Xion somehow awoke in Heaven's armor. She had her same personality, and she was basically the same. She had, however, gained the trust of the Light Angels, and could use both Light and Shadows in her attacks.
So, here's Xion's new image... crap... I thought I could post the new image, but I guess not. I guess I can explain her looks. I'm pretty good at that.

Xion has light pink hair that curls to the right side of her head and rests on her shoulder, a silver "headband crown" that has a pink gem in the middle, a black and magenta vest with black flames on the pink halves (the vest is only a half vest, and there are 2 color halves. The top is magenta with black flames, the bottom is just black. READ THIS!!!), bandages covering over only her breasts, a light pink belt, magenta pantaloons, a long pink cape draping down from her belt all the way to her knees, light pink boots just like her old ones only with a different color scheme (light pink base, magenta accents), black fingerless gloves, tan skin, dirty pink thin lips, and somehow angel wings. She still has her dragon tattoos, and her locket is still there, too. Her bangs come down over the left side of her face like a sort of drape that cuts off in a rectangle-like shape.

Well, that's Xion's new look. BE SURE TO READ PARENTHESES!!!!
i will post a little about nick changed in the past 3 year in the day ill never forget
ok his apperance: pic

added to history:
"he found out in a dungeon that he once lived in the land of Aaa he once is fionna`s best friend" he found it in a momento under ice kings palace he copied it and found out theres a statue of him he wondered who could that be under the statue theres a sign that said "a shadow rouge leader named cell" his memories return he remembered that he is cell
last edited hơn một năm qua
 i will post a little about nick changed in the past 3 năm in the ngày ill never forget ok his appera
tigerfinn commented…
nick is now 19 hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
Cool pic. Both with thông tin các nhân pic and Nick's pic. hơn một năm qua
(ill ad a pic after i got home from my NAT(national achivement test) WISH ME LUCK
OMG XION IS DIS U?!?!?!?!?!?!
 OMG XION IS DIS U?!?!?!?!?!?!
IsabellaFanboy commented…
dat beebs xD hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
I did it. I really did it. hơn một năm qua
gobmasparty (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
everyone was invited to the gobmas party every one must wear the most beutiful gown and gentleman suit nick and xion gets ready after they are finished dressing up they got to the candy kingdom but the banana guards stopped xion "hey whats the fuss" nick said"this girl i forbidden to enter the gobmas party becuz princess never allowed a human girl to enter" said the banana guard "she not a human she is a hybrid" nick protested "but she looks like a human" said the banana guard "she is still a hybrid shes half dragon" nick said "h-h-h-HALF DRAGON" the banana guard yell "yes she is and me too but im a celestial" nick added this terrified the guards and ran off "nick thank you" xion said "its fine" nick said while putting his masquador mask on "what is that mask for?" asked xion "its for nothing hey put this on" nick gives xion a mask "it will prevent you from being seen as a human" nick added "thanks" xion said "no problem" nick said with a smile as the two entered they danced with holding hands(dancing in the royal party is soo fun -nick) as the dance is finish everyone gives their exchange gift as everyone gives their exchange gift nick gived xion a small kitten (which resembles to cake) and as PB gived nick a kiss this made nick blush (they are older now) "PB WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" nick yelled while blushing "uhh its nothing" PB said with a blush as everyone goes home "i dont like her" xion said "me too" nick added"im just pretending i like her" nick said as the two got back to their camp they slept (not with each other -nick)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
So, here's the story I've been waiting to post. Like I said, it's 3 years after the events of the dual-stories The Day I'll Never Forget and I'll Never Forgive. You'll need to read the blurp I posted about Xion earlier before reading this, though. The Shadow Lord comes in, too.

Fire of Dark---In Xion's Words
I stood outside of the tent in which Nick and I lived. It had been 3 years, and I still haven't forgiven myself for killing Finn. As for Jake, I don't know what happened to him. It's crazy... my whole life has been dedicated to him. Now that I had let go, I didn't feel as sad anymore. And yet, here I was. I decided to take a walk to where Finn was buried. I was alone, unaccompanied. With Talon still alive, a new life to adjust to, and the mysterious Shadow Lord in my footsteps, life isn't the same: It's scarier. As I sat in front of Finn's grave, I heard someone walk behind me. I turned to see a grin I never thought I'd see again: The Shadow Lord's. I stood up. "Still here for him? The evil boy you killed not so very long ago? Even after you've found someone else? Someone to replace him? I'm ashamed... Xion," the Shadow Lord said. I gasped. "H-how could you say that?" I yelled. I ran at him, swords summoned. He knocked me down with shadowy magic. I can't believe you, Xion. And I also can't believe your name came to mind... he and you had many adventures together, didn't you?" the Shadow Lord asked. I sighed and nodded my head. "Just as I though... a disgrace to yourself and his dead body," the Shadow Lord chuckled. Suddenly, Nick blasted through and held the Shadow Lord as if he was a prisoner. I took a step towards him, and I unmasked him. I stepped back when I saw his face: the same as Finn's. The Shadow Lord laughed. "That's right, Xion. I'm back, and this time as evil as ever!" he cackled. I summoned my swords. "You deserve to DIE!!!" I yelled. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I have your Finn replacement in a place where he can die easily with a snap of my fingers," Finn (Who was the Shadow Lord) explained. "I don't f------ care! Wait... er... never mind that statement... I care... XD." I said. Still, I charged forward. "Xion, no!" Nick yelled. Suddenly, Finn took out his sword and I was impaled by his blade. Kneeling, clutching my swords, I looked up at Finn, who was holding Nick ready to kill him. "I will run. I will fight. I will do all in my power to stop you! But If you don't kill him, I will let myself die. I can heal myself easily. You and he both know that. But if you promise not to kill him, I won't heal myself," I said breathlessly. "Xion, please... I'll die..." Nick said. I found the power to stand up and caress him. "I'd rather die in your place than let you die and live," I answered. "Too late!" Finn said. He took a dagger and killed Nick. I stood my ground, Shadow Dragon side working. I also felt another side of myself take form, a side I had never felt before: Light Angel. I came down on Finn hard with dark black flames, and healed both Nick and myself with light. But, this only lasted for so long... I felt myself slipping away... going someplace else... TO BE CONTINUED (tigerfinn, I need you to write the other half. Please, do it for me. I need you to.)
tigerfinn commented…
ill try mah best hơn một năm qua
Fire of Dark---In nick's Words (ik its in nick this time and this what happened before xion vanished)
if only xion have healed me i will still be alive but the wound is too deep as my vision blur i saw my father (whos named is altair) "stand" he said incouraging me as fire started to sourround me i felt something different something dangerous something new as i started to fight finn im a lot faster but the wound is slowing me down is i saw xion was gone a great rage inside me bursted my eyes started to glow as is this my celestial form as i saw my armor is getting stange it started to grow wings of space as i screamed a black hole inside my mouth started to suck everything as everyone started to flee a voice appeared "power of space apear thee for disperse everything i shall thou my friend is gone i have no one else my heart is hurt only finn shall die" a large explosion appeared and destroyed everything in its path but the candy kingdom ice kingdom and the other kingdoms were safe only finn only to be seen my swords are impaled on the ground giving signal to me as finn took the sword`s he felt im starting to enter his body to fight him inside as i sucefully entered i saw nothing but pain and suffering "everything will be fine" i yelled a voice sounded like xion yelled "help!" i acted fast as i ran places and people who looked like humans as i slowed down to look at them they are cheering and yelled "nick and xion the saver of humans" then dissapeared only altair to be seen "go forth and maybe you will find hapiness" he said as we walked forth i saw my ancestors are assassin's as im given birth they called the child cell but as cell is killed my soul started to find another body as he found the body of nick who is beaten badly by the mushroom war as he entered the boys body as the old nick is awakened he started walking home as he got home he saw hell his family is destroyed his friends are killed in front of him as he let out his real celestial form
This is Part 3.

Fire of Darkness---Xion's words
"Ugh, I feel like I've been sleeping for a million years," I mumbled. I woke up in the Candy Kingdom Dungeon in shackles against the wall. I looked around. "Crap! I need to get out of here! Nick's almost dead out there!" I said to myself. I tried a front flip, and I broke out of the shackles. "Phew!" I sighed. I looked at the shackles. They were peppermint. I shrugged it off, then looked at the door. It was made out of strong diamond (I have no clue how). I summoned my swords, which could break through anything. I broke the door down, then ran as fast as I could. I felt myself transferring to a parallel universe. When that feeling was gone, I was nothing but a shadow on the wall! Impressed, I ran on, knowing that the Candy People, and even PB, couldn't see shadows very well. As I got out of CK range, I turned myself back to normal. "Time to find Nick," I said. I went to the cemetery again. I saw no trace of Nick, only Finn's dead body. "He was just a f------ b------, anyways. Why should I care?" I asked myself. Suddenly, I heard something coming from Finn. It was the sound that I myself made when I lost everything: The sound of ultimate suffering. It was coming from Nick. That was easy to tell. I entered Shadow Form and went inside Finn. When I got there, I saw the same things Nick did. I fell to my knees, memories flying through my head quicker than lightning. I soon lost consciousness, although I felt Nick pick me up.
I woke up in the tent. Nick was there next to me, a deathly wound across him. I healed him, but we didn't come out of the tent. I learned I could use my shadow form powers to turn not only me, but everything around me, into shadows. I did this so we weren't seen. And yet, the only thing a person would have seen was the sight of Nick kissing me. And that was the end of a long hardship like no other. But-- I can't believe I lost everything... then got it back again. THE END

More stories are coming soon. It was very fun working with tigerfinn on this one. I look forward to the next like this.
tigerfinn commented…
WHOO AWESOMENESS COMES WITH TEAMWORK hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
I know, right? hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
yes *bows down to the crowd and the crowd cheers* hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
Heck yeah! *joins you* hơn một năm qua
dying inside----- in nicks words
its a normal day since im healed...again i look forward of unfolding my history but when the time is right i could not belive that my family,friends,house is destroyed than i could not explain and the celestial form did i control it? or did i lost it. somewhere out there in the wide open world i can find myself again being happy with friends but i know that xion dont loves me but i do and soon i wake up in this nightmare may as finn and jake visit me from paradise "AH" i yelled from having a nightmare xion is beside me sleeping as i got on my clothes and packed up i left the camp and left a letter that said "dear xion, i know you are worried for me when i leave but fear not i only wish to say that in the bag theres an ice wolf waiting for its master your friend nick" as i left to search the world i only found nothing as i sat on ice i saw myself in celestial form i asked" what am i? boy? hero? hybrid? in the end i will be...a celestial" but my reflection said "who are you? who am i? who are we in the end?... a celestial" my eyes started to glow again and blacked out "inside me i found myself in a hole and altair leaving a rope down as i climb up altair picked me up and adopted me" said a voice as cell comes out in darkness with giant claws as cell attacked me a sword appeared from my hand and attacked but quickly deafeted i found myself lying dying inside.

THE END
So, all the stories I post now are when Xion is 20. This is from the events in Dying Inside and the Fire of Darkness 3 part saga. Xion now looks like the pic down below, only with her purple eyes and dragon tattoos. The mini-story behind this is coming soon, so don't worry! OK, here's the new Xion look:
 So, all the stories I post now are when Xion is 20. This is from the events in Dying Inside and the F
tigerfinn commented…
u used it XD hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
bạn knew I was going to! hơn một năm qua
IsabellaFanboy commented…
dat beebs xD hơn một năm qua
dying outside---- in nicks words (its the second part of dying inside)
i found myself in candy hospital im blacked out and PB found me said doctor ice cream said while holding my hand as pb entered "nick are you ok?" PB yelled "im good but... wheres xion?" i replied "that GIRL wait are you IN LOVE with her or not?!" PB said angrily "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER?" i replied and started arguing about xion and PB stopped arguing with me "nick..." PB said blushing "what now?" i replied angry "im in love with you!" PB yelled and i got up and started walking out of the candy hospital "i dont like you" i said and left leaving PB kneling down and sobbing as i went back into camp i saw xion who is holding my picture but shes a little older now as i gets closer i tapped on her back (my apperance dint change a bit only my eyes it turned green) i tapped her shoulder and as xion turned she cry and hugged me as i hugged her too after that hug it turned night as we are eating i know im still dying inside as i saw someone outside its the lich i grabbed my sword and goes outside i saw the lich there standing and looking at me as he attacked i clashed with his demon blood sword " where did you get that" i yelled at the lich "its from FINN" and the lich laughed "NEVER....SAY.... FINNS NAME" as i charged ad the lich dissapeared and stabbed me from the back as i looked back blood is flowing out of me i started walking toward the lich with sword in hand,bleeding,and dying from outside to inside as i stabbed the lich with my last breath and lies there dead but the lich dosent know that nick has a brother his name is....leo

(sadie you can add stuff if you want :D)
So, I decided to add a little 3rd part of this. Hope you don't mind XD.

Death's Reverse---Xion's Words
All Nick let me do was watch. I was inside the tent, hiding. I was, of course, in Shadow Form, for no one except Nick and I could see shadows. I watched as Nick died. I watched the Lich, stronger than ever. I stood up, got out of Shadow Form, summoned my swords, and ran at the Lich. Nick somehow found the strength to watch for a little. He saw me fighting, fighting to try to save his life. For there was one thing he didn't know: Once the Lich is dead, the lives of all the others who died fighting him return. I was fighting to return Nick's life to him, for I couldn't bear to live without him. I stabbed the Lich quite a few times before something happened: My blades turned to light. I knew now I could kill the Lich once and for all. I only had to stab once before he died. I knew it would work because the Lich was made of darkness. I turned to Nick. He was still there dead. "Oh crap... No..." I said. I ran to his side. I wanted him to just wake up and come back to me. Then, I saw another boy, his brother, Leo, running to me. "Who are you? Did you kill him? Wait... that face... you're the girl he's always talking about. Xion, right?" he asked. I nodded, tears starting to form. "I should have done something. Because of me, everyone is dying. Finn died because I was trying to kill Talon, Jake died because I wasn't watching him, and now..." I could only say that much before I started crying. "There is something you can do," Leo said. I looked over at him as he smiled. "Please, lay your hand on him," Leo instructed. I did as he said. With a snap of his fingers, Nick was alive. "How...?" I asked. "You two are now bound by blood. If one dies, the other dies too. That's how it usually is. But, with what I did, if one dies and the other lives, the one who died comes back again from the life the one who lived has. Very confusing, I know, but you two will get used to it," Leo explained. "And by the way, even though you're bound by blood, you're not family members! You don't have the same families, so even though you're bound by blood, it doesn't change that," Leo added. "Thank you," I said. I watched Leo walk off. And for the first time in a long time, as night turned to day again, I smiled.

I think this will be the last part of this. If anyone wants to add more, let us know.
tigerfinn commented…
Whoo i dont mind but thats WAS AWESOME i wnted to read it agin and agin hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
Really? Thanks! :D hơn một năm qua
darkest side----in nicks words
as im revived i saw my brother leo walking away as my wounds heal "th-th-thank you" i said weakly to my brother but the darkness inside me still lives "xion you should let me die" i said to xion "i wont" xion said while tears falling "i could not bear to live with out you" xion yelled i sighed and now i understand as we went to the tent we slept in the morning and wakes up in noon as we ate our food i decided to scout the area and check if ice king is stealing princess again "take me with you" xion said to me "okay but be careful" i replied as we went to the ice kingdom the princess are in a cage and ice king is playing his guitar "princess" i whispered as they heard me they looked in the direction where we are as they saw xion on my side they are pleased as ice king got tired and sleep for a while we broke the princess out as we sneakly gets out we are captured by ice king who is watching us all along as we are in the cell i think for an plan to get out as i saw leo outside and we whispered to ech other then we thinked for a plan 10 minits later we proceeded the plan as i use my rope dart to get ice kings crown as he waked up he saw me with the crown in my hand as i let out a small fire in the crown it slowly melts 'let us go" i said while ice king opens the cell door me and xion jumps to ice king with ice king's crown was thrown into my head i screamed in pain as the crowns power takes over me i left xion and the princess alone as they searched where i might be they all find is a trail of ic and they saw me standing in the middle of the lake i froze crying with ice tears i sat ther looking at my real form the celestial mode
 darkest side----in nicks words as im revived i saw my brother leo walking away as my wounds heal "th
its says on the picture "who am i? who am i in he end? a celestial' while the updown said "who are you? boy? hero? hybrid? in the end you will be... celestial"
True-Finn-Fan commented…
that's a nice picture of Ice Finn... in fact it's a damn good one. :D hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
thankss for liking it :D hơn một năm qua
@TFF dude add a story just type in the response no need for history bcuz it will be added when you write the story
name:
apperance:
relatives (dont add nick and xion as parents!):
battle skills:(like floating breathing fire summoning swords)
music he or she plays: (ts just for fun i will make a musical if you join ;V)
pets:
dats what you kneed to know and by the way add pics if u like! (alex mercer) :D
 @TFF dude add a story just type in the response no need for history bcuz it will be added when bạn wr
WHOO SECOND PAGE
I decided to do a 2nd part to Darkest Side. Hope you don't mind DX.

Darkest Side (continued)---Xion's Words
I ran to the middle of the lake. "Nick!" I yelled. I ran to his side. "Ni--" I stopped short when I saw what was happening. Nick was changing into a Celestial. I heard his voice: "Xion, run. I don't want to kill you." "You won't! I promised myself that I wouldn't let your power get out of hand. Now, I don't have a choice but to stay... and unleash my true power," I said. I finally opened the locket. Shadows surrounded me. Nick's reflection was the one that was alive now, and he watched me float into the air, my Shadow Dragon half shining through. My left arm was becoming plated with dragon scales, darkness flowing through my veins. "Xion... Please..." Nick said. I wasn't saying anything as my whole body became plated with the hard scales of a Shadow Dragon. I gently floated to the ground, now all in Shadow Dragon scales. My red eye glowed bright with the power growing inside of me. I felt the darkest side of me take form. I transformed back. Darkness unleashed, my hair turned white with black streaks along it. My outfit was now completely covered with Shadow Dragon scales. My swords were strapped to my sides, so I didn't have to summon them anymore. My angel wings turned black. I was completely engulfed in darkness. Nick's Celestial form burst out of the ice. With two burning attacks, we were knocked into the ice. "Nick?" I asked. "Yeah?" Nick answered. "Is this the end? Are we just going to be left to die under the ice? Will the next generation of our heroes come soon? Or... will evil and darkness rule?" I asked. "I-I don't know. But I do know one thing," Nick answered. "What do you know?" I asked. "I know that even if this is the end, our blood will combine into a new hero or heroine, and we shall both live inside of them. We'll almost be like parents," Nick explained. "Nick, death is grabbing at us right now, for we're just going to freeze slowly to our death. So..." I started. But before I could, we froze in the center of the lake. We would be there, eternally together, forever. And yet-- I believed Nick full-heartedly. A new hero, maybe 2, would rise and become great warriors. We would live inside them, and when they died, we would come back. At least we'd come back then. But for now, our souls and bodies are trapped under this ice, waiting for a new hero to arise...
THE END

@tigerfinn: Sorry this is how it ended with Xion. But don't worry, dude! We'll create 2 new characters, together! And then, we'll do an amazing story when they meet, OK? And remember when you asked if you could control Xion? Well, I'll let your character have her Shadow Dragon side, if you want. Even though I REALLY want to keep it, I SUPPOSE you could use it... but for the price of letting my character have Nick's Celestial side. I'll let it be that way, OK? But if our stories have it where BOTH our new characters die, I control Xion again. Got that? I hope so! Well, until I post again... Bye!
tigerfinn commented…
ok DEAL hơn một năm qua
thats so cool i forgot to post this this is before darkest side...
vampirized---- in nicks words
dear leo,
"daamn" i said while looking at the sun that is shining brightly and hot "nick" xion yelled as i look in the direction while xion is running "come on now" xion said while wounded "what happened?" i asked "marceline is becoming red starved" xion said i ran to marcelines cave with marceline in chains as i walk towards her with heart pumping so fast as i walk a ketchup suddenly bursted and covered me as i kept walking (nick dint recodnised the ketchup) as i touched marceline she gave me a nice but painfull bite on the neck i started falling as i saw my body becomming cold without a trace i disappeared but voice still heard i float in the sky im now a vampire i know that xion will try to undo the vampire bite so dont tell her what happened....brother
sinsirously yours,nick
ok since nick and xion died i decided to make another character goodbye....nick
name: chiz
apperance: pic
relatives: nick(father),xion(mother) (they bound blood remember and dont think dirty stuff)
personality: he always think about his parents and how they look like,silent,dont like thinking about his past.
love interest: (idk until sadie creates a character)
wepons: mac 10 sniper rifle (its given by his uncle human named bonnie),a sword (resembles to nick's sword
battle abilities: weild two swords,fly (like xion),breath fire (like nick),turn into a dragon (like xion),turn into a.... (cant tell you you will find out in the stories)
pet if any: simon the ice wolf
history: since nick and xion died its been 13 years since the two heroes fell nicks bother leo continued to wander until then chiz is born he dosent know who is his father and mother he knows nothing about his past until he reached 10 he knows it by rumors of nicks and xions son (dont think dirty stuff or i will hunt you down) then he met _____ (sadies character) they became partners then their stories began
(his first story title is new hero)
 ok since nick and xion died i decided to make another character goodbye....nick name: chiz gender:
OK, I'm finally creating my girl character:
Name: Skye
Age: 15 (in human years. In Celestial years, she's 1,500 years old. Since she is more Celestial than human, she uses this age instead.)
Appearance: In the pic on the bottom.
Relatives: A group of Celestials who raised her. She has no clue who her real family is, but she says that since they left her, why should she worry? She does have an evil brother, named Leo.
Personality: Skye is an intelligent and beautiful girl who hides her true strength until absolutely necessary. She may seem really happy and confident on the outside, but she hides her true powers inside of her.
Love Interest: Chiz
Weapons: A staff, magic orbs
Battle abilities: Skye uses a staff for her attacks. She uses it in many ways, the most common is channeling her magic abilities into it and sending out magic orbs. She can also use her staff to summon monsters onto the battlefield to fight for her. If she doesn't use her staff, which is pretty much impossible, she goes about things in a more dangerous way, by using bolts of magic conjured from her own hand.
Pet: A young kitten, whom Skye rescued from when the kitten was thrown into a river, adrift on a block of ice.
History: When Skye was born, her parents rushed her to a group of Celestials and left her there. As she grew with the Celestials, she learned how her magic worked and how to use it for good. She was given a staff for using her magic with, then sent off to the real world.
Skye traveled along for many days, until 2 men found her practicing magic in a small forest. They caught the poor girl and took her away. Skye was forced to travel with the men, until one day a rich man bought her from them. She was then told to go with him to his house.
Skye was tortured by the man, for she had to use her magic to do tricks for him. In her words, they just drank and laughed. And then, after this man got tired of her, she was sold to another. This went on for 500 years, and since she left when she was 10 in human years, she wasn't released until she went rogue and ran away from there at human age 15.
Skye went along in her life, trying to find her purpose. She almost felt like she had to go back to the place where she had come from, when she met Chiz. This is where the new stories start from. The title of the new story is New Hero.
Picture:
 OK, I'm finally creating my girl character: Name: Skye Age: 15 (in human years. In Celestial years,
sadiebug48 commented…
sorry the eyes aren't very visible. They are as blue as her magic energy on her hand. hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
sadie i think skye should do the first part because chiz everyyear he jumps years like he is 13 in dcember then he is 18 on the sccond năm makes it a lot difficult to contol him so do the first one im counting on bạn heres a little detail hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
chiz will start when he is a small child born in the firee kingdom he possess a somewht wierd poer of obsorbing elements hơn một năm qua
Here is the part 1 of New Hero:

New Hero (part one, in Skye's words)
I was a baby when they left me with the Celestials. Was I a danger to them or something? I wasn't sure. I grew with them, made the part of me that was Celestial stronger. They taught me how to control it. They showed me how to use it. I found out I knew magic quite soon. I was given a staff to use, to test my strength on. I proved my magic abilities to be powerful and beautiful, but also deadly. The magic orbs I learned how to make were made of the magic energy inside me, mostly of a mixture between ice and blue fire. When I was 10 in human years, although I don't go by that, I set off to try to find out the reason why the darkness and chaos were getting stronger, overpowering light. I walked for many days, resting only when absolutely necessary. One day, I decided to practice my magic where no one could see me. But someone did see me... to be exact, two, saw me. Before I knew it, I was trapped by the 2 people in a steel cage!
We walked on, stopping only once, at what seemed like a sort of auction. I was sold, that day, to a man willing to buy me. I was handed over to him in that cage. He let me out at his own house, but told me I had to do magic for him. I saw his group holding weapons, and I guessed they would use them if I didn't do what the man said. I did as I was told. All the men did as I did tricks for them was drink and laugh. Soon, I didn't have enough tricks to entertain them. The men beat me, then sent me off again in that awful cage to get sold to another person. This went on for what seemed like forever, and inside me a hatred for humans grew.
Finally, I had enough. The woman I was sold to this time had a child she wanted me to entertain. I was 1,500 years old, which is 15 in human years, when I was there. One night, the child walked up to me. He had the key to the cage in his possession. "Please, will you talk to me?" the boy asked. "Let me out, and I shall," I answered. The boy did just that, and as I promised, I talked to him. "Tell me, what is your name?" I asked. "I'm Chiz," the boy answered. "Who are you?" "My name is Skye," I answered. "How did you learn magic?" Chiz asked. "I was born with it. I lived with Celestials for 1,000 years of my life--" I was interrupted by Chiz. "Wait, you're over 1,000 years old?!? It's impossible!" "Not if you're two-thirds Celestial, it's not. And to astound you more, I'm 1,500 years old, going on 1,600," I explained. "Wait, wouldn't you be 1,601 if you're getting older?" Chiz asked. "In Celestial years, you take your human age, and your real age is just that, but with 2 or more zeros at the end. For example, I was 10 years old in human years, when in actuality I was 1,000. And now, in human years, I'm 15, going on 16, but my actual age is 1,500, going on 1,600. Understand?" I explained. "How old would I be in Celestial years?" Chiz asked. "How old are you now?" I questioned. "I'm 7 now," Chiz answered. "You would only be 700 if you were even part celestial. And to think... hasn't your caretaker taught you anything about this matter?" I said. "No, Skye, she hasn't. She just buys people with magic in them and thinks they will teach me," Chiz answered. Chiz's caretaker called for him. "Go. Run free as the wind, and someday, I may join you," Chiz said. "I smiled at him. "Thank you. And just for you, I'll give you this," I said as I got something off my back. It was sheathed in a beautiful leather sheath. "Go ahead, pull it out," I told Chiz. He nodded, and when he saw what is was, he gasped with a smile on his face: It was a sword, resembling that of a hero of legend named Nick, who died when he froze in Celestial form in a pond, just like someone else, someone I remembered very clearly... a girl named Xion. I went to the door. "Thank you, Skye. I hope to join you someday," Chiz said. "You will. We shall meet again, I just know it," I said with a smile. "Bye!" "Good-bye, Skye!" Chiz exclaimed. I smiled at him once more, then flew off into the wind.
I flew into a cave. It was covered with ice and blood on the walls. I walked in. "Hello?" I called out. I heard a rumbling as a giant Celestial rose. It was the King Celestial, who called himself Nick. "Skye, what are you doing back here?" he asked. "I had to run away from my life out there. I was a slave to them, to humans, and I couldn't take it anymore!" I explained. Nick walked to me and let me onto his hand. "Skye, I am the only one left, aside from you. There is a great war raging in the real world and the Celestial plain. I'm giving you, dear Skye, the power only I have, a power to not only transform into a Celestial, have a grand memory, and cross over to the Celestial Plain, I'm giving you the abilities of a memory witch, one who has control over the memories of others. Also, Skye, I return to you the memories of who your family really is, but take warning that only one survives. Now, Skye, there is one more thing..." Nick explained as he gave me these abilities. He then touched my heart. In a great flash of light, he was gone, leaving only the 2 blue lines under my eye, a Celestial Key. I heard his voice echoing off the cave walls. "I have transferred myself into your body. In a way, I am you now. Do not be afraid. I am a friend. You are destined to stop the evil in this world, meet another hero, perhaps fall in love. Fate and destiny cannot be chosen, but they can only guide oneself to their true power. Promise me, this, Skye, that you shall follow fate, and let destiny decide. Now, I part with you. Go to save the world, and the race of Celestials itself..."

In Part 3, Skye and Chiz meet again. tigerfinn, remember this in your story, OK?
hơn một năm qua astigpinoy said…
bump
wtf is this anyway
tigerfinn commented…
GTFO hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^didn't know it was exclusive X3 hơn một năm qua
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^XD hơn một năm qua
part two of new hero (in chiz's words)
im born in an unkown land "we cant hold him anymore he is too dangerous" i heard while two people was talking "take him to the fire kingdom let him perish in the flames" a girl said as they toke me there they got frost by an sudden blizzard as i looked up i saw two people xion and nick in an frozen lake as i walked there im already 3 years old, as i look there as i touched it it cracked a little as the girl (whose is xion) grabbed me i kicked and punched but knowing its a soul as i goes up until it reaches my head it kissed me in the lips a little suprised i froze until it completely enter my body after a 2000 years i started to look like seven as one person found me "hes so cute" he said then returned after a week the ice melted "whats your name?" the girl asked "i dont know" i said "well then we will name you chiz" the boy said as they hugged me i feel afraid as i lived there they died because of murder as the caretaker took me and kept me safe until she bought skye to teach me how to do magic because she found me hurling fireballs on an monster in the middle of the forest she tought the monster throwed the fire balls after me and i used my hand to reflect it back but accually i made the fireball as the monster approached i breathed fire with my mouth after i remembered this she gave me a sword of nick then she left i hoped that we will meet again someday
tigerfinn commented…
yes chiz lived and survived in the nấm war hơn một năm qua
in the 3rd part we will make it im in the second part your in the first ok sadie?
Here is half 1 of Part 3 of New Hero:

New Hero (part 3, half 1, in Skye's Words)
I ran through the flaming woods. I felt the fire trying to attack me. It was demon fire. I had discovered my brother, Leo, earlier and I tried to bring him with me. "Don't you see? I'm not the same Leo anymore." His words ran through my head as I ran from his flames. Soon, I made it to the Celestial Caverns and stayed there. I heard a sound like shivering. I turned to see a boy I had met long ago. "Chiz? Is that you?" I asked. He looked at me, his eyes full of fear. "Who are you, and how do you know my name?" he asked. "Chiz, don't you remember?" I asked. "WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!?!?!?!" Chiz yelled, his blade pointed at my neck. I stood up, and I knew what had happened. Nick, the Celestial King, had wiped Chiz's memories, for I was granted new power. I decided to try to use the Memory Witch powers I was granted with. I gave him the memories I had of when we first met, yet I still kept them. An almost silvery light passed over Chiz's eyes, then he remembered. "You gave me this sword. She bought you to entertain me. I was the one who let you go..." Chiz recapped. "Yeah. But now, we need to fight. I promised myself we would meet again, that you wouldn't be hurt before then. Now, I need to keep that promise," I explained. "Skye, let me fight for you," Chiz asked. "No, I can't risk it. You know that. I may be hard to kill because of the Celestial inside me, but you aren't me. Stay by me side. Fight if you can. Above all, stay alive," I ordered. Suddenly, the wall of the cave that let us in shut. Leo himself was inside the room. "Brother, why have you done this?" I yelled. "Skye... pitiful excuse for a human, last of the Celestials. You betrayed me, so I am just getting revenge," Leo explained. He warped down in a mass of shadows. Leo grabbed Chiz by his collar and tried to grab his sword. I did what I had to do. I got my staff, and I sent out 3 magic orbs. 2 hit Leo, but one of them hit Chiz square. He fell to the ground, weakened immensely by the blast. "Stay behind me! Now!" I exclaimed. I slammed the end of my staff to the ground, sending out a shower of sparks full of magic. They blew onto my legs, but I didn't mind. Leo was weakened slowly. Then, he sent out 3 dark magic orbs from his hand. They hit me, for I shielded Chiz. One more blow, and he would be dead. I sent out a giant orb called an Aura Bell, which hit Leo in the heart. He was blown away, and he then disappeared into the shadows. "Th-thank you, Skye," Chiz said. I smiled, then knelt down in front of him. Suddenly, he did something unexpected: Kissed me. I stepped back, only to hit a demon! I almost got ready to attack, but the demon froze, then melted into a pool of blood. "What magic is inside you?" Chiz asked. "Ice and Blue Fire. They combine to form a type of magic called Celestial Fire. I specialize in mastering it," I explained. "It's inside my heart, bound to me. Just like many secrets. That's why I wear this hooded cloak, to hide those secrets. It's a hard job, but I stay to it. There are others like me out there, somewhere. My dream is to make a force with those others, other hybrids, kill the evil everywhere, and bring back the Celestials. My dream is to see a world full of people who don't have to suffer under evil's reign. Even the people who tormented me so. I live for a world with light everywhere, no one in the shadows. A world full of Celestial roses, roses made of the same as Celestial Fire. That's my dream. What's yours?" I daydreamed. "A dream?" Chiz asked. "What's a dream?"

tigerfinn, remember these events when you write half 2.
part two of new hero (chiz word)
"a dream is what you think about the future or what you want to be" skye answered to me 'oh" i answered as we went out the cave i coughed 10 times before i started breathing fire while coughing skye seems suprised at me then i ran away leaving a trail of fire as skye following and chasing me "chiz wait!" she yelled im transforming into a lich eyes with green fire around i throwed a green fireball but skye avoided them i ran across the iceberg lake to go to the lich's lair i heard the lich's voice "chiz arent you cold?" the lich said in my mind as i continued to run and skye chase me as she reaches me she tackled me as she looked at my eyes my eyes turned into a lich liked eyes then i fired a fire ball into her face i saw thet she is hurted "GET AWAY FROM ME GET OUT FROM MY HEAD" i yelled "you are a joke" the lich said inside my head then my body began burning up as skye tried to reach me she hugged me as the fire started to slowly disapear she is still hurt and sobbing i started to close my eyes 'go... run" i said as i ushed her then i ran to the lich's lair "lets end this' i said to the lich "so... you adopted my fire' the lich said as i charged he blasted me with a fire ball it hits me i started to attack it just passes across him i found finn's sweater from pb i grabbed it the lich pushed me into the well i slowly drowned as i swam up i grabbed the lich and pulled him i used the sweater to pull him down as he reached the well "too much power can kill me!" the lich exclaimed i started form into a lich like creature i pulled the lich i started to lose controll but i suceffully controlled it because xion helped me control it after i returned into my normal form then suddenly skye entered "what happened here?" she asked "th-th-the lich' i answered "we should stick togheter" she suggested "why?" i asked "the lich may return and try to kill you" skye said to me "ok" i said while blushing

THE END (is it good enough?)
sadiebug48 commented…
Sweet! Again, awesomeness comes with teamwork! hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
HEK YA hơn một năm qua
This is the next story in Skye and Chiz's time.

Without Warning (in Skye's words)
I sat out in front of the icy lake that took the lives of 2 of the greatest heroes. I sat there, still amazed at what had happened, first with Nick, then with the Lich. I saw my Celestial form looking up at me. It was who I really was, what I was meant to be. But I had to control it. My Celestial Fire was growing stronger. I couldn't let him get hurt, never. I'm 1,600 now, and I'm smarter. On another December 31, which wasn't far off now, I'd be 1,700. Before I knew it, I'd be the same age as Grandfather, who was another name for Nick. I knew that letting anyone see my true form would mean death. I knew I could control it, but... why take that chance. It would be better if I kept it concealed until I met with Leo for the final showdown. I knew what my true strength was. I knew I had to reach in and feel it somehow. But how? Suddenly, a villager saw me sitting there, saw my reflection, and knew what I was. "There she is! Grab her!" he yelled. I looked back and saw them, all charging at me. I ran across the ice, not wanting them to find me. Suddenly, a bullet flew toward one of the villagers, the one who knew. He was knocked dead on the ground, and I was allowed more time to run. I finally made it back to where Chiz was, but the sight I saw was enough to leave trauma. The Lich was there, and Chiz was desperately fighting to control himself. I ran in, staff at the ready. "Skye... please... go..." Chiz said weakly. "I'm the only one who could stop him," I answered. "But he'll control you, or worse..." Chiz pleaded. "Chiz, all my life, I've made a promise. A promise to keep the ones I love and care about safe from this darkness. Now, I have to keep that promise," I explained. "And there's something you don't know about me--" I was interrupted by the Lich. "Well, well. If it isn't the, as your brother said it, pitiful excuse of a human and last of the Celestials. It's an honor to meet you... your majesty," he snickered. I didn't let myself fall under him. "Your... majesty?" Chiz asked. "When Nick last saw me, he deemed me Empress of the Celestials. I took this title in secret, knowing that I would die or you would die if anyone found out," I explained. I sent out an Aura Bell directly at the Lich. He was blown back, but only temporarily. "Aw, the little girl wants to try to trifle with me. Well, I guess it suits me just fine," the Lich cackled as he sent out green fire. I made a shield around myself out of Celestial Fire, and the fireballs were blown back at the Lich, now turned into Celestial Fire. We were suddenly transported to the Celestial Cave, where my brother, Leo hopped down. "Well, you made quite a show! I'm impressed, sister," Leo said with a snicker. "Sister?" Chiz asked faintly. "Yes... Leo is my brother..." I said guiltily. Still, as both Leo and the Lich sent attacks my way, I used my shield to turn them into my attacks. Then, they both sent the most powerful attack ever: Portal Shockwave. It was fatal to all around it, even its caster. Still, I held strong with my shield. I felt it press against my shield, almost cracking it. Suddenly, it shattered, leaving me out in the open. I knew that the only thing to beat them was the most deadly: Turning into a Celestial. I sighed, then remembered that I could change freely. I closed my eyes and let my Celestial side take form. Levitating into the air, I felt Celestial skin covering over my own like a cast, fitting my body exactly. I felt a form of wings grow onto me, and soon I fell down, now in my Celestial form. The Celestial part of me covered over my body tightly, so I was, as simply as putting it, a Celestial shell. Still, the energy coursed through me. I sent out magic from my hand, a very uncontrollable attack. Then, with a giant sword made of Celestial Fire, I finished the Lich off, killing him with a power too strong, even for him. I fell out of Celestial form, but I was seen. A villager had wandered and followed me. "This girl will make a fine slave, wouldn't she?" he said with a laugh. He was almost to me before I slammed the tip of my staff to the ground, and in an instant, a Summon appeared. She was another Celestial, known as the Celestial Queen. With a powerful blast of Celestial Fire, the villager died. Then, the summon went away. "Skye? Thank you," Chiz said. I helped him up. "Any time!" I said with a smile. Then, we walked off to set up a camp together.
THE END

tigerfinn, the next story is all you, OK? Otherwise, we could do a 2 part. OK?
without warning (chiz's words)
as we go back to the camp i heard a rustle in the bushes as i look an ice wolf i screamed as the wolf (as a puppy) jumped in me knocking into the ground and started to lick me frightened "get it off" i yelled as i grabbed it it whines "its so cute" sye said "we should keep him' i said while i was holding him it started to drool ice "its so cold' i said while shaking skye chuckles as i smile "i will call him simon" i said then then it barks as we started to walk back again as we got there "umm skye?" i said while being nerveous "yes?" she said "i was in lo..." i said but interrupted by something inside me then i go outside then started burning again by green fire as the lich crawls out of me (again? i tought we setteled this last time lich!- chiz) as he attacked skye gets in the way with her shield then simon barked but the lich fired the fire ball but simon dide something unexpected he casts a ice sheild "cool" i said then simon turned into a boy "what in the world" i exclaimed "hi master" simon said "hi? and who are you?" i asked while looking at the lich charging its fire for a large blast "im here to help" simon said while taking chiz's pack as the lich threw his large fireball im about to block but simon uses ice block again but freezes me and skye "pls stop doing that" i said while being freezed "ok" simon said and makes the ice melt the lich threw a smaller one i blocked it by breathing fire i grabbed a dagger to stab myself "chiz no!" skye said with the lich "just go away" i said while the nife slowly gets inside me the lich disapeared and went inside me "stop killing yourself il be your teammate" the lich said to me while inside my body ok" i said to myself what was that you are going to say?" skye asked i blushed "nothing just dont remember it ok?" i said while blushing more 'he youre in love with her!" lich said inside me and simon said the same "stop teasing me" i said with an annoyed face
THE END
(the pic is simon in human form)
 without warning (chiz's words) as we go back to the camp i heard a rustle in the bushes as i look an
Here's another story:

The Capture (in Skye's words)
It's been a long time since I last met with Chiz. I've been going into the Celestial Plain, solving problems and going on quests for people. I haven't been in the Human Plain for a long time, living in the Celestial Plain. I've become 17,560,000, but I still look and act like a 17 year old girl. I finally decided to come out of the Celestial Plain, for it was getting pretty boring. I saw Simon in his human form, searching for something. My kitten, Celesis, was on my shoulder. She was a Celestial in the Celestial Plain, in the ranks of the King's power. "I smell Chiz," Simon said to me. I followed him. We walked for a long time, then I saw Chiz. I stayed behind Simon, wary of danger. Chiz was part Lich, part human now. I wanted to run and hug him... but at what cost? I felt tears burning at the corners of my eyes. I still stayed strong, even though Chiz was gone for what seemed like forever. We walked over to him. Chiz stood up and looked at me. "Skye?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's me," I answered. He ran to hug me. "I've missed you so much!" he cried. We were on ice, my Celestial form shimmering on it. Suddenly, Ice King came to the icy lake. He saw me, and yelled. "Come quick! She's over here!" Suddenly, villagers came running at me. I tried to run away, but they had me trapped. They came to me, and before I knew it, my hands were in handcuffs and I was being ushered away. I looked back with tears. "Goodbye..."
"What's to become of her?" Chiz asked. "What? You mean of the Celestial freak? She's gonna be thrown into the dungeon, and if she appeals to anyone, she's going back into the slave business she broke out of. If not, she is to be banished from Ooo, never to return. Either that, or she will be hanged at sunrise," Ice King told him. Chiz gasped. "I never got to tell her..." Chiz said as he started to cry. Then, he ran, faster and faster. He ran until he saw me being walked up a tower. "The Tower of Heaven. That's where they're taking her. Come on, Simon!" Chiz yelled. His tears were streaking behind him.
I was thrown into a dungeon cell. "Stay there!" a villager mocked. I felt more rage build up. More rage towards humans. I wish I could stay in the Celestial Plain, but... I have someone important inside the Human Plain, one who can't cross. Suddenly, the Lich appeared in the cell. I tried to reach my staff, but the handcuffs were making it impossible! I found the strength inside me to break the chain connecting them. Then, I got my staff. I tried to send out magic orbs, but just when the energy from me got to the handcuffs, it stopped. "No... they're magic-proof..." I murmured. "Why, is the little girl defenseless? My, my, what a surprise," the Lich mocked. I felt more rage growing. Growing towards the Lich. I had to release the rage somehow, but how? There had to be some way. I found strength to snap the wrist cuffs on the handcuffs. I sent out magic orbs. They hit the Lich in the heart. Someone walked up to the cell I was in. He wore a black robe, and only the bottom of his face was visible because of the hood. He held the keys in his hand. Slowly, he unlocked the door. "Come with me if you want to live," he said to me. I recognized the voice from somewhere, only it seemed like a woman's now. The person grabbed my hand. We ran down the tower steps silently. We ran for what seemed like forever, in a sort of Shadow Dimension. Then, we met up with another person in a black hooded robe. We were in a dark forest clearing now. Then, the two people took off their hoods. I gasped a short breath, for in front of me stood 2 ghostly figures: Xion and Nick's. "What? How are you here?" I asked. "There is no time for that now. We have something to give you, something entrusted to us by the Celestial King," Xion explained. She gave me a key-shaped blade made of Celestial Fire. "This is the Royal Blade of Celestials, also known as the Celestial Keyblade. Use it wisely. You may summon it whenever you need it. Your friend, Chiz, came to get you, but Nick told him you were safe. We gave him a Keyblade with the power of a Lich inside it. But, unlike your summonable Keyblade, Chiz has to carry his, for his magic doesn't allow summons. You will need these in the battle that follows, a battle between light and darkness, when you 2 will fight," she explained again. Then, Nick and Xion disappeared.
Chiz ran up to me. "Oh my gosh! Are you all right?" Chiz asked. "Yeah, I think so. I met with the Lich again," I answered. I touched Chiz. Suddenly, a power inside me coursed to my hand and his. A glowing blue network of lines crossed over my skin and to his. A heart was made on the middle of my hand, and the middle of his palm. Power glowed through the darkness, slicing through it. It left just my hand and spread to my entire body, a star forming around my eye. I floated into the air, Chiz still holding my hand. Blue sparks flew around us. Then, Chiz still holding my hand, started a waltz in the sparks. Darkness was around all else. Suddenly, a sky blue ballgown coated me. A tuxedo was on Chiz. We danced in the light of the sparks. A musicbox played a beautiful song as we danced. Images of angels and stars were made in the sly around us. We were flying as we danced. Higher and higher, we flew, love lifting us up, bringing us down. Beauty was all around. The marks were becoming engraved in my skin. It was beautiful, the whole show amazing. We saw people coming, trying to capture me again. And yet, they were entranced by the beauty of it all. Chiz kissed me again, and this time I did, too. Was this something the Celestial King was doing to get us in love? It was hard to tell now, but I loved it. Dancing and dancing. I looked at Chiz, his eyes full of love. Memories of Xion and Nick's love played through the darkness. It was the most beautiful thing that had happened. It stayed like this for what seemed like forever, dancing and dancing. Then, the sparks disappeared. We were in our normal outfits again. I now had an arm coated in the glowing scales of a Celestial, almost an off silver with glowing blue tips as blue as Celestial Fire. Chiz kissed me again, this time for longer. We then let go, and watched the stars for the rest of the night, the song still playing until, finally, we fell into a deep sleep...
THE END

How was this? Good? Bad? Indifferent? I hope you liked it, tigerfinn!
True-Finn-Fan commented…
mind if i make a suggestion? don't hate me hoặc nothing but... when bạn write these things, it looks a lot less intimidating (you know what i mean) if bạn use paragraphs and spaces and such... when it's all clustered together in a super paragraph it makes typical readers discouraged to read it either because of Laziness (major factor) hoặc disinterest... in paragraph form it's a lot thêm inviting since it's easier to keep your place and pick up where bạn left off (in sense, it's easier to read)... ya feeling me? hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
@TFF: *Pops lips* Why are bạn noting? Are bạn a typical reader? Well, tough luck, ackjass! I do things my own way! hơn một năm qua
sadiebug48 commented…
True-Finn-Fan: Dude, I'm SO sorry about the rude messages! My cousins got onto my fanpop account and typed them without me knowing! I am so freaking sorry about that! My cousins are SO annoying!!! I'm glad they didn't find a way to delelte my account! But anyways, I hope bạn understand, dude. I am, yet again, SO sorry for it. My cousins are almost evil sometimes! And how they ifgured out my password, I have no clue. But still, I am SO FREAKING SORRY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hơn một năm qua
replacement (in chiz's words)
"ill train you" i said to simon who is trying to freeze a fire then looked at me "ok" we went to the fire kingdom "why are we here?" simon asked to me while walking "we are here to train" i said while the guards block us a voice appeared "let them in" the voice said and the guars let us in and went to the training grounds "ok we are here" i said while simon tried to freeze the fire but failed i chuckled "focus your energy" i said to simon who closed his eyes as he opened it the fire is inside the ice "congrats" i said then we went back to the camp i sat there feeling bored with nothing to do "ill train you" simon said naughtily i agreed we went to the ice kingdom "fire wont work here" simon said "oh..." i said with a bored face but simon cheered me up i smiled then we started i started to spawn a fire elemental but failed "you cant rely on fire while inside he ice" simon said while he stripped and wears only his boxer shorts "what in the world" i exclaimed but simon appears no freezing then he laughed "come on strip up" simon said while chuckling "no" i said but behind simon a snow giant "simon look out" i said while the giant punches simon he got threw up and fell i have no choic but to use my sword but it got destryoyed "oh no" as the giant punched me i broke my left arm i blacked out i woke up in the hospial a few weeks leter as i rose up i saw my arm with a robotic replacement i frowned then simon greets me with skye "are you okay?" skye asked "im fine" i said while i coughed "your arm gets amputated while fighting good thing simon is fine" the lich inside me said i sighed as i looked around and saw that the sword is broken i frowned "dont worry" skye said sitting in the hospital bed i sighed and simon presented another sword a fire sword "where did you get this?" i asked with a strange feeling like i saw it before "in a junk its with an pendant same to yours" skye said "i know this sword" i said while i grabbed it and turned it around theres a word said "chiz is my grand son" i said as i read it i sighed theres a letter in the sheath as i went out theres a lot of people in the different kingdoms i gulped and ran as the people ran after

THE END
sadiebug48 commented…
Sweet. It was amazing! I'll post about the di chuyển if it's OK with you. I sent the message to bạn about it. Tell me YES hoặc NO, and I'll listen. hơn một năm qua
Here's another story:

The Fire Within ( Part 1, Skye's words)
Ever since the night when we danced, I've felt more control over my Celestial side. It used to bother me and almost killed Chiz. The ice giant he faced was from me, my emotions spilling over and creating a summon. I've learned to control it over time, time spent in the Celestial Plain. Strangely, it was like the world with the sparks. Were we transported there when Chiz "confessed" to me? I've thought about it for a while, hoping to find out. Now, I think I am.
I was in the Celestial Plain when I saw Chiz one time. I saw the Lich's spirit inside him, almost controlling him. I felt as if I had to summon my Keyblade, then stopped. I got out of the Celestial Plain and went to see Chiz. "Hi," Chiz said. "Hey. Chiz, I never got to thank you," I said. "Thank me? For what?" he asked. "For that dance in the forest," I reminded him. "Oh yeah, that's right," he answered. Suddenly, he reached for his Keyblade. I stood up, and saw him part Lich. It was getting stronger. I knew that if I used magic, I would kill him. Instead, I summoned my Keyblade.
We fought, blades creating sparks whenever they would strike. "Why don't you just give it up? Run away like you did when you were a slave?" The Lich, who had possessed Chiz by then, mocked. It hit me hard, my built up rage coming out. Magic energy was in the palm of my right hand, the blade in my left. "Never, EVER mention that again, or you'll feel a world of hurt," I growled, my Celestial side coming over. The Lich left Chiz, who fell to the ground. "Never mind. I might not have Chiz, but I have the Keyblade. And once I open up the Gates to Hell, that's where you'll be going! You and he both!" The Lich cackled. I fell to my knees, Nick trying to contact me again. "The Keyblade unlocks many things, the main ones being the Gates. The Gates to Hell are where the Lich was born. If unlocked, the whole world will tumble into Chaos. However, what he doesn't know is that to unlock that kind of power, he needs to open the 7 gates, just like you can unlock the 7 Gates to Heaven, which unlocks the rest of the Celestial race, hidden inside," he explained.
Then, the Lich entered Chiz again. I walked over to him and helped him up. "Chiz, we need to get the Lich out of you. He's going to use your powers to open the 7 Gates to Hell," I explained. Chiz nodded. "I have my own quest to do, unlocking the 7 Gates to Heaven, but... You can't come with me. It's something I have to do on my own," I said. Chiz caught his breath. "Will I ever see you again?" he asked. "Yes, I promise you will. I'll make it my duty to see you back here again, whether I be almost dead when I get here again or alive," I answered. Chiz hugged me. "Please, come back here alive," he said. "As you wish," I answered. After he kissed me, I walked off. "As you wish." It was all I ever said to him before I left him. And now, I lay here, trapped in the 7th gate. I've been gone for 7 years. And it was this date, July 7, 7 years later in the 7th gate, that I found myself wishing I would have said more.

Tigerfinn, do a Part 2! Please! I won't move our stories until this one is done!
the fire with in 2 (chz's words)
i was sitting in the ice kingdom meditating and fighting the coldness to make my robotic arm have ice magic then i finished i started walking back then simon greeted me "hey soup?" simon asked "ok ill take the hot one" i replied as he gave it to me i started eating it "with that meditating thing its kinda hard" i said while eating thee soup then finished it "its really hard your you" simon said "why?" i asked "because youre a fire thingy" he replied "fire mage" i said "yep" simonn said and started to eat his cold soup and i just stand there trying to calibrate my arm to control it succeflully then went outside hoping to find a way to get the lich "this one quest can kill the world or repair it" i said to myself while walking in the woods then i heard rustling "who's there" said unsheating my FM (family sword) then its just a beaver and climb above me and rest in my head i chuckled and continue with the beaver "super cool" i said then a large explosion occurred a large dragon appeared and simon ran to me “do you think what im thinking?” simon asked “yes its time for..” I replied “DRAGON SLAYING TIME” we both said and ran to the dragon as the dragon started to destroy stuff we found out the lich has released it I fly to the head and fought the lich when I destroyed the lich the dragon died too but it’s the only beginning of the end

THE END
OK, I have some news: After this saga of stories is done, we're moving! Look for our stories in the new forum!

The Fire Within (part 3, Skye's words)
I had unlocked the 6 gates over 6 years, but in the 7th, I was trapped. Trapped inside the gate, unable to open it, yet unable to get out. I wish I would have said something more to Chiz before I left. Then, I remembered the promise I had made. I had promised I would see him back. I wasn't about to break that promise. There was the Guardian of Fate, right in front of me. I had to defeat it, had to open the gate. I was weak on the ground. I was balanced on my keyblade and my knees. I stood up, the beast in front of me. "I see you don't care whether you get back alive or not. It is your fate to open these gates, that I know. But you cannot open the seventh. You cannot," the beast said. "Why? All that's stopping me is some undetermined fate! I have to open these gates, and no fate will stop me!" I yelled. Then, the beast disappeared. I heard its voice echoing throughout the inside. "You have proven your worth. I allow you now to open the gate. But, the treasure you seek isn't inside the gates. It's inside your heart. I am the God of Fate. You are the Goddess of Destiny. Choose yours carefully," it said. I took heed in these words. The treasure I sought wasn't here, but I still had to unlock the gates before the Lich unlocked the others. I got my keyblade ready. I pointed it towards the lock. The gate opened... but something unexpected took turn. A bright light burned, and then settled. I looked to see 3 cloaked figures. 2 were Nick and Xion's ghosts, but the other remained a mystery. "The gates have been unlocked. You have chosen the world's destiny. But, you have done it for a price," The 3 said in unison. "A price?" I asked. The 3rd figure unmasked himself: Chiz. I gasped. "You left him for too long. He is now completely controlled by the Lich. You can unravel these events, but only if you stay here," They said. "I promised..." I said as I looked down. "Alright. I'll stay here. But please, I have to say goodbye to Chiz," I agreed. Chiz's human body returned in front of me.
"Chiz--" I was cut off. "I know," he said. "Goodbye, Chiz. I'm so sorry," I cried. Suddenly, the gate diminished and we were back at the cave. "The events have been unraveled," I heard Xion and Nick say. I looked up at where the sky should be. "Thank you," I whispered.
THE END

Well, I have to create the new forum! Sorry about the inconvenience!